Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria (15471 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 16 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 16 2020 In Nigeria - (3,479 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 16 2020 In Nigeria - (2609 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by EyezofGod120: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2020
miketayo:

Just buy and hold na, nothing to teach
. Where I go buy?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Samueltemi337(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2020
gaburiel:
With the rate this is going, within the next 20 days, Nigeria will have more cases than China where it all started. China currently has 86,000+ cases and mostly have less than 40 cases per day. Just 12,000 more cases and we would have more confirmed cases. Is a wa.

First to Cement.
Where you for get this fake figures?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Samueltemi337(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2020
oyeb15:
Fake.Nigerians believe anything. Politicians are trying to loot again through NCDC.

Our president is attending to cows and blank sheets in Daura while robbers are having a field day along Ilesha Ife road killing innocent people on daily bases.
Democratic government is a scam.
Believing you is also anything
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by adeniran22890: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2020
hypers trying to play politics with the life of the people. you can't deceive us again
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Olarewaju89: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2020
SocialJustice:
He's very fine and made a smart suggestion. This non challance go soon clear commot your eye. You think say corona dey play politics or select victims.

When are you going to get sense for God sake...

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by mariby: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2020
E bi like say Covid 19 dey fear Kogi state fa.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:

When are you going to get sense for God sake...
I see you're a miscreant who has chosen to wallow in faeces all your life. I wish you the best.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Olarewaju89: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2020
SocialJustice:
I see you're a miscreant who has chosen to wallow in faeces all your life. I wish you the best.

Humm... You called me a miscreant and you are constitue nuisance all around telling people to be locked down when you know you can't even feed two people in a month not to talk of demographic. I will not kotow in your own powhow.

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by gaburiel(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Where you for get this fake figures?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Samueltemi337(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2020
gaburiel:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
That's current cases

Nigeria current cases is 7000
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by gaburiel(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Samueltemi337:
That's current cases

Nigeria current cases is 7000

Go back and look very well, as of now, China has 86,777 total confirmed cases, Nigeria has 75,062.

China has 301 active cases, Nigeria has 7,087.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by Swiftlee(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Originalsly:

Bro... that was the purpose of the numbers... the number thing is international... same format... posted every evening. Who is the director? I strongly believe the numbers are to control fear.... and serve for justification of an action .... all actions that lead to vaccination. The numbers are being raised now...why?....how can it suddenly raise because people are not following protocol and wearing masks when they were never following protocol in the first place? The second wave will come with the cold weather... is Lagos experiencing cold weather?....shouldn't the big spike be in the north? These sudden high numbers are to justify a lockdown... they will lockdown the country... "stubborn people" will be used as the excuse to bring in the military to set up checkpoints to enforce the lockdown... but this will be a front... the real purpose will be to isolate those who did not take the vaccine. Who did will be identified either by confirmation card or electronically by 'chip' which was administered via vaccine. (COVID-19... Certification of Identification of Vaccination with Artificial Intelligence). Vaccines are on the way... note how the case numbers have been seriously spiking but the death rate remains flat. Vaccines are now on the way.... watch how suddenly the death rate will spike and fear of death will drive the masses to demand the vaccine.... when that rush is.over.. it will become mandatory. If I say people should go and lay low in their villages..... they would say nonsense... until they find themselves trapped in the city. The coming lockdown is serious... dead serious.

Hmmmm angry You have spoken nothing but the truth. I always knew there has always been a diversion plan by the government for the vaccine. The government wants the figure to spike so high and fear spread to peoples marrow before early 2021 when the 20 million doses of the vaccine will arrive in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by miketayo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
EyezofGod120:
. Where I go buy?

Any wallet.. I use luno
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by EyezofGod120: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
miketayo:

Any wallet.. I use luno
Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 16 2020 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Originalsly:

Bro... that was the purpose of the numbers... the number thing is international... same format... posted every evening. Who is the director? I strongly believe the numbers are to control fear.... and serve for justification of an action .... all actions that lead to vaccination. The numbers are being raised now...why?....how can it suddenly raise because people are not following protocol and wearing masks when they were never following protocol in the first place? The second wave will come with the cold weather... is Lagos experiencing cold weather?....shouldn't the big spike be in the north? These sudden high numbers are to justify a lockdown... they will lockdown the country... "stubborn people" will be used as the excuse to bring in the military to set up checkpoints to enforce the lockdown... but this will be a front... the real purpose will be to isolate those who did not take the vaccine. Who did will be identified either by confirmation card or electronically by 'chip' which was administered via vaccine. (COVID-19... Certification of Identification of Vaccination with Artificial Intelligence). Vaccines are on the way... note how the case numbers have been seriously spiking but the death rate remains flat. Vaccines are now on the way.... watch how suddenly the death rate will spike and fear of death will drive the masses to demand the vaccine.... when that rush is.over.. it will become mandatory. If I say people should go and lay low in their villages..... they would say nonsense... until they find themselves trapped in the city. The coming lockdown is serious... dead serious.
did Brad Pitt tell you the script to his next movie grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Male Child After So Many Females / Share Your Experience With Getting Your Tooth Removed. / Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.