Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316403 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Naira go fall hard dis year, incoming cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
It has already falling with people moving into stock and licesing of fintech who act as stock brokers for foriegn firms
DieRich5:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
DaBogu:
It has already falling with people moving into stock and licesing of fintech who act as stock brokers for foriegn firms
it is finished, na to keep our money in USD or USDT na win am ........I hear say govt wan increase fuel so
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
DaBogu:
In this fast moving market?
hmmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Money is a tool, not the goal. Freedom is the goal. Remember that! ��⁠

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
DieRich5:

The capital flight is unbelievable
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wake up, short ICP, go back to bed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ruben225571:

My Boss
I don’t know if someone get him angry ooo that particular day grin
I only ask for advice cos I believe we learn everyday and no one know all” but his response was so shocking but i move from it!!

I laugh everyday due to the leave crypto word grin which i take it as fun or jokes!

Wasn't angry that day....... What I said then was that crypt0 is a volatile market and anyone in it should expect the volatility that comes with the market... Volatility swings both ways....

Haven't been commenting for a while as been caught up with other stuff... Also market has been ranging and I've shared thoughts on how I'd been trading it and nothing much has changed... Though things seem to be prepping up....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... This market can be tricky sometimes...
Bitc0in always has a way of doing what the majority don't expect it to do... When the capitulation to 3k occured, most were shoked as they thought 6k would hold as it had held for so long... Sometimes, that kind of capitulation is good to reset a market and hasten reaccumulation...

Right now, the market sentiment is sort of split... Some want lower, some want higher...

U get mind for your Sol...
Good enough, it's one of the few alyts that are still above the weekly ema support... Undoubtedly, if bitc0in keep misbehaving, it'd break down....

Another thing is that it's a relatively new coin which has gone on a recent pump... Hence the levels against usd and betece are not as well tested... So they can capitulate

From the daily chart, the significant levels are split at about 5 dollar intervals (couldn't clearly outline them on a mobile chart)...

From the weekly chart major levels are at 20, 40 and 50... At these levels one would expect a reaction.....

On this....

Took a trade at 30 a few days back and sold at 35...
Levels outlined are around 10-20% in difference... looks straightforward to me

When market is ranging, I just trade the range, manage risk and forget the moon/doom talk.... Bitc0in can maintain a range longer than most expect

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
jedisco:

Still on this....

Ada has been one of my favourite coyns and it's obvious why... Nice bounce at 1 dolls...proper flip of 1.2 dols and rally to 1.4.....

Ive come to see that one is more likely to be successful in this market trading a few coyns than holding a hoarde of coyns and hoping for one to 'blow'...

Know you coyns, know their levels against betece and eith and your workload is reduced...

Ada still straightforward to trade... I've taken 2 trips to 1.4 in a relatively short time...

From 1 to 1.2 is 20%, 1.2 to 1.4 is 16%
I'd say there's a good chance it flips 1.4 soon... Target's still clear on it

In a ranging market, I avoid too much wishful thinking... I trade the range, manage risk and try not to be on the wrong side of major momentum shifts

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
jedisco:

One thing I find concerning is eith..... It's shown weakness on this rally.....

It's broken down from a significant daily support and it's now retesting it...
Two things I'm looking at...
Scenario B which is a reclaim and flip of the trendline. This would be a good bullish sign...

Scenario A would be to confirm the area as resistance and then a dump...

Obviously, if eith starts dumping, alyts wouldn't keep up...
All-in-all.. lots of majors are at resistance... Not the optimal time to FOMO in my opinion

Still early days, but eith seems to have chosen scenario B.

Todays candle looks set to end as a nice flip and bounce off the trendline...
Next challenge would be flipping the daily ema....

