Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan (22290 Views)

Suspected Robber Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Good for the thief if not asetup
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 17, 2020
Back in the day before the white man set foot on our soil, conflicts were taken to village chiefs and elders. When lawlessness abounds, people take laws into their hands.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by joelbooks: 1:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Zenithpeak(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Making 2 in a day in Ibadan in less than 24 hours...

I saw guy the roasting up just beside Oyo State secretariat this evening.... People just packed their cars in numbers watching helplessly has the guy was roasting away.

What a terrible way to die.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 17, 2020
But una dey praise politician wey dey use 1 billion naira buy pen hahaha
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Jostoman: 3:00am On Dec 17, 2020
That is the best approach for now.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by rossniti: 3:32am On Dec 17, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Back in the day before the white man set foot on our soil, conflicts were taken to village chiefs and elders. When lawlessness abounds, people take laws into their hands.

We didn't all live in villages before ''the white man'' came. Many of us lived in large towns and cities, and cases were taken to trained judges.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by MrStylish(m): 3:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Abobi
Jungle justice is bad
But this robbers gone no d hear
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by 9jaRealist: 3:52am On Dec 17, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Mixed feelings whenever I read this, I feel like saying jungle justice isn't the way to go. Then I remember that these hoodlums will leave the police custody after bribing their way out, come back for you who raised an alarm and hurt you so bad.

The judicial system too, messed up. Er'thing in Nigeria messed up.
Lewisalexander:
Dem roast the guy like Christmas goat. Ibadan people no get chill grin
Officialgarri:
Bring back SARS. The people are more brutal
Triangles1:
I hope they set the right criminal ablaze because the tatctics cultist use to kill opponent now is to gather and label you thief and do jungle justice on you.

The police nowadays are I don't care.
thatsleepboy1:
ọmọ I'm a huge supporter of Jungle Justice cos if they operated without the law,
they should be dealt with outside the confines of the law. The law should not accommodate them at all.
Sleekfingers:
Good....make dem use the roasted meat dey drink beer na......awon barbarian......why not hand them over to the police
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... I'm just happy to see people unite for a common good. There must be some kind of justice..m supposed to be court justice but since that's not working....... no other choice.
Jostoman:
That is the best approach for now.

Sadly, the only difference between many Nigerians and SARS is the badge and gun....smh angry
>

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by DimIsaac10(m): 5:05am On Dec 17, 2020
The country is fast becoming lawless
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by beewhy009(m): 5:18am On Dec 17, 2020
squarelead:
Yes, I was at the scene. Am sure that guy that drove the vehicle will be in trouble, I knew, they won't leave him like dat. But why thief come plenty now. I just pity the guy jare. Those guys are heartless . He gave them a hot Chase tho.

No trouble at all bro... The Police even told him he had no case to answer!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by jericco1(m): 5:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Na so these ones take die
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by brainhgeek(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Aboki boys from sabo area. Na them dey do run this kain package. Robbing on bikes.
No intention for tribalism, I live around that area. I am talking out of countless reports and experiences
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by femi4: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Marvieduke:
I guess their days was were numbered
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Donspicey: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist

But u were among dos criticizing goodluck back den and chanting sai Barber......

Enjoy ur Next level calamity..........

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by greymiles: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2020
brainhgeek:
Aboki boys from sabo area. Na them dey do run this kain package. Robbing on bikes.
No intention for tribalism, I live around that area. I am talking out of countless reports and experiences
You’re right, the guys are aboki... I happened to pass through the scene yesterday evening on visiting Ibadan. And I’m not sure they burned the guy sef cuz it was his fellow aboki that gathered around him and interrogating him in Hausa
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Buffalo2(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2020
I hope Mr. Tobi got his items back sha

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Dbeautifulme(f): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
I no dey pity people like this...
Pls before you go out and steal
Think it through
The same that happened here could be your lot
You can die without redemption
So think twice and get yourself something legit to do.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by SIRRITE: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2020
whemmytopsy:
That place is not far from operation burst office.
It's a painful thing to lose possession of one's beloved property to thieves...
Yet jungle justice is not the best thing to do.

If jungle justice is not done, if they where handled to the Nigeria police, give them three months the police will colect pribe and release the criminals into the streets again to be terrorising us. So jungle justice is the end to criminaliting of a person not handling them to police.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by adekola4258: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2020
But una dey praise politician wey dey use 1 billion naira buy pen hahaha
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by JordanMichael(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Yeah good for them. Jungle justice is the #BEST cool
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by akigbemaru: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
squarelead:
Yes, I was at the scene. Am sure that guy that drove the vehicle will be in trouble, I knew, they won't leave him like dat. But why thief come plenty now. I just pity the guy jare. Those guys are heartless . He gave them a hot Chase tho.

How were they able to snatch his stuff when he was in his car? Or was he initially on foot?
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by squarelead(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
kay29000:

How were they able to snatch his stuff when he was in his car? Or was he initially on foot?

It has how this guy's operate, they might tell you , your Tyre is deflating, while you re distracted they then carry out their operation. They always work in duo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State / Police Arrest Fake Policeman Who Extorts Money From People In Rivers (Photos) / Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.