Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

No Way Out. Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Way Out. Help!!! (182 Views)

With The Way This Country Is Going, There's No Way I Can Start A Family Here !!! / She Is Asking Me Out. Help / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Way Out. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders. I am so ashamed doing this but I have no other options due to the fact that my sanity is really about to go hay wire. I have been having sleepless nights for days, wetting my bed with heavy tears of pain and hopelessness, looking so sick, almost killed by oncoming vehicles due absent mindedness and suicidal thoughts running through my head.
I am a student in my 4th in one of the polytechnics. I mostly see myself through school doing hard labour works, no help from big uncles or aunts just my God and my mom who is a secondary school teacher. I have been going through the worst days of life, robbed off recently. Please, I need to pay my school fees in order to write my exams which amounts to #71,000 but I was able to raise #18,000. Please, you are like a family to me. I sincerely need your financial aid. I am in between the devil and the deep blue sea, so tired and depressed. I am really out of options that is why I am here, please pardon me.
Thanks and God's blessings.
Re: No Way Out. Help!!! by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2020
Damn

(1) (Reply)

How Many Usenames Do You Have Here On Nairaland? / I Need Samsung Note 10 Plus / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.