Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294904 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
DieRich5:
Fomo
Busd just full, anyway some coins never even pump seen
Time for Altcoins ND shitcoin to do wonder cheesy

Me that Thought we were gonna dip further after that yesterday daily close embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sometimes you feel like slapping yourself for missing opportunities

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tamel:

Check LRC

Please expound on this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
nna777:
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/114479/polygon-hermez-merger-matic-hez-tokens-ethereum-projects.

If you are interested in hodln a good project with potential, Matic is surely one.

Need to make space for this in my portfolio but I dey look am with side eye because it already pumped over 2x in 2 weeks but I know it's a cøin that can run.

I am mostly weighted in ADA and XRP now with smaller weights in Cake, ETC, Sol and Auto and I'm keeping 5% of my portfolio in Doge and Shib respectively cos when bull run is on, meme coins gain the most. They can do 2-4x in one night while you slept. I want add Matic but I don't want to take weight off XRP and ADA just now till they hit my target.

After they hit my target, I'll go back to AVAX, NEO, EOS who are on verge of breakout, and targeting KAVA soonest for their main net launch . Also keeping eyes on HBAR, RUNE and VET

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tamel:

Me that Thought we were gonna dip further after that yesterday daily close embarassed

same thoughts, Altcoins never pump Sha but I'm still waiting for btc to dip to 46800 undecided b4 entering a trade
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heryormilekan(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ibeme:

I'm not sure about that one as it's a test net. That's to go and go further research on

Okay. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tamel:

I didn't even bat an eyelid.

Diamond hands all through .

Left my positions open and even added to some of them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Ibeme:

Please expound on this

I don't know much TA boss, I was responding to jedisco's question...see If it's worth looking at .

Technically LRC is on very strong horizontal support level and forming W pattern on weekly timeframe so now is the right time to buy it before big move

Culled from Telegram
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:21am On Aug 14, 2021
When will ETC rise

Mehn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 1:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Ibeme:

Need to make space for this in my portfolio but I dey look am with side eye because it already pumped over 2x in 2 weeks but I know it's a cøin that can run.

I am mostly weighted in ADA and XRP now with smaller weights in Cake, ETC and Auto and I'm keeping 5% of my portfolio in Doge and Shib respectively cos when bull run is on, meme coins gain the most. They can do 2-4x in one night while you slept. I want add Matic but I don't want to take weight off XRP and ADA just now till they hit my target.

After they hit my target, I'll go back to AVAX, NEO, EOS who are on verge of breakout, and targeting KAVA soonest for their main net launch . Also keeping eyes on HBAR, RUNE and VET
. Hmm vet wey I dey hold since just run leave me o...I hope BTC gets down before d Almighty 50k o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:59am On Aug 14, 2021
PSG don dey fall oh!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Tolu181:
When will ETC rise

Mehn

It will surely rise when doge reach 3 dollars grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enivin(m): 2:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Are you finding it difficult to own or buy a crypto asset, Kings crypto exchange is here to help you out.
Contact KINGS CRYPTO EXCHANGE on Whatsapp. (+2349077591206) to buy your crypto asset at the best rate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 4:08am On Aug 14, 2021
Eastcoastboy:
PSG don dey fall oh!

We way be fans grin don enter the coin. Will watch it like like hawk tomorrow and deploy funds elsewhere if it's dulling

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 4:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Analysis like this cures my bearish tendency of late. Keep them coming Chief.
Yes I know, NFA

Ibeme:

I am mostly weighted in ADA and XRP now with smaller weights in Cake, ETC and Auto and I'm keeping 5% of my portfolio in Doge and Shib respectively cos when bull run is on, meme coins gain the most. They can do 2-4x in one night while you slept. I want add Matic but I don't want to take weight off XRP and ADA just now till they hit my target.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 4:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Eastcoastboy:
PSG don dey fall oh!
What is your definition of 'fall'?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CodeBlooded: 4:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Crazeworld:
Same question I wanna ask
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Crazeworld:
cheesy cheesy good question
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kris24(m): 6:06am On Aug 14, 2021
How many of una com dey ask the question

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2021
nonut:

According to reports(see attachment below) , Messi "may" not play due to the fact that he did not practice with his former teammates during preseason games.
Him playing has nothing to do with the coin going up, the fact that he would be paid with psg token is enough reason to hold it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2021
lecowas:

Not likely. I think institutional investors dumped on us @50-60k and re -accumulated at 30 -40k. Fck this sh*t. I think I will just dive fully in Ada and wait till the Smart chain mainnet launch. I need to rest. They said trading is easy but here I am with grey hair all over my head cheesy grin grin
Trading is not easy ask dierich

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Ojemedad:
Sometimes you feel like slapping yourself for missing opportunities
The market has endless opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eaworld(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2021
A good ride.. $Dent is doing the needful

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2021
eaworld:
A good ride.. $Dent is doing the needful
$Dent grand commander of dip. If it dips it dips so hard and pump very little
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eaworld(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Leezah:
$Dent grand commander of dip. If it dips it dips so hard and pump very little
D last btc correction $dent hold position n refused to dip.. From my call it has moved 80%

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Mumben:
https://coinmarketcal.com/en/event/indodax-listing-83070
I don come again oh. Indodax will list cake, bake and busd tomorrow at 2.00pm utc.
What is d probability that these coins will pump tomorrow even in d face of d current correction? Over to y'all
Did it pump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2021
okwentency:
Good day all
Please how do I retrieve my money and coyne from roqqu?

Almost everything disappeared after their last may maintenance. Their customers care service kept telling me they're on it, three months had gone same story.
Please l really need help.

Lastly, how do I transfer the remaining coyne since most of them doesn't go through?

Sorry for your experience with such app
Try
Binance
Bybit
Hobit
Gate.io
Kucoin

Sell the remaining coin and get your cash then register with any of the above exchange.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2021
neurowale001:
As this market red like this, which coins are good to go in for ....

Jedisco
Ibime
Reuben2257
Dierich5
First are you a trader or an investor
If you are the former you should be more concerned about making money but if you are the latter go for coins with use case, good projects
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2021
erunzy:
Anyone have USDT for sale? Quote me with ur rate
You wwnt them to scam you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Don’t get into crypto cos of FOMO, BUT as one who knows what he’s unto and into.

This is strongly a financial advise.
Keep it up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2021
seankafor:
Binance is refusing to capture my selfie embarassed
update your Binance on Google play store.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, iLegendd(m), LikeSkeSke, opella(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.