Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why (39636 Views)

Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by GeniusVincent(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
I do,basket of deplorable
Driedfish:

Simp? Just like that??
Lmfao
Do you even know the meaning?
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by bukxy: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
shamsin6300:
800years ko 80 hours ni How did they even come up with this figure?
what's wrong with the figure
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Marvieduke(f): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cajal:

Student or scientists

Whether na student or scientist I believe you sha know what I am talking about.
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by abdul824: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Okay
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by sulasa07(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Driedfish post=97139829]The only star I care about is the one I’ll see when I leave Nigeria. [/quote
To Libya grin grin]
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by felzokugo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anybody whose star has been stolen by village people should come out that night and claim this star.

I will too...because one prophetess told me my star was stolen that night I slept with Alfa Mujaheed's new wife.
Like seriously
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by gly(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Indeed it is a twin year!!! What a year!!! Year 2020 has made me believe a new year starting from January 1st is more than just a flip in calendar.

All glory to God almighty
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Scientists(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cajal:
Student or scientists
Yes, why are you calling me?
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Cajal(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Scientists:

Yes, why are you calling me?
Oh..great...brother
Nice to know we have scientist on board
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Robinson155(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Macsjebs:

Rare 'Christmas Star' to be visible from Earth for the first time in 800 years

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/rare-christmas-star-visible-earth-23167535

OP
This is old news and it’s not a Christmas star Biko
Don’t get it mixed up
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by brosom(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Uprightness100:
Christmas is all about the Celebration of JESUS!

The Signs in the Sky, sun, moon are all pointing towards the Soon Return of JESUS Christ..
As you Celebrate Christmas, Ensure you sort yourself out with JESUS Christ!

Listen Folks! The Coming of JESUS is HERE!
The Rapture is Upon us!
Don't allow any man, woman or thing be a stumbling block!

If you Miss Heaven!
You Cannot Miss Hell!

If you Miss Heaven! You Must Cry!
Mr man you got it all wrong this time, December was never and can never be the birthday of Jesus Christ. The celebration of December was initiated during the reign of Roman Empire, thus, joining all religion together to have a common day to celebrate god's, not GOD. moreover, Jesus never celebrated his day of birth throughout his 33 years on earth, neither did he instruct us to celebrate his birthday, or did ur bible recorded such? even the so-called born again are still living in falsehood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by DSS1335: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
brosom:
Mr man you got it all wrong this time, December was never and can never be the birthday of Jesus Christ. The celebration of December was initiated during the reign of Roman Empire, thus, joining all religion together to have a common day to celebrate god's, not GOD. moreover, Jesus never celebrated his day of birth throughout his 33 years on earth, neither did he instruct us to celebrate his birthday, or did ur bible recorded such? even the so-called born again are still living in falsehood.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by victorazyvictor(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
shamsin6300:
800years ko 80 hours ni
How did they even come up with this figure?

Astronomy bro!

Astronogers (They are known as wise people) They are the people that saw Jesus's star and understood. They can see your future being. Is a light, time travel. they will view into your data bank in space (star) to see ur past, present and future.

That's how witches and other gods see your future and fight it or steal it, sometime change it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by CandyOps(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Uprightness100:
Christmas is all about the Celebration of JESUS!

The Signs in the Sky, sun, moon are all pointing towards the Soon Return of JESUS Christ..
As you Celebrate Christmas, Ensure you sort yourself out with JESUS Christ!

Listen Folks! The Coming of JESUS is HERE!
The Rapture is Upon us!
Don't allow any man, woman or thing be a stumbling block!

If you Miss Heaven!
You Cannot Miss Hell!

If you Miss Heaven! You Must Cry!

You sound like the Pope John Paulo, mah mehn. But according to history, Xmas actually has deep pagan roots. don't you guys read or what?
Dafuq is a rapture
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
chrizzyace:

Did America crumble and did Christ like beings emerge when it happened 800 years ago? I’m just curious, no knowledge is wasted.
when it happened 800 years ago the empire on top then crumbled which was the byzantine empire and there wass the emergence of christ beings as this was when the knights of templar emerged. the knights of templar were christ beings

1 Like

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by DrayZee: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Netanya:
December 21 ...... okay , got it !

