Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? (1302 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Emotionless1300: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Afternoon NL

Guys in the building, your Opinions is need here!.

Just asking, "When do you think is the right time to meet bae's parent"
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Freestainworld(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
We are all different forks with different ideas, I might tell you after our first date, another will tell you after one year, meeting a bae parents depends on individuals and luck too.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Afostev11(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
We are all different forks with different ideas, I might tell you after our first date, another will tell you after one year, meeting a bae parents depends on individuals and luck too.
anytime u are loaded n ready

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by khingTony(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
When you're ready to be enslaved

Peace smiley

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
When you are ready to marry their piking...I think that is the right time..

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Freestainworld(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Afostev11:
anytime u are loaded n ready
sometimes it's not about money, some people might be loaded but still not confident about settling with a babe.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by LagosAirport: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Emotionless1300:
Afternoon NL

Atleast I have to dick her down for 15years straight before thinking of mentioning meeting her parents.

After that 15years, we will now use 5 years to plan the wedding.
Total. 20 years...

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by tobechi74: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Whenever she mistakily get pregnant

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Netanya(f): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
When you are TOTALLY ready to get married to her ....if not , don't bother .

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by LagosAirport: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
tobechi74:

My nigga grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by hashtagged(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
If it's Igbo when you have millions in your bank account, for other tribes when you are stable like really stable. But before marriage it's ideal to have your own house

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by hashtagged(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
tobechi74:

Well there is an option to run like Usain bolt

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
when u finally av her nunu till d point dt u are satisfied n wana keep having it for free

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by seunlier(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
If she's dangote daughter maybe the next day after she agrees to date me

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
after serious knacking of the kpekus,if it taste good then go aheadgrin

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by 21cents: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
-when you've vetted her properly.

-When she's still pure

-When she's heavily invested in you (financially and emotionally)

-When she's passed your tests.

-When you've figured the things she's bringing into your life aside pussy.

Then you can go meet her family. otherwise if all I mentioned above haven't been checked, it might end in tears for you sir. No go meet parasites family o, no say I no warn you.

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by olanipekun65561: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Nazgul: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Emotionless1300:
Afternoon NL

There's no such thing as right time.

If she's the kind of girl you feel you can marry, and you're financially, mentally, psychologically...etc stable, you can go whenever you want.

Could be a week after you've met, could be a month, two months...etc.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Emotionless1300: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2020
LagosAirport:

Atleast I have to dick her down for 15years straight before thinking of mentioning meeting her parents.

After that 15years, we will now use 5 years to plan the wedding.
Total. 20 years...
20 yrs chaiii Nigerians
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by iTearHerToto: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Planna marry a zoogerian girl

Pukes angry
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Shortyy(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2020
olanipekun65561:

Different fork ko, different spoon ni
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by ABOVEDELAW: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2020
WHEN YOU ARE SURE YOU WILL MARRY THE BABE.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by Kapilta(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2020
No right time. Just left time. They put time frame on everything. No be you get stomach wey go know wen u don belleful? Nonsense and right time.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by BlessedNuel: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2020
When your mind and bank account don tell you say you don arrive.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by thatsleepboy1: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Emotionless1300:
Afternoon NL

After 5-6 children when you're sure she won't go any where again and she's fully retired from her hoe phase.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by BigJoe19: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shortyy:

Different fork ko, different spoon ni
Lol, why are you always angry? cool
Re: When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? by NobleDeSage001: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Meet her parents based on what grounds? To introduce yourself as her boyfriend or her potential husband?

Clarify!

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) / Is Beauty A Curse? / Am i Too Young To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.