Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (46610 Views)

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
well that's good
crime no dey finish sha
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Intellect16(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
God Bless you my brother.

Since police arrested some.of my guys and within hours were already calling press and placing guns in front of them, I have stopped believing all these yeye stories.
Nigerian police can do and Undo
Charleys:
A criminal is someone who has been convicted in a court of law.

Op why are you posting pictures of innocent people and calling them criminals.

Taking pictures of people in police custody is a crime. I believe those people don't even know their rights.

That sky guy is innocent, has not been caught red handed and is just being accused for what he hasn't done. In that picture his facial expressions is that of denial.

A notorious criminal to me should be caught while exchanging gunshots with the police.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by fuckdemrepented: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Them Don use beating reconfigure their face grin
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

Taking pictures of people in police custody is a crime. I believe those people don't even know their rights.

That sky guy is innocent, has not been caught red handed and is just being accused for what he hasn't done. In that picture his facial expressions is that of denial.

A notorious criminal to me should be caught while exchanging gunshots with the police.
You will soon be caught too don’t worry, it’s only a matter of time...

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:
Na the bleaching pain me pass.
See someone’s feet/skin...pukes!
y is both of us complaining same thin?
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by snoopanddre(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
sammysmiles:
All this cultists like using the name sly,,,, I don't know why
Cos they are fake local cultists
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nm
Charleys:

May you and your family not a victim of these deadly "innocents" in Jesus name.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by peterjulius00(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
When they are caught they become innocent..... When they are busy robber and kingnapping people they don't know that their cup will full someday.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Why are they still breathing ?
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Quaddafi29: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Something tells me that notorious armed robber/kidnapper and locally made pistol don't fit. But anyway, I think these ones are gone
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by reaky(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Herrymax:
sly don slide enter prison grin

werey self dey bleach undecided

You never go calabar be that
Young men there na dem de bleach pass girls
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Why are they still breathing ?

Everything na kill kill , mba. We are not savages now.

cheesy
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Ratedgang: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

there is sense in what you wrote here. But whichever way kidnapping and robbery doesn’t pay. If they’re found guilty then let them go down.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by ezhi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
See their face
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:
Na the bleaching pain me pass.

See someone’s feet/skin...pukes!

BTW, Guys that wear very tight pants that show all their crotch usually do not have sense
wetin u dey look reach that side.. ? U can't even hide it anymore grin
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by lagdmark(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Calabar has overtaken Edo and other SS cities in cultism and robbery.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Cantonese: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

A notorious criminal to me should be caught while exchanging fire with the police.

And hopefully you can wear police uniform, carry a gun, exchange fire with robbers and catch them. When you have done that, then you can give us evidence of your "excellent" job.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Epicji: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

A notorious criminal to me should be caught while exchanging fire with the police.

Are u one of them.they caught him n one of his gang member with a gun n you here defending them
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by officialenny(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
See pale skin ...d idiot don bleach buhari out of his skin
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Omoslim26: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Useless lazy animals you get two hand and two legs yet you no fit work
their cup don full
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by officialenny(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
See skin ...skin don turn Pomo
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Conceptsncontex(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1375504/notorious-criminal-sly-gang-member-arrested-calabar-graphic-photo/
The fair guy wan use bleaching cream finish himself. Guys that bleach irritate me more than gay dudes
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sly, you too dey bleach....... grin
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by sylve11: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

Hmmmmm cool
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Sunkyapogee(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dread is the logo for most criminals in Nigeria ...if you like don't judge by looks..

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Reelmii: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
snoopanddre:
You are a criminal
he is probably one of the gang members that escaped
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
reaky:

You never go calabar be that Young men there na dem de bleach pass girls
wetin i wan find go calabar
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by sylve11: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
Dread is the logo for most criminals in Nigeria ...if you like don't judge by looks..

To a large extent, you are right..................... cool

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Danny50: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Ayade is working.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by rowland545(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Which of dem b d sly?

Everybody think say nah d bleach guy...but it might b d dark one.

I GEt one friend way e name nah sly....e better change him name if not police fit sly I'm like him namesake grin
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by mcocolok(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
[size=50pt]na wa[/size]
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Easybela:
undecided are those human legs
no oooo. Roasted plantain. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos / Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.