Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers (55630 Views)

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by thinkmoney(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:

All the while that we have been pan Nigeria where has it taken us? Awolowo promoted free education in the West not Nigeria and Yorubas are better off with it and they celebrate him till date. Why didn't he do like Zik? Is Zik widely celebrated by his people today?
You are saying something entirely different now. The idea you gave is that even if something is not good spiritually, but because it can benefit the some easterners (mind you, what ever benefits must have been taken from other unfortunate easterners, mostly scammed poor people) physically, then it should be supported. It was this advice I kicked against
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Dpharisee: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
thinkmoney:

You are saying something entirely different now. The idea you gave is that even if something is not good spiritually, but because it can benefit the some easterners (mind you, what ever benefits must have been taken from other unfortunate easterners, mostly scammed poor people) physically, then it should be supported. It was this advice I kicked against
Odumeje is not different from Oyedepo and Adeboye they are all acclaimed Men of God. Did he scam you? Instead of traveling to Ogun state for Shiloh why not go to Adoration ground in Emene? Do you know how many people work for Aqua Rapha in Enugu?
Leave the people to follow the man they like

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Realhommie(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Atlas9:

WHAT EXACTLY DID HE SAY? I AM A CHRISTIAN. THERE DOESN'T EXIST ANY CATEGORY THAT THIS MAN FITS INTO, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. LET'S JUST AGREE THAT WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.
Absolute Truth
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Realhommie(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

He is a prophet and prophets do behave like Mad Men even in the biblical times
Stop this nonsense please... Prophet of whom? No semblance of the fruits of the spirit in him whatsoever.

He's an end time prophet. The Bible says by their fruits ye shall Know them.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by thinkmoney(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:

Odumeje is not different from Oyedepo and Adeboye they are all acclaimed Men of God. Did he scam you? Instead of traveling to Ogun state for Shiloh why not go to Adoration ground in Emene? Do you know how many people work for Aqua Rapha in Enugu?
Leave the people to follow the man they like
My friend, I no dey fight you. Like you forget you insinuated we should support him regardless of his shortcomings. That's what I am kicking against. I never said we shouldn't support our own, it wasnt what you raised.
Of course if anybody have the conviction that odumeje or anybody for that matter is good and have them at heart, they should support him.
However, evil doesn't have to affect me personally for me to speak out. An evil against an hausa is an evil against me an igbo man, an evil against an Indian is an evil against me. I don't want to benefit from the misfortunes of others

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by kayjay69(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Must you see tribe in everything.

Countless YoYou are part of what is wrong with Nigeria.
Dpharisee:
I tell my people who are the biggest contributors to Oyedepo's Living Faith and Adeboye's Redeem to rather patronize Odumeje, Mbaka, Okunerere etc. These preachers can use the offerings to build universities like Covenant or Landmark etc in the East and create more jobs for their people.
Please don't join to castigate and bring down your own, even though I don't believe in what Odumeje does or his style but this is our own, Aku ruo Uno
How many times do you see Yorubas castigating that illiterate Prof Akintola of MURIC for his Islamic extremism? But here you find the Mods goading us towards loathing our own, it will not be allowed.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by kayjay69(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Must you see tribe in everything.

You are part of what is wrong with Nigeria.
Dpharisee:
I tell my people who are the biggest contributors to Oyedepo's Living Faith and Adeboye's Redeem to rather patronize Odumeje, Mbaka, Okunerere etc. These preachers can use the offerings to build universities like Covenant or Landmark etc in the East and create more jobs for their people.
Please don't join to castigate and bring down your own, even though I don't believe in what Odumeje does or his style but this is our own, Aku ruo Uno
How many times do you see Yorubas castigating that illiterate Prof Akintola of MURIC for his Islamic extremism? But here you find the Mods goading us towards loathing our own, it will not be allowed.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by chubinwa(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
I didn't not watch that video but all what odumeje said are all true without equivocation
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by fykes(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
If this all u can say, u are even worse than akintola and muric. Everything must not be seen with the prism of tribalism and if truly u will hush ur reasoning for the sake of trial and ethnic sentiments, u are amongst men most miserable
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:
Why do babies stay in the womb for nine months but ain't nine months old when born?

Nigeria na cruise walahi
Hey, @ your signature....can we talk?
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Nomorelove: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Hey, @ your signature....can we talk?
Yes, we can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million / Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.