Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302242 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ruben225571:

80% Yes

As for me. As the sight of Goat in France(arriving) tomorrow. I am selling! I won’t allow them caught me in the middle!

I like you. Buy the rumors sell the news

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
DenreleDave:
What might happen to Ada if they launch their main net..?

Will Ada take a bull run irrespective of bitcoinnn

Cc: Openheaven2019 Ruben225571

Look at what happened to DAG when the main-net was launched, it did over X5. Look at what happened to KCS when they launch their smart chain.

I gave those examples because they pumped when Btc was misbehaving.

A main-net launch for solid projects would result in a pump and SOMETIMES irrespective of BTC’s direction.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
nna777:

Just checked. I realized there are rewards for providing liquidity. For my Shiba/usdt pair, I get based on the %, bnb, usdt n Shiba. For my ethy/ usdt pair, I get bnb, ethy n usdt.

This is all based on the amount of liquidity you provide for the pair you choose

Be sure you fully understand the concept of "Impermanent Loss" before you dive into providing liquidity and yield farming

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

I love this pattern of update. You day inspire me. Lose or win. But win we pray. Bless.

When people tell me to create a WhatsApp or Telegram group this thread is why I always refuse. Beyond the fact that I want to stay anonymous, this thread would compete favorably with best (note I said the best) crypto groups in Nigeria.

Everything u need is here!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
fizyalasdair:

Be sure you fully understand the concept of "Impermanent Loss" before you dive into providing liquidity and yield farming

Impermanent loss isn't permanent. It's based on market fluctuations. Right now and in the foreseeable short term, the market is in a positive drive. And yes, I did my due diligence before subscribing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Caio:
having the same too since 2017.
It's really affected me in school and studies embarassed
meh, we gat to try to control da shit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
DieRich5:
meh, we gat to try to control da shit
I honestly don't know how or what to do embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
PSG want to dip ooo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
DieRich5:
I just find out I'm suffering from an anxiety disorder cry I gat dis issue seen when I'm a kid ND I don't even know what it is ND it's affecting me

Good evening, and I am deeply sorry about your diagnosis, perhaps it was made by an accredited medical personnel. Kindly seek for more advice from whoever personnel that made the diagnosis, or you can also go to a nearest tertiary health institution, like any university teaching hospital near you. Surely, you would be able to find the service of clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist there. May God continue to help, and bless you. Have a wonderful evening.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Caio:
having the same too since 2017.
It's really affected me in school and studies embarassed

Kindly read this suggestion I wrote earlier to the person who had this conversation with. May God continue to help, and bless you.

Good evening, and I am deeply sorry about your diagnosis, perhaps it was made by an accredited medical personnel. Kindly seek for more advice from whoever personnel that made the diagnosis, or you can also go to a nearest tertiary health institution, like any university teaching hospital near you. Surely, you would be able to find the service of clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist there. May God continue to help, and bless you. Have a wonderful evening.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Green - go
Red - stop
Thanks for reminding newbies of what is ahead.

ImDStar:
tongue tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Green - go
Red - stop
Thanks for reminding newbies of what is ahead.
The next drop is a tsunami

ImDStar:
tongue tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
wetin dey pump BTC like this abeg??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Look at what happened to DAG when the main-net was lunched, it did over X5. Look at what happened to KCS when they lunch their smart chain.

I gave those examples because they pumped when Btc was misbehaving.

A main-net lunch for solid projects would result in a pump and SOMETIMES irrespective of BTC’s direction.
You are really deep into crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
Institution adoption plus regulations

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
Same person that caused the 50% btc dump is back pushing it up.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
What's pumping NKN?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
China??

SUPERPACK:
Same person that caused the 50% btc dump is back pushing it up.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
China??

