Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers (55415 Views)

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by 2cribz: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Your way no pure. Pure wizard.useless demonic speaking in demonic tongues. He is a demon and ppl should flee from him.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Warripikine: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:
Why do babies stay in the womb for nine months but ain't nine months old when born?

Nigeria na cruise walahi
It counts from when the baby becomes relatively independent

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Adakintroy: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Na small pikin sense de worry this one for spirit.

Anyman weh get power self node announce. He is a weakling.

If you really see the real ones them be like craze.

This why Jesus ask concerning John. What is it you went to see in the desert?.

They are despised and reject..having no form of comliness.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Olarewaju89: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2020
God, where is thy eye

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Basicend: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This guy's power is not from God. We all have to be careful with people we listen to. I have said my own.

Nigerians don't care about that. . they only care about one thing. . money flow.

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Ezenwa12345(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
This guy power no pure but he's truthful and real unlike the rest who pretend using marine powers, mehn plenty people will go to hell especially pastors and so called prophets
The funny thing about religious people, they throw stone first
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Charly68: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2020
ummmn my people talk say : self praising is no recommendation..Odumeje should allow others to testify about his power..
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by nairaman66(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

He is a prophet and prophets do behave like Mad Men even in the biblical times

Wonderful! You don’t mean it! Prophets from God do no behave like mad people..

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by toprealman: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:
Why do babies stay in the womb for nine months but ain't nine months old when born?

Nigeria na cruise walahi
Your delivery date is a better reference point.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by tranxo(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:

Nigeria na cruise walahi
There is a reason it's called Date of Birth, and not Date of Conception.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by GoldHorse(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2020
They know themselves.... undecided
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by MERCHANDISER: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Dangrace01:
This guy always make me laugh. Humans just fear what they don't understand, this guy has no single Power.

He is just a jonzing man
You are a real Nigga. Odumeje is a comedian cheesy
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by obiekunie2: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Mbeegi!! ighoro onions! cheesy cheesy cheesy

if i cut you - you become sliced onions! cheesy

the indabosky polonee! comedian extraordinaire! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by paul100(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2020
He can do Anything he like but from what I heard in the bible,Jesus Christ and his disciples were not using WWE styles on people all in the name of "Demon".Na only am know his source.
Modified:I dey pity those people who like smacking on chairs and tables.Church don become WWE ring.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by masterP042(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I tell my people who are the biggest contributors to Oyedepo's Living Faith and Adeboye's Redeem to rather patronize Odumeje, Mbaka, Okunerere etc. These preachers can use the offerings to build universities like Covenant or Landmark etc in the East and create more jobs for their people.
Please don't join to castigate and bring down your own, even though I don't believe in what Odumeje does or his style but this is our own, Aku ruo Uno
How many times do you see Yorubas castigating that illiterate Prof Akintola of MURIC for his Islamic extremism? But here you find the Mods goading us towards loathing our own, it will not be allowed.
Oil dey your head.. Chukwu okike abiama gozie gi. I ga adika echi, maka na echi adighi agwu agwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by shevy878: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I tell my people who are the biggest contributors to Oyedepo's Living Faith and Adeboye's Redeem to rather patronize Odumeje, Mbaka, Okunerere etc. These preachers can use the offerings to build universities like Covenant or Landmark etc in the East and create more jobs for their people.
Please don't join to castigate and bring down your own, even though I don't believe in what Odumeje does or his style but this is our own, Aku ruo Uno
How many times do you see Yorubas castigating that illiterate Prof Akintola of MURIC for his Islamic extremism? But here you find the Mods goading us towards loathing our own, it will not be allowed.

shocked Mumu! Backward Mentality kii you there
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by GodWrites: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Don't be surprised that this man is an atheist, banking big on people's ignorance and delusion.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Bmaster(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:

Nigeria na cruise walahi
This is not verified yet,just my thought.

I think it's because when they get to 8months they turned into blood again.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by lagdmark(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2020
GodWrites:
Don't be surprised that this man is an atheist, banking big on people's ignorance and delusion.

You made sense, in the world of follow me (social media) we live today is promoting people with irrational thoughts like Odumeje.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by hansomb: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
Illiterate prof ? How many professors do u have in your family ?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Emperor4tune(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2020
was these the nature of biblical old time prophets?...keep believing occult lords & ritualist at your own peril...when you see a prophet endorse by setan you see PRIDE..anything that comes from above carries HUMILITY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by kingxsamz(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This guy's power is not from God. We all have to be careful with people we listen to. I have said my own.

Oh, is it because he brags about it unlike your numerous daddy Go's?
Odumeje has no power.
He's just like other pastors out there. Yes like the popular ones.
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by solonubinho(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Uprightness100:
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Low budget Righteousness89.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by xjiggy: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
And the Universities will be free Abi? Covenant has increased Tuition to 1mil and you're telling ordinary people to start donating to Indaboski. These pastors are now business men instead of soul winners. They preach miracles and finance all year round instead of Salvation and Truth. I am a Christian but I know for sure this kind of behavior these pastors are exhibiting is the same reason Jesus physically destroyed wares in the synagogue.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by guy222: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Nigeria matter don shock us tire, even if buhari is given an award as the best president in african or a peace noble award for peace, e no go still fit shock me, the only shock that can shock me right now in nigeria is electric shock. Shikena
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Kellie069(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomorelove:

Nigeria na cruise walahi

Year of birth n year of conception is different

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beware of false prophets.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by thinkmoney(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
Na that same 'this is our own' mentality they make northerners vote Buhari and we are castigating them.
It's wrong and dangerous mindset. If you have found out something isn't good, don't support it. Even if it's in your own backyard. Be part of the few lights in this dark world

1 Like

Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by thinkmoney(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Dpharisee: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
thinkmoney:

Na that same 'this is our own' mentality they make northerners vote Buhari and we are castigating them.
It's wrong and dangerous mindset. If you have found out something isn't good, don't support it. Even if it's in your own backyard. Be part of the few lights in this dark world

All the while that we have been pan Nigeria where has it taken us? Awolowo promoted free education in the West not Nigeria and Yorubas are better off with it and they celebrate him till date. Why didn't he do like Zik? Is Zik widely celebrated by his people today?
Re: E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers by Dpharisee: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
xjiggy:
And the Universities will be free Abi? Covenant has increased Tuition to 1mil and you're telling ordinary people to start donating to Indaboski. These pastors are now business men instead of soul winners. They preach miracles and finance all year round instead of Salvation and Truth. I am a Christian but I know for sure this kind of behavior these pastors are exhibiting is the same reason Jesus physically destroyed wares in the synagogue.

That one million pays salaries of people working there who go to the nearby market to shop leading to economy of scale in that zone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Big Nose Has Suffered (Photos) / Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday / Seyi Shay Marks Her 30th Birthday With Some Sexy Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.