Wait...is that you on your DP?
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
bluefilm:
Nobody on the planet today was here 800 years ago.

So how did they come up with their numbers again?
the path and position of the planetary bodies is computed and calculated for 10,000 years before and after christ in a book called the EPHEMERIS

2 Likes

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by GallantDuke(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:
when it happened 800 years ago the empire on top then crumbled which was the byzantine empire and there wass the emergence of christ beings as this was when the knights of templar emerged. the knights of templar were christ beings
Elucidate more bro
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by obonujoker(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
brosom:

He's a Roman Catholic, so he must follow his church tradition
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2020
GallantDuke:

Elucidate more bro
its always the empire ruling the world that will crumble when this happens. 800 years ago it was the byzantine empire and it crumbled immediately after the star of bethlehem was seen and then there was immediately the emergence of these super human beings called the knights of templar who had super powers as in they were extremely powerful and extremely intelligent

1 Like

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Harrynight(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2020
starbuck:
I will implore us all to make a wish on sighting it on D-day, our intentions would manifest, the universe never lies

I hope I won't forget this

How would u remind me ?
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by GallantDuke(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2020
lekki1444:
its always the empire ruling the world that will crumble when this happens. 800 years ago it was the byzantine empire and it crumbled immediately after the star of bethlehem was seen and then there was immediately the emergence of these super human beings called the knights of templar who had super powers as in they were extremely powerful and extremely intelligent
Thanks for the explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2020
GallantDuke:

Thanks for the explanation
no problems bro
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Ayo8(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2020
starbuck:
I will implore us all to make a wish on sighting it on D-day, our intentions would manifest, the universe never lies

If your wish is for a better Nigeria, I think I know what you'll wish for... grin grin grin
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by planetx: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2020
That is the day the earth is transitioning from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius and we will start moving from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension. Very interesting times ahead, this is the age that the first will be last and the last will be first.The Covid vaccines is to keep you trapped in the 3rd dimension, that is why it is being pushed heavily worldwide.

But keep your eyes on the sky as we enter 2021 because there are other incoming phenomenons like the planet Nibiru also known as the Nemesis also known as the second sun, the biblical wormwood. The ancient ones are returning and there is nothing Donald Trump newly created space force created exactly one year to the day
December 21st can do to stop them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by deebrain(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah i am lookiing forward to this day. its also the day of winter solstice officially signifying the end of an era and the start of another. the first will be last and the last will be first. watch as america starts crumbling and disintegrating fast after this day is passed, then you will see the emergence of super intelligent beings with spiritual powers. Christ like beings

Hmmm
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Drizzy5001(m): 1:25am On Dec 17, 2020
December 21

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by SmartPolician: 2:27am On Dec 17, 2020
shamsin6300:
800years ko 80 hours ni
How did they even come up with this figure?

Don't question them.
Isi okpukpu, what do you people know in Africa?
I'm sure if not for NASA your type would say that it's a sign that the world is quickly coming to an end.
May God bless the white man because religious fanatics feed us with a lot of junks in this part of the world.
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Franklydes(m): 2:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Macsjebs:

Rare 'Christmas Star' to be visible from Earth for the first time in 800 years

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/rare-christmas-star-visible-earth-23167535
And you all believe this nonsense from NASA. I laugh, see the White Man does everything in hispower to be relevant please dont be fooled. Their is no Christmas star. Just another stupid hoax
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 2:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 3:20am On Dec 17, 2020
CalliDora1:
O yeah?

I pray it brings good tidings to us all and washes away the post pandemic effect on the land.

Lord Jesus, truly you are alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjcPZbsAALE
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 3:26am On Dec 17, 2020
adeskee:
Scam

How

Explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. / Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol / Cosmic Ray Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.