Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,385 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils (15850 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack / Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by janedonez(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Yes
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Rechargeam: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Okay.
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Daddysidhan: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Incompetent nincompoops only to massacre civilians is what they are good at.

3 Likes

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Ojeigbo(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2020
k
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by sommy03(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2020
A failed nation
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Lorenzop: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2020
and this is the military that wants to fight ESN....smh

1 Like

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2020
How do you abduct 300 people? How did they transport them?
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Jaqenhghar: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Nigeria can't seek help from Africomm, Nigeria is a sovereign country with its own military.

This article is a made up story by thisday, they didn't speak to any military officer, it was just written to give the story authority.

No military officer will support Africomm in Nigeria territory to rescue its citizens, it will undermined its military, once you start, people will start calling on africomm to come help Nigeria for simple matters.

Most people calling for Africomm are not security experts neither do they understand why you don't allow foreigners to fight your war for you.
Looking at the situation is this so called military not undermined?
They are practically useless. Im glad my taxes no longer goes into propping up a useless government

1 Like

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by laivwire(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Really disheartening.

Just picture this; we have a neighboring country ruled by a dictator like Gadaffi or Idi Amin who is bent on world domination. How can we stand when we're grappling with a single terrorist organization for over 10 years.

We've lost it on all fronts and are hanging on mere life support.

3 Likes

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Okikaneseokwu: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
The people that kidnapped said they took 520 boys while the Nigerian government is telling us 330, Garba Shehu on the other hand said they were only 10. The zoo is finished.Is Somalia not better than Nigeria now?

1 Like

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by slimjosh231(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
But you could track down “End SARS” protesters. Useless Govt.

3 Likes

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Nato008(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2020
honestly there is no shame in it, the USA has the resources, the capacity plus the air assets which will be vital in this large scale operation...this is not about saying The army is useless, is just knowing that the don't have the assets to conduct this precision mission.
the have our full support on this..

1 Like

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by juman(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Useless military.

Useless country.

2 Likes

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by MyGeneration(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Chibok script again...

All these things na scam, next thing u know they will say the kidnapped boys were traumatized that they need to fly the entire 668 of them to over seas to complete their studies on scholarship we know all those things

1 Like

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by ogbonti: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Sanni Abacha is turning in his grave - abeg that was one man I know will take care of this in days!!!!! undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

He would have fished out the sponsors of Boko Haram AND executed them publicly by firing squad after obtaining a phony verdict through a kangaroo military tribunal ------- AND any lousy human rights activist trying to heat up the polity over the executions will simply go missing for at least 200 days so the DMI can reformat his brain with correct whozzing! Ha, Abacha - see what Nigeria has become in your absence - na true dem talk, person no dey bad finish- he may be a thief but I never doubted his ability to deal with situations decisively!!!! grin INDOMIE GENERATION WONT UNDERSTAND!

4 Likes

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by MyGeneration(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2020
isthatso:
How do you abduct 300 people? How did they transport them?
All na scam, just watch what will happen they will give those boys all of them scholarship using the kidnap as excuse

1 Like

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Orjioorji(f): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Religion and ethnicity I'd killing the Nigerian army. They will employ unqualified Hausa to head a unit instead of a qualified Igbo. You will only see them exercising strength on civilians. Any time I become president of this country army will stop moving on the street only barracks.
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by pegix(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Na SEALS TEAM Nigeria they clamour for now o
Or russian spetnaz
Hmm....what of our soldiers...can they conduct rescue operations again cry.
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Kingspin(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
For long they know the right thing to do, but refuse for selfish
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Yankee101: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Simple. Humble yourselves. A drone is actually in the air and they have live satellite feeds, just give the go
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by juman(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
One of the easiest ways to become quickly rich in Nigeria is to turn to kidnapping.

Very bad country.

1 Like

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Nato008(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
EKONGKING:
Biggest black power in the world according to some deluded patriots, is seeking assistance from u.s.a., mercenaries.
Continue. grin
Since we are the biggest pussy power ,why don't we take help from chad or niger .
bro is not about biggest this or that....I don't any African country has the military capacity to undertake this precision operation... due to know the high level air assets that will be required for this..satellite imaging, C-4..and other stuffs.
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Originalsly: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm.... how can 300 children be kidnapped and not located? 15 children stuffed in one car.... a convoy of 20 cars... nobody noticed?... where did the cars go?... in the forests? Now they are mulling what to do?... or buying time to secure the children? People in high position are involved in this.
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by marvin906(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Nato008:

bro is not about biggest this or that....I don't any African country has the military capacity to undertake this precision operation... due to know the high level air assets that will be required for this..satellite imaging, C-4..and other stuffs.

Is Egypt, Algeria,.morroco jokes to you
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by low2high: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Nigeria can't seek help from Africomm, Nigeria is a sovereign country with its own military.

This article is a made up story by thisday, they didn't speak to any military officer, it was just written to give the story authority.

No military officer will support Africomm in Nigeria territory to rescue its citizens, it will undermined its military, once you start, people will start calling on africomm to come help Nigeria for simple matters.

Most people calling for Africomm are not security experts neither do they understand why you don't allow foreigners to fight your war for you.

BY THE TIME A SOUTHERN LEADER TAKES OVER POWER.

Do you people think the south will care about the problem in the north as per boko haram insurgency.

Every leader will want to face his own region as Nigeria is heading towards regional government and restructuring.

Now that america want to help the nigerian army they are complaining of SOVEREIGNTY

sovereignthy GINI ?

You do not have money in the north and you are being spoonfed by the southern crude oil money and you are complaining.

Okay make una kukuma die for boko boys hand.

3 Likes

Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Nato008(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2020
tungamaje:
Let's be realistic. Rescuing all the children safe after so many days in captivity is unfortunately impossible. I doubt if the terrorists have not divided them into smaller groups and ferried them away. I share the grief of the parents
u are so on point... I guess that is where the africom comes in, cause it looks like is going to be multiple rescue ops going on at the same time...and for that we definitely need there help.
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by marvin906(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
Nato008:
honestly there is no shame in it, the USA has the resources, the capacity plus the air assets which will be vital in this large scale operation...this is not about saying The army is useless, is just knowing that the don't have the assets to conduct this precision mission.
the have our full support on this..

Don't start what you can't finish that's all I have to say..
I suggest you look at the future of that decision..
The military might have its fault but the best decision they've made is to resist foreign military into her territory
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Read what you wrote young man. Can you say this if your brothers were among the kidnapped victims? Would Buratai and buha be this slow to beg for foreign help if their sons were among the kidnapped victims? I don't why why you guys talk like this. I don't know.
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2020
DamZik:
Read what you wrote young man. Can you say this if your brothers were among the kidnapped victims? Would Buratai and buha be this slow to beg for foreign help if their sons were among the kidnapped victims? I don't why why you guys talk like this. I don't know.

Go and sleep.

My comments are not for emotional people but people that understands reality
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by boom99(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Get the leader of BH. Fry him. BH is over
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Begi begi military. Enter Bush and find the boys yourself. US has their own problems.
Re: Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils by Cammo: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Person say him thief, you still dey follow am argue say na lie. Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Five Principal Officers For NASENI / Primate Ayodele Warns Wike: Pursue VP Slot, You Can’t Be Nigeria’s President / 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.