Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

"Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities (14420 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Reno Omokri / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Themainboy22:
How a country of over 200 million people, managed to elect a slowpoke as their president is still a suprise to me. A man who will be forced before he act even when his country is burning down. On a normal day, buhari is not qualified to be a chairman of a LGA. But somehow, here he is ruling both sane and insane people who voted and who did not vote for him. I swear! He no go better for lord lugard for merging us to this contraption called "Niger area".

The problem is there is a political orligacy and class that give we the people/masses the fawed and epileptic options to choose from U can only vote the options presented to u even if it’s a rat and cockroach they present Do u understand the system now?

Until we ensure we have better options and I mean credible and capable and highly/readily backed options. We will rotate btwn rats and cockroaches.

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
He needs to be forced to wake up. If it was innocent protesters they wud act swiftly. undecided
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Sheriman(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
How many celebrities did North have??

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by omoharry(f): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Themainboy22:
How a country of over 200 million people, managed to elect a slowpoke as their president is still a suprise to me. A man who will be forced before he act even when his country is burning down. On a normal day, buhari is not qualified to be a chairman of a LGA. But somehow, here he is ruling both sane and insane people who voted and who did not vote for him. I swear! He no go better for lord lugard for merging us to this contraption called "Niger area".
More like "He nor go better for Tinubu & his supporters, for repackaging a lifeless and clueless person to gullible Nigerians as president . Becos of this, he never smell the seat of the presidency till he dies .His people in the west (which I believe not all will support him ) can vote for him, but he will never get the full support of the whole nation, becos he is responsible for this mess we are in.Meanwhile is busy living a life of luxury .

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by ofwest47(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bloody idiot girl. hater and wailer of Buhari your days are numbered. You will soon regret your life.
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Originalsly: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
princemillla:

This Aisha Yesufu seems to know Buhari more, but the question is how do u force Buhari to act ?

Agree. She is hoping if the celebrities speak up it will gain international attention and the international community including governments and organizations will force him to act. This woman got strategies!... she should be head of the military !

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Gerrard59(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Themainboy22:

Blame those Olodo intellectwats who supported his bid. People like Dipo Awojide and Co who said when Buhari is elected, Nigerians in developed countries will return home.

1 Like

Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by chozzy: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Exactly
Re: "Force Buhari To Act" - Aisha Yesufu Calls On Northern Celebrities by Abiboss: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Themainboy22:
LMAO. @ the bolded, how did you managed to do it?.
Oga all I want is a better Nigeria for the president or the party...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake / A Cry For Help to the ogun state government / Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.