Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291622 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Daemo111:
To the experienced ones in house, please what do U think about this PSG token cos I am still holding and it would be a loss of about 77k at this point it stands if I ever sell.
Do U think it would pump again as I never ever believe it would dip like this undecided

You can also DCA by loading more in batches from $40 downwards.

That will serve to reduce your effective entry point and ultimately your possible profitable exit points.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
https://coinmarketcal.com/en/event/indodax-listing-83070
I don come again oh. Indodax will list cake, bake and busd tomorrow at 2.00pm utc.
What is d probability that these coins will pump tomorrow even in d face of d current correction? Over to y'all

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
ak22:
Can someone tell me how potential zugacoin is it ?
Hld if you have foti liver
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cannicus:

No wonder.

And I sold it off to buy Ada.

Chai! Na to deploy fresh fiat.

No the listing was yesterday. What's happening now is breakout boys being attracted to the liquidity. Crypto people move in packs until they leave someone holding the bag at the end

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Something like this I guess, is it safe to buy this HNT now?

Strength of exchange and relative marketcap of the coin being listed is important. CR.Y.PTO.COM listing won't likely move a coin unless it's a small cap.

I tried to highlight some upcoming events that have potential to move market but spambot banned me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Reef on bitmart...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okwentency: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good day all
Please how do I retrieve my money and coyne from roqqu?

Almost everything disappeared after their last may maintenance. Their customers care service kept telling me they're on it, three months had gone same story.
Please l really need help.

Lastly, how do I transfer the remaining coyne since most of them doesn't go through?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
$QLC/BTC on Binance

Current price - 84sat
$QLC is currently trying to Breakout the mentioned zone. Once it do, it will make a good uptrend. Buy this coin in 2 parts and Hold till good profit�

DOT breaks the long resistance and now trading above it. You can start building your position from $20.5 and buy till $19. DOT is a strong project and has good fundamentals. The major resistance zone for DOT is $26.7-$28 area and we may see a retest of this area in coming weeks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Messi need the real goat at PSG grin grin

CR7 de Main G.O.A.T grin

Though, imagine this 3 wise men in one club?

As for me, if PSG were to ply against my dear Man U, I would gladly, give them 3.5 point if they got this three wise men grin grin

PSG is still under 40$ Instead of been under 30$ due to Messi news joining the rest of PSG team in training!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ruben225571:

CR7 de Main G.O.A.T grin

As for me, if PSG were to ply against my dear Man U, I would gladly, give them 3.5 point if they got this three wise men grin grin

PSG is still under 40$ Instead of been under 30$ due to Messi news joining the rest of PSG team in training!!

Ronaldo and Messi in same team, I will say impossible but you see this life never say never

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
BTC should just hold that $45k by end of play today oh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Ronaldo and Messi in same team, I will say impossible but you see this life never say never
It won't happen. Both of them are way too ambitious to play together. One will dwarf the other.

A king without a territory is no king. That is why I like Mbappe. The boy knows he's a ballon d'Or prospect but staying too long under Messi means Leo takes all the glory for team success.

He needs to go and take the glory from a crop of other players who are not so ambitious like himself.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ibeme:

Strength of exchange and relative marketcap of the coin being listed is important. CR.Y.PTO.COM listing won't likely move a coin unless it's a small cap.

I tried to highlight some upcoming events that have potential to move market but spambot banned me

Baba please find a way to highlight it make we cash out something

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Crazeworld:
It won't happen. Both of them are way too ambitious to play together. One will dwarf the other.

A king without a territory is no king. That is why I like Mbappe. The boy knows he's a ballon d'Or prospect but staying too long under Messi means Leo takes all the glory for team success.

He needs to go and take the glory from a crop of other players who are not so ambitious like himself.

Money moves, anything can happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ruben225571:

CR7 de Main G.O.A.T grin

I am ready to Lose my Left hand to see Messi and Ronaldo in the same team. The crème de la crème of football, history as ever produced. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eaworld(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pls I need enlightenment on this:
Market cap/Total supply= price..
Is it just to determine price? Or it is behind d volume? I'm generally confused about this pls can some one help with explanation. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ibeme:
BTC should just hold that $45k by end of play today oh
maybe d correction ppl have been singing has started there was this harami i saw that made me pull out but bought again too quickly, not wanting to miss...i was busy trying to get other indicators to confirm, now here iam again it has even gone past 24hr low...i was day trading yesterday, all d profit i saw now wiped off...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eaworld(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Most of this club token tends to pump whenever btc dips.. Just my observation

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
eaworld:
Most of this club token tends to pump whenever btc dips.. Just my observation
see axs i pulled out from early this morning is now moving,,,,

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ebowo:

maybe d correction ppl have been singing has started there was this harami i saw that made me pull out but bought again too quickly, not wanting to miss...i was busy trying to get other indicators to confirm, now here iam again it has even gone past 24hr low...i was day trading yesterday, all d profit i saw now wiped off...mtchew

I'm still holding all positions I added to yesterday. Until BTC fails to hold this $43-45k range, I'm leaving it for now. Still up from where my portfolio started but down $3k on where I was yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
eaworld:
Pls I need enlightenment on this:
Market cap/Total supply= price..
Is it just to determine price? Or it is behind d volume? I'm generally confused about this pls can some one help with explanation. Thanks

not total but circulating supply

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bundle Africa Wallet added new coins : AXS, Bake, EOS, ETC, ICP, SLP, SOL, TLM...

This is a good development

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
ATM moving up with PSG like last time.

Eyeing it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neurowale001(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
As this market red like this, which coins are good to go in for ....

Jedisco
Ibime
Reuben2257
Dierich5

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
If you've got spare USDT, na your time be dis.
Come and do giveaway later.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
neurowale001:
As this market red like this, which coins are good to go in for ....

Jedisco
Ibime
Reuben2257
Dierich5

As for me. The coins i bought are in the market but the only one I pumped in now is PSG”

If PSG went to 40$!
Buy like 5-10 PSG coin and thank me on Saturday night !!

I got in at 41$ though am not regretting it !! Cos I may not see the 41$ If i wait till tomorrow or Saturday been their match!! Which am 80% hopefully Messi May play though from Bench!

I would cash out on Saturday night!!
60-70$ I think!!

Not financial advice oooo””

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
nonut:
If you've got spare USDT, na your time be dis.
Come and do giveaway later.

Wait till weekend bro... We are in reddington till weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

I am ready to Lose my Left hand to see Messi and Ronaldo in the same team. The crème de la crème of football, history as ever produced. grin

Seriously dude

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
"It might come as a surprise to all new traders that news is disregarded while studying charts.
Murphy in his Book on technical analysis explains in detail why it is so.
To keep it short, the price discounts everything. Market price of an asset already has taken into
consideration all the fundamental news."

culled from emperorBTC trading manual pdf
You can get it on the WhatsApp group link below. It is free!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cannicus:
ATM moving up with PSG like last time.

Eyeing it seriously.

Been adding PSG dip and almost forgot ATM if not for your post grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.