Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (46613 Views)

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Tribal bigot don land.
hahahaha... lol.
Bros it's not the matter of tribal stuff... from my experience and d little travel I have made within Nigeria, south south have d best and coolest weather. Yet their level of bleaching no b here...
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Blackking98(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

Classified as Ibibio, for language wey I no even hear one thing.
Guy, I no get strength.. Dwell in your enlightenment.
Why are you bothering yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Blackking98(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Anaerobi:

hahahaha... lol.
Bros it's not the matter of tribal stuff... from my experience and d little travel I have made within Nigeria, south south have d best and coolest weather. Yet their level of bleaching no b here...
You're just one person, south south has at least over 40million people both inside and outside nigeria and i doubt you've met up to 5k, yet you're here with your Hasty hasty generalisation and tribalism, enjoy your self.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blackking98:

You're just one person, south south has at least over 40million people both inside and outside nigeria and i doubt you've met up to 5k, yet you're here with your Hasty hasty generalisation and tribalism, enjoy your self.
oga how e d do u?

channel your anger somewhere mbok and stop following up and down na.... south south people bleach how is that too difficult for u to believe?

Northern Nigerians are known for something, so it is with Eastern Nigeria, same thing goes to West too.... Why e come d pain u like this?

or are u related to that criminal and u are pouring your anger here?

nawa o
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blackking98:

hahahaha. no wonder I see you are from Calabar. sorry if you felt attacked... stop taking things too far, we are all the same, but one just have to catch fun.

if not boredom go kill person... no d too take things serious mbok.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Blackking98(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Anaerobi:

oga how e d do u?

channel your anger somewhere mbok and stop following up and down na.... south south people bleach how is that too difficult for u to believe?

Northern Nigerians are known for something, so it is with Eastern Nigeria, same thing goes to West too.... Why e come d pain u like this?

or are u related to that criminal and u are pouring your anger here?

nawa o
Anger? Lol
I've not insulted you addressed you in a way that suggest such, not everyone is as easily as emotional as you are, and I won't stoop so low as you are trying to link me to the above criminal, I'm glad he's been arrested and I pray many more will be arrested provided they're not innocent people being picked randomly, criminals and kidnappers have been a thorn in our flesh here in calabar.
Back to your ethnic profiling, if u like classify people street by street, that's your business not mine.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Anger? Lol
I've not insulted you addressed you in a way that suggest such, not everyone is as easily as emotional as you are, and I won't stoop so low as you are trying to link me to the above criminal, I'm glad he's been arrested and I pray many more will be arrested provided they're not innocent people being picked randomly, criminals and kidnappers have been a thorn in our flesh here in calabar.
Back to your ethnic profiling, if u like classify people street by street, that's your business not mine.

see me see wahala... oga sorry for asking if u are related to him... but seriously u take things too serious and too far... okay, me too, I d bleach...
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by themanderon: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sly the fly will soon have his pie in the sky.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Starzo: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Anaerobi:

hahahaha... lol.
Yoruba naim dey lead for bleaching
Dem no dey argue that one

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Starzo:
Yoruba naim dey lead for bleaching Dem no dey argue that one

it's alright... I no argue again before one oga go say I be tribal bigotry.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Jdbrasco2: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Dreyton36: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na bleaching cream the mumu dey spend all him money on

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by blesoh(f): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
I heard about his stories today, Kingsley is a very notorious criminal , he kills for a living
I hope he won't be freed oh
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Coinbased: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by blesoh(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
AerialMapper:
They are lucky ooo

Normally, Calabar people would have roasted them
They can't roast these ones, na jazz full their body
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by blesoh(f): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

Answer me in which language? grin

Do you even know that the ejagham people that your girlfriend came from are classified as ibibio?

You no know map guy.
Please stop saying what you dont, i am ejagham by tribe and we are not related to efiks not to talk of ibibio, please stop it sad
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by blesoh(f): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

Classified as Ibibio, for language wey I no even hear one thing.
Guy, I no get strength.. Dwell in your enlightenment.
Lol stop arguing with him its useless, he won't understand

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
But why the other guy come put hand for the yellow guy power cable?
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by 2cribz: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
He dey even bleach
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by slyfox35(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
sammysmiles:
All this cultists like using the name sly,,,, I don't know why
And how many have u seen or know
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Sleekfingers: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:
Na the bleaching pain me pass.

See someone’s feet/skin...pukes!

BTW, Guys that wear very tight pants that show all their crotch usually do not have sense.

how about ladies that pack their padded yansh inside tight trousers? See pot calling kettle black......

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by senatordave1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
blesoh:
I heard about his stories today, Kingsley is a very notorious criminal , he kills for a living
I hope he won't be freed oh

That's not Kingsley oh.that is sly,a criminal in Cali south.Kingsley dey municipal,8 miles and was arrested on Monday by anti cultism squad
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Josywhyte: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Armed robber wey dey bleach,that one na armed robber? ����
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by blesoh(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
senatordave1:

That's not Kingsley oh.that is sly,a criminal in Cali south.Kingsley dey municipal,8 miles and was arrested on Monday by anti cultism squad
Wow, it's all good news
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by karkel(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Charleys:
A criminal is someone who has been convicted in a court of law.

Op why are you posting pictures of innocent people and calling them criminals.

Taking pictures of people in police custody is a crime. I believe those people don't even know their rights.

That sky guy is innocent, has not been caught red handed and is just being accused for what he hasn't done. In that picture his facial expressions is that of denial.

A notorious criminal to me should be caught while exchanging fire with the police.

Lastly if he was guilty Cross riverians would have sacrificed him by burning him a long time ago.
With this funny judiciary system
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Nkpitime(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Charleys:

Taking pictures of people in police custody is a crime. I believe those people don't even know their rights.

That sky guy is innocent, has not been caught red handed and is just being accused for what he hasn't done. In that picture his facial expressions is that of denial.

A notorious criminal to me should be caught while exchanging fire with the police.

Lastly if he was guilty Cross riverians would have sacrificed him by burning him a long time ago.
I swear nothing comort you for being a criminal
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by UDUJ(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1375504/notorious-criminal-sly-gang-member-arrested-calabar-graphic-photo/

The idiot even bleaches his skin angry

Just look at his multi-coloured feet. Disgusting angry

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by modsAREuselesss: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Charleys:

too bad nigerians will tag anyone a criminal without a court of law approval
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wehreh deh even bleach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos / Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) / #EndSARS: Thugs Chase Away Protesters With Axes, Cutlasses In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.