Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (46608 Views)

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Jakumo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:
A criminal is someone who has been convicted in a court of law.

In that picture his facial expressions is that of denial.

Chai ! You can tell from his face that he is innocent ?

Please, how much will it cost me to gain this ability to read minds, and read facial expressions ?

I must enroll in your institution of jujuological sciences right away.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Weedee(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aladegba:
cool what GovernorUdom should do is to charge him to court, after his sentence is completed, he should be taken to a rehab and helped psychologically for him to be fit socially and economically again in human life

We don talk tire, Calabar is not in in Akwa Ibom, Calabar is Cross River..
Nsuto Mkpo.

State and Capital
Akwa Ibom - Uyo
Cross River - Calabar
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by okayman4real(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
EVERYDAY 4 THEIF ONEDAY ONE TO END HIS/HER LIFE...
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

Nsuto Mkpo.

State and Capital
Akwa Ibom - Uyo
Cross River - Calabar

It's better you guys merge together to cure our ignorance grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by eedimo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

Op why are you posting pictures of innocent people and calling them criminals.

Taking pictures of people in police custody is a crime. I believe those people don't even know their rights.

That sky guy is innocent, has not been caught red handed and is just being accused for what he hasn't done. In that picture his facial expressions is that of denial.

A notorious criminal to me should be caught while exchanging fire with the police.
I really don't know what to say to you.
May God not allow you meet a criminal before the Court say so.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by sapientia(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Investigations should be carried out well
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by pacespot(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Look at how he bleached everything in his body. I dislike him more for being a skin bleacher
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agbor,akwa ibom, Calabar,benue like to bleach skin ehhh,,,wit d irritating odour
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Charleys: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Epicji:

Are u one of them.they caught him n one of his gang member with a gun n you here defending them

What kind of statement is this.

Okay let's think about this, does that guy look like someone you can catch with a gun?

And then take the gun away from his hands then handcuff him.... Just like that?

So they begged him and he gave them the gun? I don't understand you please explain.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Weedee(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aladegba:

It's better you guys merge together to cure our ignorance grin

Na separate we separate o like Psquare, we no wan merge again. grin
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by wiseone28: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

Nsuto Mkpo.

State and Capital
Akwa Ibom - Uyo
Cross River - Calabar
Outside the Efik other people from cross river are different from Akwa ibom
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Charleys: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

Nsuto Mkpo.

State and Capital
Akwa Ibom - Uyo
Cross River - Calabar

The old name for calabar is Akwa akpa, they are the same people... Babangida just played with your intelligence.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Weedee(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
wiseone28:
Outside the Efik other people from cross river are different

Basically..
My ex that was from Ikom, I couldn't even understand their language, I think it was Ejagam or so..
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Weedee(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

The old name for calabar is Akwa akpa, they are the same people... Babangida just played with your intelligence.

Cross River has other tribes. Akwa Ibom is just related to the Efik people of Cross River. That's all.
My ex that was from Ikom, I couldn't even understand their language, I think it was Ejagam or so..
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Charleys: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

Cross River has other tribes. Akwa Ibom is just related to the Efik people of Cross River. That's all.

To the outsiders you all are the same. You should all learn to live with it.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by wiseone28: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

Basically..
That is why i told the guy talking about merging together
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Mars16(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

Op why are you posting pictures of innocent people and calling them criminals.

Taking pictures of people in police custody is a crime. I believe those people don't even know their rights.

That sky guy is innocent, has not been caught red handed and is just being accused for what he hasn't done. In that picture his facial expressions is that of denial.

A notorious criminal to me should be caught while exchanging fire with the police.
You're right, is true those people don't even know their right; they don't know they can sue the person who took the picture and those who mishandled them if they're not found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. However, let me correct you, even if they're caught in gun battle with the police, they're still innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Mars16(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
If your loved one has ever been robbed, raped or kidnapped, you go learn to talk when dem catch reknown criminal.
The law is the law and must be upheld and implemented.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by wiseone28: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

The people that are from there are trying to educate you.. You are forming ITK.

Why not tell the Italians to merge with San Marino since the country is too small and inside Italy

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Weedee(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

We say we no be dey same, you say we must be the same. Na wa o.
E no hard na, Just dey repeat Akwa Ibom no be Cross River.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Charleys: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

We say we no be dey same, you say we must be the same. Na wa o.
E no hard na, Just dey repeat Akwa Ibom no be Cross River.

You bear the same names, eat the same food. Look alike and now say you aren't the same people, you are the one seeing your differences, outsiders do not see any difference
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by AerialMapper: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
They are lucky ooo

Normally, Calabar people would have roasted them
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Weedee(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

Let me burst your bubble if you don't know.

What is the meaning of Akwa in your language?

You wan come teach me my language and culture? Shooo.
Akwa is Big, Mighty.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Charleys: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
AerialMapper:
They are lucky ooo

Normally, Calabar people would have roasted them

I swear, I forgot to put that, which shows they are innocent.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Charleys: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

You wan come teach me my language and culture? Shooo.
Akwa is Big, Mighty.

In which language guy? grin
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Weedee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

You bear the same names, eat the same food. Look alike and now say you aren't the same people, you are the one seeing your differences, outsiders do not see any difference

To talk tire me o.... Akwa Ibom is Ibibio, Calabar is Efik.. There are similarities but like I told you earlier. Cross River has different tribes not related to Akwa Ibom too. Akwa Ibom sees Cross River as brothers but that doesn't mean we the same.

Charleys:

In which language guy? grin

Abeg just do small tour from Akwa Ibom and up to Cross River..

Charleys:

Answer me in which language? grin
Ibibio
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Charleys: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:

To talk tire me o.... Akwa Ibom is Ibibio, Calabar is Efik.. There are similarities but like I told you earlier. Cross River has different tribes not related to Akwa Ibom too. Akwa Ibom sees Cross River as brothers but that doesn't mean we the same.

Abeg just do small tour from Akwa Ibom and up to Cross River..

Do you even know that the ejagham people that your girlfriend came from are classified as ibibio?

You no know map guy.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
If you have seen or witnessed how they deal with their victims or rivals, you will call for their heads. See the one showcasing his colour.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Weedee(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Charleys:

Do you even know that the ejagham people that your girlfriend came from are classified as ibibio?

You no know map guy.

Classified as Ibibio, for language wey I no even hear one thing.
Guy, I no get strength.. Dwell in your enlightenment.
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by 2016easy2017: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
What about the herdsmen who are worse than these ones
Re: Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) by Blackking98(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Anaerobi:
South south and bleaching be like 5&6 see him leg.
Tribal bigot don land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) / Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.