Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men (649 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / Ubunja And Ko I Need Your Wisdom On This Matter / The Main Difference Between Narcissistic Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men by Infolenka: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2020
I came across the statement that women are addicted to narcissistic men. I need help from ubunja and the likes. What is a narcissist if man?and why are women addicted to them?
Re: Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men by cocolacec(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Infolenka:
I came across the statement that women are addicted to narcissistic men. I need help from ubunja and the likes. What is a narcissist if man?and why are women addicted to them?

https://www.nairaland.com/5855395/main-difference-narcissistic-men-women
Re: Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men by Shortyy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Narcissist men are toxic males. And any woman that likes such a person needs a psychological and mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men by ubunja(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Infolenka:
goshh man. This is one topic I have been looking forward to writing on for a long time. I will write it one of these days. I can't answer you now. But this is what I have said on the subject:

ubunja:
NO ONE GETS LAID MORE THAN A NARCISSIST
So the problem is with you women. Busy denouncing this character but spreading your legs wide for him. Your confusion is jaw-dropping.
HOW CAN YOU DENOUNCE A CHARACTER THAT YOU FEED PUSSY 24/7 ??
Who is sick the Narc or You?

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men by Telegram234(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
ubunja:
goshh man. This is one topic I have been looking forward to writing on for a long time. I will write it one of these days. I can't answer you now. But this is what I have said on the subject:

Ubunja i am waiting.
And don't forget to tag me to the post so I won't miss a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men by Biingoo: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Shortyy:
Narcissist men are toxic males. And any woman that likes such a person needs a psychological and mental evaluation.
Fine geh. Bia ka anti wey two aside
Re: Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men by hashtagged(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
No one likes narcissistic person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Nice Phone Can I Get At 25k? / My Mood This Evening Is To Make A RANDOM Person Happy / Shopping Made Easy With Mooremart Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.