Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) (132218 Views)

NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Send Free SMS On MTN Via MTN Online App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by tolumyti: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
can one make use of voters card number,drivers license number or international passport number?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by TemmyT002(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gabbriell:

It's legit: https://mtnonline.com/nin/

The domain name (https://mtnonline.com/) is MTN official website. There I also no redirection in the given Url

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Princewillalex(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ok
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Udantu: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
mfoniso67157:
:Mention me when you do airtel own. ok

Airtel is *121*1#
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by luckydion(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks OP

It's done

what's the link to glo and other networks?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Toktee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
primestreams:
Following NCC instructions just like the rest MTN Nigeria has decided to make this simple for its customers, MTN customers can now link there NIN with there SIM online without any stress follow the below steps to link your NIN (national identification number) with your MTN number

Requirements:
.MTN Number
.FULL NAME
.NIN NUMBER
.EMAIL ADDRESS

Note:
You must have Gotten your national identification number from the NCC office

Follow steps to link up now

1. Visit the link below

CUSTOMER NIN CAPTURE
https://mtnonline.com/nim/

2.Fill In your MTN number

3. Fill In your NIN Number

4.Fill In Your email number

Finally summit it is very simple please do fast to prevent your SIM from getting blocked

https://twitter.com/MTN180/status/1339433799638274048?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL1dbmQH6gI
what if one has more than one sim card?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by tyav7: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pls o! How about Glo? Help!

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by PurestBoy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
This is solely for the purpose of collating NIN pending when verification of the submitted NIN is completed through NCC/NIMC, the status of the NIN submitted is unverified; this means you might be required to visit again for verification/validation based on outcome of the verification exercise

I have successfully submitted this but it's my glo number that is connected to my NIN, will MTN connect my number to the NIN too as I filled the fun?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Ensquare(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
I have not been enrolled in NIN but after dialling *346# I received a message showing my NIN number.
Please how is that possible?
And should I go ahead n Link it with my Mtn SIM?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by PurestBoy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Camelot65:
Lol, No, every individual has only one NIN...... All your SIM cards should be linked to that one NIN

It's only my Glo that is connected to my NIN and BVN and I have submitted my NIN to the MTN link successfully, does it mean I've successfully connected NIN to my MTN?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Bashnigga(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ego2:
Can the NIN be gotten at the LGA
Lol, no... go to any NIMC office in ur area & get it done for free. But there are other places where u can get it done within a day for a particular fee (at least 2k).
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by PurestBoy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
tyav7:
Pls o! How about Glo? Help!

They are yet to roll out their own platform for registration
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Camelot65: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
PurestBoy:

It's only my Glo that is connected to my NIN and BVN and I have submitted my NIN to the MTN link successfully, does it mean I've successfully connected NIN to my MTN?
Yes, You have

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Thescienceprof(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
I will be back
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by MartinsD12(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
primestreams:
Following NCC instructions just like the rest MTN Nigeria has decided to make this simple for its customers, MTN customers can now link there NIN with there SIM online without any stress follow the below steps to link your NIN (national identification number) with your MTN number

Requirements:
.MTN Number
.FULL NAME
.NIN NUMBER
.EMAIL ADDRESS

Note:
You must have Gotten your national identification number from the NCC office

Follow steps to link up now

1. Visit the link below

CUSTOMER NIN CAPTURE
https://mtnonline.com/nim/

2.Fill In your MTN number

3. Fill In your NIN Number

4.Fill In Your email number

Finally summit it is very simple please do fast to prevent your SIM from getting blocked

https://twitter.com/MTN180/status/1339433799638274048?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL1dbmQH6gI
I have done that already but I have two mtn numbers how do I go about the other mtn number
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by PurestBoy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Camelot65:
Yes, You have
Wagbayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by WibusJaga: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ensquare:
I have not been enrolled in NIN but after dialling *346# I received a message showing my NIN number.

That must be a recycled SIM card. The NIN must belong to the previous owner.
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Camelot65: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Toktee:
what if one has more than one sim card?
Then you have to link all to your NIN
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Ensquare(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Alfryd:

Sir How can I get my NIN NUMBER
Dial *346#
I didn't register but when I dialed the code certain numbers came out

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Glo and 9mobile
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by WibusJaga: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
PurestBoy:

Yes & you should receive a feedback after it has been validated.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by anochuko01(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Favourchris:

Just be the owner of school make we rest
be the wife of the school owner so we can all rest kiss
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Camelot65: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
MartinsD12:

I have done that already but I have two mtn numbers how do I go about the other mtn number
Link it up too
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by MartinsD12(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Camelot65:
Link it up too
Okay
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by daddio(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
ElRapido:
Mention me when you do airtel own.

*121*1# for Airtel
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Ensquare(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
WibusJaga:

That must be a recycled SIM card. The NIN must belong to the previous owner.
I bought the SIM in 2008 when NIN wasn't there
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by GeneralPula: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

You need to register and get an NIN number first.
Only one NIN (like BVN) is issued to each person.
The NIN is then linked to both your BVN and your SIM card number.
You can have more than one sim card linked to your single NIN but can't have more than one BVN linked to it.
First, is getting your NIN.

I’m not in Nigeria now. I don’t even think I have Nin yet.

What can I do plz?
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by Babastrong(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Just dial *785# On your MTN and enter your 11-digits NIN. Simple!
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by luckydion(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ensquare:

No! if U do, that means u link another the former user's NIN to ur Number...

Go to NIMC office or your Local Government to register & get your NIN... Then, U also need to call MTN customer care or visit their office to relate this....
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
GeneralPula:

I’m not in Nigeria now. I don’t even think I have Nin yet.

What can I do plz?
Wow!
NIN registration involves biometric capturing so physical presence is required
But try to ask a relative to go there on your behalf and make enquiries about how to assist Nigerians in the diaspora.
If you place phone calls, it wont have the same effect.
Cheers
Re: How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) by ApostlePaul14: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Done, but u need to be patient. It took me about 5 minutes to do dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot.. / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.