Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why (39652 Views)

Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by showafrica(m): 4:18am On Dec 17, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah i am lookiing forward to this day. its also the day of winter solstice officially signifying the end of an era and the start of another. the first will be last and the last will be first. watch as america starts crumbling and disintegrating fast after this day is passed, then you will see the emergence of super intelligent beings with spiritual powers. Christ like beings

So... Are you insinuating that Buhari era will end after the star appear. Give us more details, dont use America to confuse us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Maghan37: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anybody whose star has been stolen by village people should come out that night and claim this star.

I will too...because one prophetess told me my star was stolen that night I slept with Alfa Mujaheed's new wife.
grin
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Munzy14(m): 5:28am On Dec 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

Thought or spoken? cheesy
grin highly spiritual..
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by gudia3933: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2020
OPThis is old news and it’s not a Christmas star BikoDon’t get it mixed up
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by shamsin6300(m): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Astronomy bro!

Astronogers (They are known as wise people) can see your future being. Is a light, time travel. they will view into your data bank in space (star) to see ur past, present and future.

That's how witches and other gods see your future and fight it or steal it, sometime change it.

Bravo

1 Like

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by shamsin6300(m): 6:04am On Dec 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

Don't question them.
Isi okpukpu, what do you people know in Africa?
I'm sure if not for NASA your type would say that it's a sign that the world is quickly coming to an end.
May God bless the white man because religious fanatics feed us with a lot of junks in this part of the world.

You can keep worship them for all you like.
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by LoveJesus87(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2020
starbuck:
I will implore us all to make a wish on sighting it on D-day, our intentions would manifest, the universe never lies
is it at night or during the day
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by IMO01: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah i am lookiing forward to this day. its also the day of winter solstice officially signifying the end of an era and the start of another. the first will be last and the last will be first. watch as america starts crumbling and disintegrating fast after this day is passed, then you will see the emergence of super intelligent beings with spiritual powers. Christ like beings

You are one of starseed sent here to guide Aquarius children to usher then to the new age what are you doing about it?

All institution must collapse we are being ushered into the Aquarius age. Including Christianity and Islam institution.

The Pisces (Jesus) age was the age of institutions and the end of feudalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by LoveJesus87(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Astronomy bro!

Astronogers (They are known as wise people) They are the people that saw Jesus's star and understood. They can see your future being. Is a light, time travel. they will view into your data bank in space (star) to see ur past, present and future.

That's how witches and other gods see your future and fight it or steal it, sometime change it.

My God!!!!! Bro you are right. It seems you have a point. What an advantage they have over us just because of knowledge!!

But what can I do? Do I also study astronomy? The three wise men were astronomers and were able to see the star of Jesus. Is astronomy easy to study?
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Olatara(f): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2020
etrange:

Yes, and Nigeria will become the world power. And humans will be able to travel to the past/future. And fishes will start walking on land and start taking over our jobs. And then Samurai Jack will step in alongside Power Puff Girls to fight the king of fishes...
You are an opposite of your signature. You are intolerant to his opinion.
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Olatara(f): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Chukwudubem0:

The antichrist?
He said Christlike being (look like or behave like Christ) which one be anti-christ (opposite of Christ).
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2020
IMO01:

You are one of starseed sent here to guide Aquarius children to usher then to the new age what are you doing about it?

All institution must collapse we are being ushered into the Aquarius age. Including Christianity and Islam institution.

The Pisces (Jesus) age was the age of institutions and the end of feudalism
waiting to be activated and given the mandate to proceed, my brother
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by ultimateprof: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anybody whose star has been stolen by village people should come out that night and claim this star.

I will too...because one prophetess told me my star was stolen that night I slept with Alfa Mujaheed's new wife.

Very funny!
Go and sin no more!
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by victorazyvictor(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2020
LoveJesus87:
My God!!!!! Bro you are right. It seems you have a point. What an advantage they have over us just because of knowledge!!

But what can I do? Do I also study astronomy? The three wise men were astronomers and were able to see the star of Jesus. Is astronomy easy to study?

You don't need to study it especially if your not aligned with it, it may not be your destiny. God is there to tell you the future and past.

Life is a light in motion. it takes billions of years for our lights to travel from here to the stars and reflect back Earth (That means you can check what your great grand father looked like and your children children after you) it goes on and on.

When my wife's grandfather was alive, whenever a child is born in the house, he will visit a wise one to check the destiny of that child and also who came as recanate.

If anything happen now, wise people will tune into the frequency of that light and watch the event like video e.g. native doctors (that why they are also called wise ones), they use special mirror to watch it. The same way they can go before the even hit the earth from the starts to manipulate or change it if God allow it (that's why God know the beginning and the end). This reason is why Holy Spirit reviews the plans of the wicked ones against you, in fact this is the lowest thing any wizard can do.

For such invent going to occur means a great sign and only a wise person can interpret it.

