Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, (11829 Views)

Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, As Allardyce Set To Take Over / West Ham Sack Manager Slaven Bilic Set To Appoint Former Sunderland Coach / Westham Parts Ways With Slaven Bilic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by chinchonglee(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Clubs don't have time to adapt...

Maybe they did back in the 1980's when the money was not too much (Ferguson took some 4 years to bring Man U a trophy...if he was working njow he would have been sacked)
Liverpool gave klopp time!
The more u sack coaches, the more ur misery deepens
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by enemyofprogress: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ole is next
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by clockwisereport: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
viqSmallz:
Sheffiled's Gavin Smith is next. Imagine drawing 1 match in 12 games..

Also disappointed in Leeds, I was tipping them to be midplace contenders...

Emm. Arsenal?? I no know wetin to talk for that one...

Gavin Smith or Chris Wilder?
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by WibusJaga: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
crossfm:
And ole is still standing?.

The way we crashed out of champions league is so painful.He can't do anything to please me this season again.

Lol! Please u? No offense intended, but they don't even know if u exist.

Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by clockwisereport: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
etibaba:

Michael Salerno Joe of Fulham

Next set of coaches to be fired.

Do you mean Scott Parker ?
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by etibaba(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
clockwisereport:

Do you mean Scott Parker ?
My bad i exempted Scott Parker, both him and Joe will most likely be holding hands when leaving Fulham.

I have modified the post. Thanks.

Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by crossfm: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
WibusJaga:

Lol! Please u? No offense intended, but they don't even know if u exist.

Just like the lizard,if they don't know me,I know myself and how passionate I am towards the club. grin
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is not even current... Heard they have already gotten Big Sam Allardyce on board as replacement. This tells me they have already started thinking relegation fight.

Well, this was quite poor as far as decisions go. Bilic was already getting results from the below average squad. What exactly did they expect??! Top 6 finish??!
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by thundafire: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
etibaba:
Chris Wilder of Shiffied United
Scott Parker of Fulham
Arteta of Arsenal

u forgot the most foolish of all Olé Gunnar Solskjaer having a good team but can't use them

Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
chinchonglee:

Liverpool gave klopp time!
The more u sack coaches, the more ur misery deepens

Yeah, but Klopp so far hasn't been close to the bottom of the league like Billic at any time...plus he has always qualified liverpoool for Champions league football ..where the payout for just reaching the group stage is big. (if any Liverpool coach slips below 14th or lower, that guy would be sacked pronto.)

But you are right about sacking coaches too much. If Man U had succumbed to temptation and sacked Ferguson in 1990...because after 4 years no trophy...
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by etibaba(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
thundafire:
u forgot the most foolish of all Olé Gunnar Solskjaer having a good team but can't use them
United seem to be comfortable with Ole being on the wheel.

Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Anaerobi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
city that Arsenal couldn't hold draw.

yet he was sacked.
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Beverlyjean(f): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zonex1:
spaced booked......dis land is not for sale beware of lala my son

Better build something b4 government collect it
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Jidibia(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Even after drawing Man city away?
Arteta should be next please.
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ole out
Arteta out
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lampard could be the next
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by toprealman: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Same guy that made his mark with Croatia?
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
chinchonglee:
That man was their future...
He jst needed time to adapt.

They were just too impatient... How much better were they expecting him to perform with what he had to work with??! A team that nearly beat Chelsea, drew with Man City... He tried na!!!

They will regret this when they go down next year.
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Angelfrost(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Ole is next

Be careful what you wish for... Ole is already finding his rhythm.

Truth be told, United has improved greatly compared to last season. Case in point, those remarkable come backs.

Look at Barcelona, Dortmund, Atalanta, Juventus, etc... How well are they doing compared to last season??! Is there a perfect coach somewhere with a magic wand??! Let's be honest.

The Pochettino every one of you is clamoring for might end up being worse, there by taking you guys further backwards.

Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
If you dey wait make dem sack Arteta, u go wait tire.
Is jus like waiting for one man from Daura to sack some bunch of oldies
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by viqSmallz(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
clockwisereport:

Gavin Smith or Chris Wilder?

True
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by solomon36670: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
:Michael Salerno Joe of Fulham Next set of coaches to be fired. Do you mean Scott Parker ?
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Pochettino(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Be careful what you wish for... Ole is already finding his rhythm.

Truth be told, United has improved greatly compared to last season. Case in point, those remarkable come backs.

Look at Barcelona, Dortmund, Atalanta, Juventus, etc... How well are they doing compared to last season??! Is there a perfect coach somewhere with a magic wand??! Let's be honest.

The Pochettino every one of you is clamoring for might end up being worse, there by taking you guys further backwards.