Elon Musk. It all started with Elon shilling Doge and pushing the price above $0.70 only for Grayscale CEO to call the top and said the meme game is over. Musk in retaliation just to show him that BTC too is also a meme that can be manipulated too he started Fudding BTC, and his announcement of Tesla discontinuing crypto payments was the last stroke that broke the camels back and led to the heavy capitulation. Musk have resumed with his crypto promotion and btc peaked up on the day he announced that he and Tesla still own BTC and will hold for a long time. Elon Musk taught us a great lesson about crypto though. All that is required for BTC to print an ATH is for him to announce that Tesla has started taking BTC as payment, the China and regulation effect is minimal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Elon Musk. It all started with Elon shilling Doge and pushing the price above $0.70 only for Grayscale CEO to call the top and said the meme game is over. Musk in retaliation just to show him that BTC too is also a meme that can be manipulated too he started Fudding BTC, and his announcement of Tesla discontinuing crypto payments was the last stroke that broke the camels back and led to the heavy capitulation. Musk have resumed with his crypto promotion and btc peaked up on the day he announced that he and Tesla still own BTC and will hold for a long time. Elon Musk taught us a great lesson about crypto though. All that is required for BTC to print an ATH is for him to announce that Tesla has started taking BTC as payment, the China and regulation effect is minimal.

This might have made sense 3 months ago. Right now Elon's influence over the market is over besides this momentum began with the short squeeze last month with no mention of Musk. There are other factors moving the market and unfortunately Musk isn't one of them.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
nna777:

This might have made sense 3 months ago. Right now Elon's influence over the market is over besides this momentum began with the short squeeze last month with no mention of Musk.
Cool.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
PSG want to dip ooo

This one that PSG is dancing skelewu, be like say I go comot hand before I sleep o.

Make village people no go follow Messi dance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cannicus:

This one that PSG is dancing skelewu, be like say I go comot hand before I sleep o.

I just sent my alarm now. Once it is 12am I'll just commot my money o

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cannicus:

This part crack me up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
NAwa o.. No be tomorrow again?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
DenreleDave:
What might happen to Ada if they launch their main net..?

Will Ada take a bull run irrespective of bitcoinnn

Cc: Openheaven2019 Ruben225571

This year, ADA has pumped twice - 40% and 70% in the middle of BTC taking a 30% pullback. Both happened over 2 days

Not saying it will definitely happen if BTC is pulling back but ADA main net launch is a sure pump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

When people tell me to create a WhatsApp or Telegram group this thread is why I always refuse. Beyond the fact that I want to stay anonymous, this thread would compete favorably with best (note I said the best) crypto groups in Nigeria.

Everything u need is here!

Madam I'm waiting for your next picks aside Kusama oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ibime:

That rally is not done. I'm HODLING but only because I didn't trade it at size. If.I traded at size, I would be taking profits. My target is 55, close to ATH of 58 but I will assess at 50 which should provide some momentary resistance. If the upward wicks are short at 50, I will try and stay till 55

For those reasoning about selling PSG, 55 was always the first target due to the ATH of 58. That's where I sold.

There may be a second push whenever any Messi sightings occur but it is risky at this stage. You may get caught on the wrong side of a buy the rumours, sell the news scenario. I may play it if bounces down to 45 and consolidates there a while prior to Messi signing. I would open two positions there, one to flip at 55 and another to risk going past ATH.

If I was still in position now and I entered below 40, even now is still a good time to sell like 80% of my bag to manage the risk

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
nna777:

Impermanent loss isn't permanent. It's based on market fluctuations. Right now and in the foreseeable short term, the market is in a positive drive. And yes, I did my due diligence before subscribing.

Okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ibime:

This year, ADA has pumped twice - 40% and 70% in the middle of BTC taking a 30% pullback. Both happened over 2 days

Not saying it will definitely happen if BTC is pulling back but ADA main net launch is a sure pump
Good day boss, pls how can we prepare for this main net pump aside beside A.da at the bottom (in dip)? Cos you mentioned some coins like charli3 and cardstarter, how can we get them ? On panke swap??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.