Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3277201 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abeg,who get trx for sale?

I need small for gas fee to transfer usdt trc20 put of trustwallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Abeg,who get trx for sale?

I need small for gas fee to transfer usdt trc20 put of trustwallet

Abeg, e dhe urgent
Anybody...even if nah $4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
C98, I don follow the coin Wella, is good for hodl sad

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please guys,what do I do
I've got usdt trc20 on my trustwallet and I need to convert it to BNB...

Please make una assist me. I've been facing a lot based on money transfer Missing lately and this one got me confused and weak
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Please guys,what do I do

Please make una assist me. I've been facing a lot based on money transfer Missing lately and this one got me confused and weak

Help me suggest how I go convert am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Khayceeofficial:

Help me suggest how I go convert am
Find a friend who you trust, who has a verified bynance account and who is acquainted with trading. Deposit your usdt into his bynance account and let him trade it for BNB. Then he can withdraw it into your trust wallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olushollys(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Greetings to the house.
1.Please can I verify my binance account with INEC VOTERS CARD?
I have been having issues with verification.

2. Who knows about okex.com i have some change there but I have not been able to login since Wednesday, I hope i am safe?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
olushollys:
Greetings to the house.

2. Who knows about okex.com i have some change there but I have not been able to login since Wednesday, I hope i am safe?
yes for question 1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olushollys(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Thanks
Abdul4trust1:
yes for question 1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
holuwasheyiWGP:

Find a friend who you trust, who has a verified bynance account and who is acquainted with trading. Deposit your usdt into his bynance account and let him trade it for BNB. Then he can withdraw it into your trust wallet

I wanted usdt erc20 but cost was too high so I got trc20 instead...
I can come up with a friend I trust but I just need someone to sell me trx like $4 worth so I can transfer out of trustwallet

That's where im stuck now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
PSG on the moon

PSG is going to 50$ before the match start!

This one am hearing different news Messi May play or not May not’ hmmm

40$ or 50! I am selling!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
olushollys:
Greetings to the house.

I use okex but my dislike is she don't support binance at all...
$27 usdt I bought from on there yesterday is stuck in TW cos I need trx to transfer (only other option is erc20...no bep20 support)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SALVAI: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Please guys,what do I do

WhatsApp me 0809 63 24889 if u still need it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
SALVAI:

Please any escrow here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ruben225571:
PSG on the moon

PSG is going to 50$ before the match start!

This one am hearing different news Messi May play or not May not’ hmmm

40$ or 50! I am selling!!
Messi ain't playing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
SALVAI:

Why do you want him to WhatsApp you?
Can’t you help him here?

Oga helper, if you’re gonna assist him. Say it here openly.

OP. Be careful oooo. Make person no scam you oooo!!

No trust anyone much on faceless forums ooo!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
DieRich5:
Messi ain't playing

Likely to play...!! 80% to play and 20% not to!

He’s not missing in the lineups “ non covid19 case!! So he’s likely to play!! Though is background news..

Let’s watch and see!! I’d only sell if PSG touched 40$ up!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ruben225571:

Likely to play...!! 80% to play and 20% not to!

He’s not missing in the lineups “ non covid19 case!! So he’s likely to play!! Though is background news..

Let’s watch and see!! I’d only sell if PSG touched 40$ up!!!
what's your beeteecee analydid
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pls who knows about FLOW. That shit has been holding my money for a while now. I hope it's not when i sell the shit go moon o.

My question is "is flow a good project"

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Your daily dose of Crypto

1. The total market cap has risen by over 7% in the last 24 hours and has reclaimed $2 trillion.

2. BTC and ETH have rebounded and are up by over 5% and 7% in the last 24 hours.

3. ADA is up by over 19% in the last 24 hours and has reached a new ATH of $2.54, as the anticipation for Alonzo hard fork grows.

4. Kusama is up by over 18% in the last 24 hours amidst the announcement of the launch of next five parachain auctions on September 1.

5. Coinbase, in partnership with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, has launched a crypto exchange in Japan. Coinbase has noted that it will support five largest cryptocurrencies by trading volume for the time being and more products will be supported in the future.

6. India’s government e-marketplace (GeM) to run a pilot project for geographical indication (GI) registered products, based on blockchain technology to avoid counterfeiting of products and to have end-to-end visibility.

7. Polygon, an Ethereum scaling solution, will launch a DAO to bring interoperability to DeFi platforms, by tapping its $100 million DeFi fund and will airdrop a new governance token to Polygon users. It has already tapped Chainlink, Aave, SushiSwap as its partners for this initiative.

8. Binance has announced that all its users are now required to complete Know Your Customer (KYC) verification, to “align with the evolving global compliance standards”, amidst its rising regulatory concerns.

9. A Mayor in US (Cool Valley, Missouri) Jayson Stewart is planning to give every resident up to $1,000 in Bitcoin by collecting funds from various sources, with the condition that residents should HODL for 5 years.

10.Russian President Putin has officially ordered that citizens should reveal and verify their crypto holdings.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
jigabanty:
Pls who knows about FLOW. That shit has been holding my money for a while now. I hope it's not when i sell the shit go moon o.

Leave an make he flow na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
jigabanty:

What do you say of 1inch ...most annoying coin I have ever seen sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olushollys(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Are you still able to login now? Because I can't login at all since Wednesday
Khayceeofficial:

I use okex but my dislike is she don't support binance at all...
$27 usdt I bought from on there yesterday is stuck in TW cos I need trx to transfer (only other option is erc20...no bep20 support)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezlynn: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cryptocurrency is indeed a good investment, most especially with pretty solid capital, and this is why I've signed up for auditions with The Next Titan Entrepreneurial reality show offering a grand prize of N15 million naira, and N3 million cash reward to 1,000 qualifying contestants from auditions. Interested members can register via the link on my signature.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by apexjohn(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
olushollys:
I had the same issue buh ,it has been solved..
Steps:
* Make sure u remember ur password n username
*Uninstall the one u have on ur phone
* Download another one from there official website,,do not download from playstore ..
*After that install and enjoy..
Let me know if it works..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
yerima21:

What do you say of 1inch ...most annoying coin I have ever seen sad

Wetiñ do 1inch? To me it's cool... I have funds there sef and i can see significant increase 50% increase so far.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
olushollys:

Yeah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
apexjohn:

I had the same issue buh ,it has been solved..
Steps:
* Make sure u remember ur password n username
*Uninstall the one u have on ur phone
* Download another one from there official website,,do not download from playstore ..
*After that install and enjoy..
Let me know if it works..

I had bout two okex apps on my phone yesterday after downloading from their website...
Delete the current one and download the one of their website
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
jigabanty:

Check the charts and when you do look out for
RSI
Ichimoku
Bollinger bands
MACD
Before pulling nout your money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
olushollys:
Greetings to the house.

. Why can't u login?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ada is about to surpass btc in daily volume transaction

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: RaphaellaDD(f), ROSSYZ(f), Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.