Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306562 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2021
DieRich5:
hahaha I don carry small profit from Shib tongue ND I just mistakes sell my doge I forget say I put sell order be riding da shit from da pit of red doom cheesy cheesy

stop selling your coin

Wait for it to hit previous ATH atleast

if you cant HoDl you will not be rich

It seems you didn't experience the great dip that's why, my 2k dolls is now 444dollars

So what will i gain if i start selling at every sight of green..

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2021
VEXT:

Awfa. Shib Dan wake up
I saw cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2021
R2bees:
I salute everyone holding Shib and Doge.. una get mind joor. It's even more bizarre that the market cap is Still intact. Me need that kind of ball

Those guys are consolidating. When they breakout, e go shock you. Remember how Doge consolidated at 0.5 for 3 months

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2021
2funkyy:

Wouldn't it be the best option to just put money in savings ? Since guaranteed capital is what you want.

If I wanted guaranteed capital, I'd only be in treasury bills, stake stable coyns or even leave my money in the bank...

The crypt0 market is volatile...and volatility goes both ways.. one can lose big or win big... Protecting my capital is not same as guaranteeing it.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2021
Tolu181:
stop selling your coin

Wait for it to hit previous ATH atleast

if you cant HoDl you will not be rich

It seems you didn't experience the great dip that's why, my 2k dolls is now 444dollars

So what will i gain if i start selling at every sight of green..
I experienced da shit bro, I'm out of the great dip........

Ur 2k is now 444 WTF, meh u need to hodl bro ND relax doge will soon hit 35
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
If you are afraid of FOMOing, you are right, if you also scared of the market leaving you behind you are also right.

What do you do to solve this two fears?

DCA!!!!

Dollar cost average in!

Lemme explain by an example what DCA is.

I love KSM and SOL ecosystem you all know.

The number one project on KSM ecosystems is Karura, everyday for a while now I buy a fixed amount of Kararu. Doing that I’m not afraid of the direction the market takes, most importantly I’m not FOMOing and I’m not afraid of the market leaving me behind.

Look at Micheal Saylor this is his strategy!

Use it!

I thought am the only soul on this particular planet of KSM! The coin is undervalued by many people” though am damn holding until it!!

I am really hurt I didn’t buy enough when it’s was 144$! Though never said never, major dip i expect abs I would jump in this time with half of my usdt on it!

Btc 100k+
KSM 1200$
December/January/2021/2022

Abi make me cool down small ni grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hgabai: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2021
EXLOVER:
What is wrong with SLP? Immediately i bought it, it started to do well, other coins are doing well currently bought SLP going backward, Is my village people angry with me?

My brotherrrr we are in together! Anyone with idea on why SLP is moving backward should share pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Who has looked closely at the 2017 charts. I think history is repeating itself.

We didn’t go down straight to 3k from 20k

There were a lot of bounces.

One time after the initial 50% fall from 20k to 10k we bounced to 17k, we even bounced from 4K to 12k - lots of major bounces.

Do not let short term bulls make u lose money.

As long as bitcoins is still below 65k we are still in correction zone.

I won’t be surprised to see us at 50k again self but till go over 65k, we are not bullish!

I know everyone is shouting bull run everywhere now - same people that refuse to buy 29k when we were buying grin, they were calling for 10k.

If you need a balanced look at the market read this. I am still very very cautious! You should too.

And if this a bull run does take off don’t forget there would be a top! Don’t listen to fools who would be shouting up only!

Crypto is not your mother it would not give you breast milk any time you cry grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Ruben225571:

Nawaooh for that guy ooo!
Unto wetin nah! He de fear to open one moniker with his or male name ni?
Two big balls under his legs and he behaving this way! Nawaooh!!

I no de join ooo grin grin
Family with over 10 moniker no be better family be dat oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2021
hgabai:

My brotherrrr we are in together! Anyone with idea on why SLP is moving backward should share pls
coin way pump, need to relax small mk others run dere race

The slp only pump cus of AXS ND fomo......now way market is bullish, I don't see it coming up soon undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Days of green

See as thread full

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I know everyone is shouting bull run everywhere now - same people that refuse to buy 29k when we were buying grin, they were calling for 10k.

If you need a balanced look at the market read this. I am still very very cautious! You should too.

And if this a bull run does take off don’t forget there would be a top! Don’t listen to fools who would be shouting up only!

Crypto is not your mother it would not give you breast milk any time you cry grin
pls borrow mi 200 dollars I wantu buy ksm..

Plssss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

Plssss

Cc; Ruben225571

Make una borrow mi money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Still keeping an eye on ETC.

Last time ETH did a 2x, ETC did a 10x

Other coins that have breakout potential are ADA due to the coming main net launch (unfortunately I was swinging ADA and selling at BTC resistance of $40k) so not currently in position.

If there is enough confidence in the market, XRP can also move numbers regardless of if the court case is settled or not, just on the anticipation it will be settled. Bear in mind EOS had the same case with the SEC and settled for a paltry amount.

Off exchange, I am watching for ADA network coins like Charli3, Cardstarter and one that is yet to be launched which I am tracking it's IDO. Should ADA Network launch successfully, these coins should go on a tear just like Cake and Bake did when BNB network was launched.

Also watching ICP. That coin has bled all its sellers and marketcap is low enough that any interest can move it multiples.

And yes, Doge and Shib have also had their periods of consolidation. Shib has actually cleared out its whales while Doge has too many whales. A social media movement can move SHIB by multiples.

Let Baba BTC just hold form and capture that $47k solidly..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ibime:

Other coins that have breakout potential are ADA due to the coming main net launch (unfortunately I was swinging ADA and selling at BTC resistance of $40k) so not currently in position.