Overall, things are not looking bad on this

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Where is that guy that predicted high volatility in the market today....it happened and is still happening... Normally high volatility gives opportunity to make money ...but I dey fear make I no go enter one Alt BTC go dump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
jedisco:

Bitc0in now at upper resistance... And a number of aylts have hit resistance also..... Not sure what happens next, but if you caught the wave up, this zone might be a good time to take profits or put stops

On betece... 3 options I'm looking st here are... A flip of the 4hr ema and breakout above 36k... a retrace to retest 30k before a bounce and lastly perhaps the much awaited capitulation...
Personally, I'm leaning towards a retest of 32-30k... Eitherway, I'm ok with whatever plays out

On betece,....
The second scenario played out... Got a retest of 30k, bounced and broke out... A possible retest is currently in play.... I'm not interested in bidding these levels yet... I'd wait for the daily close but would rather set bids based on daily levels

Generally, in crypt0 I like trading trendlines and do so until price stops respecting them..
Bitc0in has majorly been stuck in the range for about a month

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
On betece... Daily levels I'm interested in...
Also another around 32.3k not included

PA is currently on daily support.... But I'm not willing to bid these levels yet until a daily close then I'd re-evaluate

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephen6486(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Buy $Ashbit ICO and know peace
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 2:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Happy New month Fam. Affordable data is available
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 4:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Stephen6486:

Insufficient liquidity on pancakeswap. I couldn't buy. What do you advice?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Samakus:

Insufficient liquidity on pancakeswap. I couldn't buy. What do you advice?
You will be dump on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 6:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Stephen6486:
I won’t touch it with a pole grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narit: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2021
SteveOfu:
DogeCoin keeps moving down. How low do you think it will get? Will it turn around soon?
Pls, what is the function of this dogecoin, shiba, and others that have been parading the market? Buy something with usefulness, it does not have to be cool or technical. It might take years for the market to recognize them but they will. Sometimes, things that are hard to explain happen in financial words in which assets can be push beyond their sensible value, but eventually the market will correct all this. To me I see no reason why someone should by a Coīn with no more team behind it, founders are long gone; whose value lies in the words of a celebrity, so if he die the Coīn also die. That is not good investing!!!! Cryptō is already looking like a gambling device; we don’t have to make it even more!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AshleyJohnson13: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2021
If you are interested in money investment then you should learn more about Forex trading. Just start with this website http://usforexbrokers.com/reviews/forex-com/ and you will learn more about one of the best Forex trading platforms. Read the article, make the decision and you're ready to start earning money online. Good luck.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Ruben225571:
I don’t understand anymore” every week one or two news would try to bring Bitcoin price down” and when they said Bitcoin price is down, no damn news would come out!!
From 36k$” now close to 33k$ and soon we’ll be heading to 28k$!!

Any direction they give us.. we’ll move together!!!

We’re heading to 28k$ straight” if Bitcoin didn’t hold strong !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ViVaMadrid: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Get Billion MiniDOGE tokens worth $15 https:///MINIDOGEAIRDROP_Bot?start=r09920214370
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2021
SteveOfu:
DogeCoin keeps moving down. How low do you think it will get? Will it turn around soon?
The bottom of the sea is a viable option. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2021
DaBogu:
In this fast moving market?
it's good to move at a speed you can afford. Unlike safemooners cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2021
MasonKendall:
The bottom of the sea is a viable option. cheesy

But…. Crypto astrologers says…

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Thsi was were i heard of shiba
PeaceIlya:
Binance Coin (BNB)
30 Apr 2021 (or earlier)

IOTA (MIOTA)
Chrysalis Migration
15 Apr 2021 (or earlier)

Shiba Inu (SHIB)
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
30 Apr 2021 (or earlier)
ShibaSwap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Elon musk
Doge moon Time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Elon Musk Tweet all about Doge. DOGE only pumped 9% after the tweet and dumped. Now DOGE is only 5% up before the tweet. Elon Musk impact on market is decreasing after every tweet. This is good sign as market is maturing and one person can't manipulate much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2021
Zobah:
Elon Musk Tweet all about Doge. DOGE only pumped 9% after the tweet and dumped. Now DOGE is only 5% up before the tweet. Elon Musk impact on market is decreasing after every tweet. This is good sign as market is maturing and one person can't manipulate much

I observed it also..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2021
VEXT:

I observed it also..
what he twitted is baby doge and not doge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, 10kgod(m), lafencer and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.