Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ (7513 Views)

$19 Billion Soft Loan: Buhari Leads PAGGW In Negotiations / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by islamicpenis: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
;Hmmm
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Dbeautifulme:
Kinetic

Oyinbo weyrey...
Coming from chief of failures
It won't be well with you lots
Ordinary oyinbo came here to rescue just one citizen
To rescue students, you dey speak grammar
Kinetic destroy your family there idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe
Na real kinetic
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by captainamiedi1: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2020
gambia:
I think this whole kankara incident is scripted. My opinion though, why are the northerners silent on this matter? No form of protest anywhere in the north or even in katsina state on the issue. I can't cry more than the bereaved

It is not scripted. they wouldn't do anything because buhari is the president. if a southerner or middle belt or easterner is the president, the demonstration would have started long ago. They are tired but also scared and also want to protect their own. these are the effect of tribalism in a nation. the chibok girls is a good example. Even the media is not making enough noise about it.

For protest to begin, some wealthy individuals or popular individuals like artists needs to start it. but in the north, the rich ones are benefitting from it while they have no artist due to haram madness. The south who would have started it, doesn't care because the north didn't support them during the endsars protest.

Nigeria is no longer a country but tribes living together.
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by Farki: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2020

Enenche noted, “I don’t know from history where the military or the armed forces go into negotiations when it comes to ransom and I don’t have any record.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29801187
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by Mayng01(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Lies! That is what they are good at
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by BruncleZuma: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:
How will an army that is only good in molesting, intimidating and killing its citizens be involved in any negotiating process with the same terrorists they share the same ideological inspiration with hence granting them an undeserving amnesty? What kind of shameless generals is the Nigerian army producing in this era?
The Nigerian Army is a heterognous body! So stop spreading lies for cheap likes.
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by offset67(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Nigeria does not negotiate with terrorists
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by Racoon(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Hammyaladin:
The Nigerian Army is a heterognous body! So stop spreading lies for cheap likes.
You must be joking.I knew what the army did during June -12 1993 crisis till date This is the same army my dad served under and I am ashame of it.He has opportunity to enlist me in the NDA, but I flatly refused it.So abeg swerve
Re: We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ by Coolgent(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:

BH terrorists that have been involved in many mass abductions in the time past yet they have been granting amnesty? Unfortunately, the words of this terrorist group are far more to be trusted than any shit from this lying band of shameless army.

Pastor Paul Eneche really needs to pray for this his lying Major General brother in the army.His position as the defense spokesman puts him under tremendous pressure to defend lies.

I have a video of the said students with the bokoharams

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly / Baraje-led PDP Elects NWC Members / President Buhari Leaves For Lome, Togo On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.