Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) (33358 Views)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tripitaka:
"If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted,or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.”

One of pops favorite quotes.

2 Likes

Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by jeff1607(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
cremedelacreme:
Really emotional. How many Nigerian women/madams would relate like this with their househelps or nannies? In Nigeria we only hear stories of how madam put pepper inside their maids vagina. Wicked souls.

So many

1 Like

Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by Baiser(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
She never lacked anything, but her hair is unkempt...

Like??

1 Like

Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by Incognito403: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
GeneralPula:
99% of Arabs do employ female Nanny to later turn them to sex slave..

Don't be deceived..

Where did you get your stats from?!

Fallacist!!!
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Don't get carried away by this. 99% of arabs don't treat blacks right. This is just 1 case different out of 100

1 Like

Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
GeneralPula:
99% of Arabs do employ female Nanny to later turn them to sex slave..

Don't be deceived..
many Africans will see this and want to go to Arab land, only to see a different side of this people. Arabs don't treat blacks properly

1 Like

Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by Cousin9999: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Baiser:
She never lacked anything, but her hair is unkempt...

Like??

They deliberately styled her hair this way. That's how r3tarded, demonic, and disgusting Arabs are. This is their warped view on display. It's no different from racist imagery in American advertising in the 20s.

1 Like

Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:

See this one o. Na hair you dey talk? Go buy am Brazilian wig na. undecided

Even in Nigeria, I've never seen a hawker of that age with hair like that.

She could plait her natural hair much better, who is talking about a Brazilian wig?

Please, return to bashing men. When it gets hot, mention me.
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
gud ppl still dey
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by tunnex190: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
If Khalid is local, (only locals are the ones who care about you and give freely) then Sarah is a lucky girl. Any other nationals in UAE use their domestic workers like slave.
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tripitaka:
"If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted,or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.”
if a man is called to fvck he should do it to the point that the angel of God will pause and say this is the man that do his work well..

1 Like

Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
SEGLIZ:
good one here.
appreciating that little effort makes a good person become better, even a bad person might have a change of heart.
she might have gone though some test and obviously succeeded by passing in flying colours.

time to hold our leaders accountable.

#NO-VOTING-APC IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

##NO-VOTING-PDP IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

###NO-VOTING-APC-OR-PDP IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.
they've started their campaign let's start ours too.
but we can still vote for any Buhari associate that go to other party aside from the two you listed above
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by Realhommie(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pure humanity on display by Khalid and his family, it's all love. I was very emotional seeing the clip, i just wish people would love more then the world will be the better for it.

It's pretty obvious the maid is a beautiful soul too.
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by SEGLIZ: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Topmaike007:
but we can still vote for any Buhari associate that go to other party aside from the two you listed above

when I said apc pdp, I mean anything in there colour and shade.
if you apc pdp for any other party the party has auto disqualifies itself for accounting apc pdp element.
any party with the elements of pdp apc don't deserve the thumb print of the electorate.

time to hold our leaders accountable.

#NO-VOTING-APC IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

##NO-VOTING-PDP IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

###NO-VOTING-APC-OR-PDP IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

they've started their campaign let's start ours too.
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by joshuaudom(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tripitaka:

True indeed.
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by Easypro: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Of a truth, The whites mentality is different from the blacks. If it is in Nigeria where househelps are treated as slaves. They will throw she and her bag and still will not give her transport.
Re: Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) by Longman8: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
The beauty of life is to see that while u are happy others are too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice"i Lost My Voice Because Of Bad Music Equipment In Nigeria. / 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.