If there is enough confidence in the market, XRP can also move numbers regardless of if the court case is settled or not, just on the anticipation it will be settled. Bear in mind EOS had the same case with the SEC and settled for a paltry amount.

Off exchange, I am watching for ADA network coins like Charli3, Cardstarter and one that is yet to be launched which I am tracking it's IDO. Should ADA Network launch successfully, these coins should go on a tear just like Cake and Bake did when BNB network was launched.

Also watching ICP. That coin has bled all its sellers and marketcap is low enough that any interest can move it multiples.

And yes, Doge and Shib have also had their periods of consolidation. Shib has actually cleared out its whales while Doge has too many whales. A social media movement can move SHIB by multiples.

this xrp case no Dy finish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Icp.

Tested ń trusted...
I wish I can buy Dt coin ń hold for a year... Aswear

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ibime:

Boss what stage of the market do you think we are now. What levels for BTC would turn you super bullish, or are you still in swing mode? Some are saying we are in altcoin season but I'm yet to have that confidence until BTC recaptures the 200 day EMA. I am fully in FIAT now having played my last swings on ADA and XRP last week. Market did not come down enough for me to gain reentry. I look forward to your thoughts before I go FOMOing and the thing bite me.

Its difficult to say... I'm tilted more towards consolidation for a stronger rally towards year end.. But I'm not getting my hopes up... I'm playing what I see until betece clears 60k.....

For all intents, this might just be a relief rally than would role over to form a lower low.... Currently, I'm interested in what level this pump will get rejected and if bitc0in can forn a higher low then

Generally, bitc0in would respect market structure more than it does respect moving averages moreso at the extremes of a trend.... I've found most we more useful in an established trend...

At 30k, bitc0in was over 50% down from the highs, market was fearful, it was quite clear that 30k was closer to the bottom than it was to the top.... Even if bitc0in lost 30k, there was 25k and 20k which would have been harder to crack...

I don't know where the 200d ema is, but the issue is that by the time bitc0in claims it, price might be too vlose to resistance territory... Also, it may not hold following a proper rejection from 50 or 60k...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ibime:

How come you place multiple orders at the same price. Is it to ensure at least one or two get filled? I've had one or two occasions of orders not getting filled.

Its a single order... But it wasn't filled at once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
- - -

SATURDAY NEWS

� The price of bitcoin today exceeded $ 43,000, altcoins only rushed after the evening.

� Just excellent statistics on the US labor market knocked down gold prices due to the growth of the dollar, but the S&P 500 rewrote the maximum again.

� After the adoption in Ukraine of the law "On virtual assets" in the country it will be possible to freely pay with cryptocurrency, subject to its conversion into hryvnia.

� Apple is watching you: testing of a tool that scans photos in the memory of a mobile device for prohibited content has begun in the United States.

� Biden Supports Second Cryptocurrency Amendment to $ 1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan - All POS Blockchains Are Threatened

� Binance Crypto Exchange Restricts Crypto Derivatives Trading For Hong Kong Users

� Venezuela has little national cryptocurrency El Petro and therefore CBDC digital will appear in the country in October. Under the guise of a real bolivar, they will write off six more zeros within the denomination.

� Financial Times: $ 2.7 billion short against Katy Wood's ARK Innovation Fund

- - -
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ibime:

Also threw a small amount in Cake on the back of incoming KYC regulations for centralised exchanges. The caveat is if BNB is affected by KYC regulations in other jurisdictions.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

� Financial Times: $ 2.7 billion short against Katy Wood's ARK Innovation Fund

- - -

This is serious and could have implications for the Tech sector, including Crypto

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Neverlosemoney:
-
� Biden Supports Second Cryptocurrency Amendment to $ 1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan - All POS Blockchains Are Threatened
- - -

Bulls should keep an eye on this. Current rally could be a blow off top for some last minute profit making before a downturn in response to these amendments

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ibime:

This is serious and could have implications for the Tech sector, including Crypto
Yeah, Katy is found of investing in disruptive stock most of which are in the technology sector and as at now that sector is grossly over-valued. She must have seen it coming. Recently, she trims some of her btć position and sold off her Tesla holdings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Floyd45(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Biko, what is the best option to transfer my funds in Luno to Binance? I have both Ethereum and BTC. Should I just sell and buy LTC or XRP and transfer to my wallet on Binance

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Floyd45:
Biko, what is the best option to transfer my funds in Luno to Binance? I have both Ethereum and BTC. Should I just sell and buy LTC or XRP and transfer to my wallet on Binance

Thank you
Use XRp for transfer….to escape the taxation, I meant fee grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Floyd45(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Use XRp for transfer….to escape the taxation, I meant fee grin

Thanks, bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mumben:

@jedisco, which app or site do u use for ur charts?

Trading view, binaz, and investing (dot)com crypt0 app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ibime:

Those guys are consolidating. When they breakout, e go shock you. Remember how Doge consolidated at 0.5 for 3 months
I swear bro. It's the patience for me shaa. As for me I no fit hodl meme coin that long shaa.. Meme coins na to just dey one corner dey watch, if e set, you go in grab one or two then you are out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

Plssss
200dolls no fit buy you ksm again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Greenery everywhere....Feels good to be up in usd and betece...
On green days like this, I've learned to marshall out where to take profits not open new positions...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
DenreleDave:

Od ẹ.... No be only signal, na sigmac...

Who gives the Bleep abt signals grin
Oponu!!! E dey pain you. Hold your doge and shiba you hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m), iLegendd(m), anochuks08(m), dacool1(m), Hedonisco, mhizsimi(f), Hadizometer, 08dominic, Dundalk(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.