Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers (55418 Views)

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by ruggedtimi(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2020
This guy grin grin
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by obi4eze(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Just like TB Joshua and others, this man is a high-ranking wizard that parades himself in the name of a man of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by motionarena: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2020
So people actually believe this joke of a man

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Uprightness100(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by GeneralPula: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:
Why do babies stay in the womb for nine months but ain't nine months old when born?

Nigeria na cruise walahi

Babies don't stay in a womb for 9 months..

It takes 9 months to form a baby & once a baby is formed, it get born..!

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by motionarena: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:
Why do babies stay in the womb for nine months but ain't nine months old when born?

Nigeria na cruise walahi
In a sense, they are nine months old. But humans don't consider babies as full fledged human beings until they are born and take their first breath.

Babies undergo different stages in d womb before birth like fetus and others so you can't consider them a human at those stages.

Nine months before birth, a sperm cell met up with an ovum cell in a female's fallopian tube. That's usually where conception occurs, though it can occur in other places.

The fertilized ovum begins splitting and growing more and more cells, forming into a ball of cells filled with fluid. That blastocyst begins to flatten out and then fold over onto itself while moving slowly through the tube toward the uterus. The folded edges join together, taking an elongated shape resembling a baby butterbean.

The cells differentiate into types of cells that will develop into major structures, like the spinal cord and brain. Meanwhile the tiny embryo has made it to the uterus and grows a structure that develops into the placenta and attaches into the wall of the blood rich uterus, where things really take off. The woman is "officially" pregnant at this point and though she may not know it yet, she has a tiny sized human being growing in her body.

Nine months later, if everything goes well, a healthy full term baby emerges through the birth canal. It is at that point, when baby takes it's first breath of life, that time starts for the baby as an individual who has officially joined the human race.

In twelve months the baby has their first birthday party, and birthday cake and gets presents. They have no idea what's going on, but they like the bows, wrapping paper, and boxes to play with. And they enjoy seeing everybody come visit and be happy!

That's what I know. Hope it helps!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Duru9(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Mbeegi iwuru oyios

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by MyGeneration(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Mpe gi you welo onyons cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by yenereal(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Ikem11(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:

Nigeria na cruise walahi

Because it takes them 9months to mature into a day old
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Eminimore:
indabosky on point

WHAT EXACTLY DID HE SAY? I AM A CHRISTIAN. THERE DOESN'T EXIST ANY CATEGORY THAT THIS MAN FITS INTO, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. LET'S JUST AGREE THAT WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by nairaman66(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
This man needs immediate psychiatric evaluation. He may be mentally disturbed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Aladdin1(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Occultic and Marine spirit Prophets are everywhere now in Nigeria.Repent and give your life to Jesus christ now before it is too late. We are living in the end time And evil plus wickedness have increased but theres safety in Jesuschrist.RUN TO JESUS NOW!!!

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:

Nigeria na cruise walahi

lmao

you be mumu kai grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by lathrowinger: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2020
eedimo:
Nothing shock me, this is Africa.
My pain here is that the number of those who would believe him would increase.

#pray4thechurchofchrist

As far as he can make all those my blothers lich cool

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by MERCHANDISER: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Hahaha
Okwa idi anu ife cheesy
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by MERCHANDISER: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2020
MyGeneration:
Mpe gi you welo onyons cheesy
what does it mean

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Mutemenot(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This guy's power is not from God. We all have to be careful with people we listen to. I have said my own.

The guy has no paracetamol power, he's just catchingout on ignorant mofos..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by MERCHANDISER: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2020
nairaman66:
This man needs immediate psychiatric evaluation. He may be mentally disturbed
He is a prophet and prophets do behave like Mad Men even in the biblical times
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Exc2000: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2020
No be who make noise pass

EMoney juju fit pass Odumeji indabooski own
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by EndtimeJudge(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Thank you, I do reason this

Nomorelove:

Nigeria na cruise walahi
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by centilad(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2020

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by yashika(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2020
obi4eze:
Just like TB Joshua and others, this man is a high-ranking wizard that parades himself in the name of a man of God.
Very correct, you have said it all. They are all high ranking wizards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Asadujames202(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=Dpharisee post=97151947]I tell my people who are the biggest contributors to Oyedepo's Living Faith and Adeboye's Redeem to rather patronize Odumeje, Mbaka, Okunerere etc. These preachers can use the offerings to build universities like Covenant or Landmark etc in the East and create jobs for their people.
Please don't join to castigate and bring down your own, even though I don't believe in what Odumeje does or his style but this is our own, Aku ruo Uno
How many times do you see Yorubas castigating that illiterate prof Akintola of MURIC for his Islamic extremism? But here you find the Mods goading us towards loathing our own, it will not be allowed.[/quote
]

Well said,

Let all join hands in thanking our biggest daddy SHEKAU

for the nice job he's doing in turning the cursed desert region( North ) into a war zone

More grease to your elbows biggest daddy SHEKAU
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by isahsalee: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I tell my people who are the biggest contributors to Oyedepo's Living Faith and Adeboye's Redeem to rather patronize Odumeje, Mbaka, Okunerere etc. These preachers can use the offerings to build universities like Covenant or Landmark etc in the East and create more jobs for their people.
Please don't join to castigate and bring down your own, even though I don't believe in what Odumeje does or his style but this is our own, Aku ruo Uno
How many times do you see Yorubas castigating that illiterate Prof Akintola of MURIC for his Islamic extremism? But here you find the Mods goading us towards loathing our own, it will not be allowed.

Yet, I have seen another gullible!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Wartsnigeria: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:

Nigeria na cruise walahi

It's a matter or standard and consistency however few countries like Norway count from conception .
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Dangrace01: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2020
This guy always make me laugh. Humans just fear what they don't understand, this guy has no single Power.

He is just a jonzing man

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by wellmax(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
This man is a false prophet, I pity those following him
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by sagieramos(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This guy's power is not from God. We all have to be careful with people we listen to. I have said my own.
That's why I don't say amen to prayer from anyone because I don't know the God you're serving. My God name is Jehovah, he's the one setting the standard on how we should serve him not the other way round. His standard is not from man's opinion or ideas, his standard is only found in the Bible. Anything beyond what is written in the Bible is from satan, not my God, Jehovah

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by freeborn02: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:

Nigeria na cruise walahi

They are actually 9 months old when born; just that humans don't count the 9 months. If they are not 9 months old, then they would have been born as zygotes. Hope you know what that means.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Adakintroy: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Powers ke.

No one has powers in this job of faith. It appears all is off grace. Let no man boast.

But I don't blame him. The eyes of men have been shut from within.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:
And he apologized to s native doctor with fewer power�️
he begged Ndi izuogu and their fake fetish juju just for peace to Reign , they couldn't do him anything after their tutu Gaga online decapitating the heads of fowls and goats to their dead gods that couldn't kill ordinary man like idaboski after months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday / Seyi Shay Marks Her 30th Birthday With Some Sexy Braless Photos / MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.