Shut up!
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Richimills(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
and after last night draw against man city,i thought his job is secure for a little while... e be things sha
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Coinbased: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Reallu
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by uunwanaobong3: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
As a mancity fan, guardiola is seriously breaking my heart with poor recruitment of players..... infact I consider guardiola as the worst coach in the world in terms of players recruitment.

To prove this points perfectly,

This was how city team sheet look before guardiola came.

Tevez............... Aguero............. Debruyne

D. Silva........ Fernandinho..............Y. Toure

Kolarov... Kompany.... Otamendi... Zabaleta

............................. Joe hart

Now this is how guardiola team sheet look like;

Sterling............G. Jesus............... Mehrez

Gundogan......... Rodri.............. Debruyne

Mendy......R. Dias..... Stone......... Walker

.......................... Ederson

The more guardiola buys the more weaker mancity becomes.
Can you compare the quality in the first line up to the one in the second line up?

Mancity is even begging for a draw from West brom at Etihad stadium?
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by chinchonglee(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Yeah, but Klopp so far hasn't been close to the bottom of the league like Billic at any time...plus he has always qualified liverpoool for Champions league football ..where the payout for just reaching the group stage is big. (if any Liverpool coach slips below 14th or lower, that guy would be sacked pronto.)

But you are right about sacking coaches too much. If Man U had succumbed to temptation and sacked Ferguson in 1990...because after 4 years no trophy...
Billic jst came frm relegation bro...
U can't judge him because he didnt perform well in the 1st half of the league
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Reference(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
this
etibaba:
Chris Wilder of Shiffied United
Scott Parker of Fulham
Arteta of Arsenal

Scott Parker is punching above his weight. That team has no depth of quality.
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by uunwanaobong3: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Can you imagine.... A relegation team like west brom who draw against pep guardiola mancity team at Etihad stadium have the efontry to sack their manager because they feel that a draw was not good enough against mancity.... That they should have won the match at Etihad stadium......?

What an insult this is to mancity.

Pep guardiola should be very very ashame of himself for this act that West brom has done by sacking their coach.

And to think that guardiola and his players were even feeling comfortable and happy with a draw against West brom and man utd is an indictment on guardiola and the winning mentality of mancity team and the management board.

Small West brom sack their coach because he play draw against mancity...... And ole is also on fire because of their draw against mancity....

Guardiola has a lot to answer for the shape of this current mancity squard.......... Mancity have played 12 matches and won only 5 of those matches... Out of 36 points available, mancity have collected only 20 points...... That is a relegation team form

Guardiola should please wake up before it too late for us
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by Reference(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

As a mancity fan, guardiola is seriously breaking my heart with poor recruitment of players..... infact I consider guardiola as the worst coach in the world in terms of players recruitment.

To prove this points perfectly,

This was how city team sheet look before guardiola came.

Tevez............... Aguero............. Debruyne

D. Silva........ Fernandinho..............Y. Toure

Kolarov... Kompany.... Otamendi... Zabaleta

............................. Joe hart

Now this is how guardiola team sheet look like;

Sterling............G. Jesus............... Mehrez

Gundogan......... Rodri.............. Debruyne

Mendy......R. Dias..... Stone......... Walker

.......................... Ederson

The more guardiola buys the more weaker mancity becomes.
Can you compare the quality in the first line up to the one in the second line up?

Mancity is even begging for a draw from West brom at Etihad stadium?

Oga. Leave Pep alone. He is experiencing the infamous Premiership burnout. That league is just ultra competitive. There are no weak teams, freebies. English league football is like that, a bookmakers paradise. When you play over a hundred 'cup finals' over three seasons you hit a brick wall. Jose experienced it at Chelsea. Klopp is in the early throes of the virus.

It is not like other leagues where the same squad can win the league a dozen consecutive times and then all retire and go their merry ways as if other teams are mere spectators. When you push hard as Pep has for three years, something will give.
Re: Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, by uunwanaobong3: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Reference:

Oga. Leave Pep alone. He is experiencing the infamous Premiership burnout. That league is just ultra competitive. There are no weak teams, freebies. English league football is like that, a bookmakers paradise. When you play over a hundred 'cup finals' over three seasons you hit a brick wall. Jose experienced it at Chelsea. Klopp is in the early throes of the virus.

It is not like other leagues where the same squad can win the league a dozen consecutive times and then all retire and go their merry ways as if other teams are mere spectators. When you push hard as Pep has for three years, something will give.

I am not angry with pep because of the burn out, that is normal........ I am mad at him because of the players recruitment........ The more pep buys, the more average or weak mancity team becomes.

You can see for yourself the two team Sheet above... So be the judge

I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha / Russia 2018: FIFA Appoint Brazilian Referee For Croatia Vs Nigeria Game / Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho.