Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. (532 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Mogajunior(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
For over two days, I haven't been able to perceive anything and even when I eat, it doesn't have any taste in my mouth.

What exactly could be the cause of this? Could it be cold or flu? Well I don't want to imagine it's Covid 19 because lately I have been in various gathering without necessarily taking safety precautions.

Please I need suggestions on what to do because I am not comfortable.
Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Lastoffourtnyt: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
I don't want to Help you imagine it too, but it seems like 'e don happen'
Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Nkwobi042: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm presently suspecting I have the virus.
I've been isolating and taking medications and fruits.

I can't still perceive but it's coming back but rather very very slow.
But the general body weakness is something else.Everybody around me sick too and recovering slowly as well.
Truly,there's a second wave.I have never been sick with a different type of malaria symptoms like this before.This is definitely COVID.
Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by lkillbrokehoes: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Go and see a doctor, that would do instead of coming here
Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Nkwobi042: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mogajunior:
For over two days, I haven't been able to perceive anything and even when I eat, it doesn't have any taste in my mouth.

What exactly could be the cause of this? Could it be cold or flu? Well I don't want to imagine it's Covid 19 because lately I have been in various gathering without necessarily taking safety precautions.

Just take anti malaria.
I'm on intensive fruits and vegetables.
People around me sick too,so yesterday we got more lemons and fruits.

Again try and get this vitamin C.

Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Nkwobi042: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mogajunior:

Read.

Also try and take a walk in the morning.I walk round my estate,but moderately else I lose my breathe.

Again, I'm taking enough rest.The only time I leave my bed is to urinate or at night when I feel like taking a walk.

It will surely pass.
Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Mogajunior(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nkwobi042:

Just take anti malaria.
I'm on intensive fruits and vegetables.
People around me sick too,so yesterday we got more lemons and fruits.

Again try and get this vitamin C.
I appreciate your suggestion.

1 Like

Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Nkwobi042: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mogajunior:
I appreciate your suggestion.

Take VERY strong anti malaria.
Try and eat very well,force the food down like I do because I totally lost appetite.

Don't MISS your dosage.
Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Mogajunior(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nkwobi042:

Take VERY strong anti malaria.
Try and eat very well,force the food down like I do because I totally lost appetite.
I will do exactly that. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by Nkwobi042: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mogajunior:
I will do exactly that. Thank you sir.

You're welcome.
Why you're at it DON'T PANIC.
My parents even with underlying sickness recovered.

My younger bro(including his girlfriend) and Sis recovered.
Last month I was with several persons who came into the country,so I knew I got it probably from them.

No fear.
Try and isolate as well.Especially if you're with loved ones.I don't leave my room.Everything I need is gotten from a third party.
Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by daania50080: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
:I appreciate your suggestion. Take VERY strong anti malaria.Try and eat very well,force the food down like I do because I totally lost appetite.Don't MISS your dosage.
Re: I Have Loss My Sense Of Smell And Taste. by oscarvicto(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
boil moringa stems and lemon grass. use two table spoons of moringa of organic moringa powder with green tea or grape leaves every six hours

reach me on whatsapp/call on 08063333215 for moringa powder and grape leaves

(1) (Reply)

How Good Are Your Eyes? See If You Can Spot The Soldiers In These Pictures. / How Do You Know If A Man Has HIV Positive? The Sign And Symptoms / Turkish Plastic Surgeons Targeting Black Women And Causing Health Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.