1 Like

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2020
showafrica:

So... Are you insinuating that Buhari era will end after the star appear. Give us more details, dont use America to confuse us.
well as far as nigeria is concerned the power wielded by the northern oligarchy will be terminated and power will slowly return to the south. does that mean buhari will not finish his term ? i dont know the specifics but the northern power over nigeria will be removed by the new gods. if buhari remains he will just be what is called a sitting duck president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Chukwudubem0:

The antichrist?
well to understand the word antichrist you have to understand that in this world there are two powers always rotating and that is the right hand righteous power and the left hand satanic powers. they both have their time to exert their influence in this our 3 dimensional reality called earth. and so they are against each other and are antichrist to each other because christ just means anointed. sometimes the satanic powers is anointed and sometimes the righteous powers is anointed to rule. when they are ruling they are CHRIST ( ANOINTED ) and when they fall the other one called the ANTICHRIST will usurp. AND so to answer your question YES THE ANTICHRIST IS COMING

2 Likes

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Netanya(f): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2020
DrayZee:

Wait...is that you on your DP?
Yes ....why ?
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Ikenna62: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Noted, we are watching
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by mariahAngel(f): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Munzy14:

grin highly spiritual..

Asi'm ka'm mara ka iheoma foturu na 2020 ghari gafe'm grin
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Karlifate: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2020
lekki1444:
Hmm...

Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Karlifate: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2020
planetx:
That is the day the earth is transitioning from the age Pisces to the age of Aquarius and we will start moving from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension. Very interesting times ahead, this is the age that the first will be last and the last will be first.The Covid vaccines is to keep you trapped in the 3rd dimension, that is why it is being pushed heavily worldwide.

But keep your eyes on the sky as we enter 2021 because there are other incoming phenomenons like the planet Nibiru also known as the Nemesis also known as the second sun, the biblical wormwood. The ancient ones are returning and there is nothing Donald Trump newly created space force created exactly one year to the day
December 21st can do to stop them.
Interesting times ahead.
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Olatara:
He said Christlike being (look like or behave like Christ) which one be anti-christ (opposite of Christ).

He has confirmed he meant Anti-Christ

lekki1444:
well to understand the word antichrist you have to understand that in this world there are two powers always rotating and that is the right hand righteous power and the left hand satanic powers. they both have their time to exert their influence in this our 3 dimensional reality called earth. and so they are against each other and are antichrist to each other because christ just means anointed. sometimes the satanic powers is anointed and sometimes the righteous powers is anointed to rule. when they are ruling they are CHRIST ( ANOINTED ) and when they fall the other one called the ANTICHRIST will usurp. AND so to answer your question YES THE ANTICHRIST IS COMING
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Chukwudubem0:

He has confirmed he meant Anti-Christ

antichrist is not a bad word. it just means NEMESIS. although there is a righteous antichrist and there is a satanic antichrist. the one coming now is the righteous antichrist
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
lekki1444:
antichrist is not a bad word. it just means NEMESIS. although there is a righteous antichrist and there is a satanic antichrist. the one coming now is the righteous antichrist

Whatever
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by lekki1444: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Chukwudubem0:

Whatever
lol cute response
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by IMO01: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2020
lekki1444:
waiting to be activated and given the mandate to proceed, my brother

Respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Robinson155:

OP
This is old news and it’s not a Christmas star Biko
Don’t get it mixed up

So what is it?
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Astronomy bro!

Astronogers (They are known as wise people) They are the people that saw Jesus's star and understood. They can see your future being. Is a light, time travel. they will view into your data bank in space (star) to see ur past, present and future.

1 Like

Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
planetx:
That is the day the earth is transitioning from the age Pisces to the age of Aquarius and we will start moving from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension. Very interesting times ahead, this is the age that the first will be last and the last will be first.The Covid vaccines is to keep you trapped in the 3rd dimension, that is why it is being pushed heavily worldwide.

But keep your eyes on the sky as we enter 2021 because there are other incoming phenomenons like the planet Nibiru also known as the Nemesis also known as the second sun, the biblical wormwood. The ancient ones are returning and there is nothing Donald Trump newly created space force created exactly one year to the day
December 21st can do to stop them.

Will they forcefully give people the drugs?
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by DrayZee: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Netanya:
Yes ....why ?
Nothing. Your beauty set me aback for a minute.

Carry on smiley
Re: Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why by Chukwudubem0: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
victorazyvictor:

You don't need to study it especially if your not aligned with it, it may not be your destiny. God is there to tell you the future and past.

Life is a light in motion. it takes billions of years for our lights to travel from here to the stars and reflect back Earth (That means you can check what your great grand father looked like and your children children after you) it goes on and on.

When my wife's grandfather was alive, whenever a child is born in the house, he will visit a wise one to check the destiny of that child and also who came as recanate.

If anything happen now, wise people will tune into the frequency of that light and watch the event like video e.g. native doctors (that why they are also called wise ones), they use special mirror to watch it. The same way they can go before the even hit the earth from the starts to manipulate or change it if God allow it (that's why God know the beginning and the end). This reason is why Holy Spirit reviews the plans of the wicked ones against you, in fact this is the lowest thing any wizard can do.

For such invent going to occur means a great sign and only a wise person can interpret it.

What do you think of religion.

Are native doctors evil like Christianity paint them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would Happen If There Were No Moon? (Photos) / See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. / Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.