Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Music Changed My Life And Family’s – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Changed My Life And Family’s – Wizkid (242 Views)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / My Child Is Not Part Of Balogun Family – Wizkid’s Second Babymama / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Changed My Life And Family’s – Wizkid by tonyluyi1985: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Multiple award winning musician, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun a.k.a Wizkid has attributed his success and that of his family to music.
Super model Naomi Campbell had a chat with him about the way he frequently gives back his money to his ever teeming fans.
The artiste then revealed that he was grateful to God for the talent of music and that it had changed the story of his life and that of his family.
A conversation between the two went thus:
Naomi Campbell: When Wizkid comes out to see me whenever I’m in Lagos, he comes with his pockets full of money and gives out every cent to people on the street.

Wizkid: I love doing that cos if I wasn’t a musician, I would probably be on the street too.
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/12/16/music-changed-my-life-and-familys-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Confraternity War!! The True Story Of Nigerian Cults And Confraternities (video) / COVID-21: Lethal Virus Movie (2021) / Africans Try The Charlie Charlie Pencil Game Challenge & The Craziest Thing Happ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.