Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3301541 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:
so sorry. I downloaded the app but their price is high also they charge for everything you do. Funding your wallet, selling, withdrawal etc. It's just tiring. How do you guys make gain from it?
i just withdrew yesterday all my funds. The charge is too high.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2021
FlyHeight:

My bro, GOD bless you, for daily trading Ripple is actually a great coin, my particular favourite these past few days has been Polkadot on Binance.

Today alone Ripple dropped to 131, I bought in at that price and sold at 133 a few mins ago, an easy profit if you ask me, compared to chasing BTC a that is only profitable when you’re trading in block... If you don’t have Ms you can’t afford to chase BTC at this time except you’re leaving it for the future, but I agree that Ripple, LTC and Polkadot are where it’s at for people looking to really gain experience while trading and making profits

Pls sir, reply my dm....

I want to learn some things, I don't know if I shud ask here and u explain fully or I shud do it via email..

Pls I beg u sir, kindly reply my mention °°

I am just a guy dt wants to understand how this things work so dt I can do too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:12am On Jan 17, 2021
jedisco:
Truth be said, alot of folks here are new as there's alot yo learn.

I'd quickly drop some tips

1. This market is unforgiving.
2. A huge drop in price (selloffs) are always more brutal than increase in price... A price increase of 2 months can easily be reversed in a day.
3. Nothing goes up in a straight line
4. The money made here is simply because of the confidence people have in the market that they can buy now and sell higher later.
5. Betece is almost certain to appreciate in price over the years.
6. People who buy when conditions are right and keep to sell at the right time are likely to make more than 90% of day or swing 'traders'. That's a statistical fact.
7. A bull run is very easy to trade and you can double your money in a short time but if you don't learn the basics of how the market moves, you'd loose almost everything. Ask those who survived 2018 in this market.
8. Most of what you need is freely available online. You just have to look in the right place
9. Buying and selling blindly because it has moved up or down is an easy way to loose money. Rather than do that, it's better you buy and forget it for a long time.

There's much to lear which I cant teach. But I'd share some resources I use

The app by investing.com I mentioned above helps me track prices easily. There are other ones too.
There are some interesting youtube cahnnels I follow which helps to give me a pulse of the market.
One is a channel called cryt0 crew university (forget the ads but it has easy tips for beginners). Another is one by Karoush AK which has some tutorials (rarely use it)
If you've got some data, go thru those channels and watch some videos which will teach u alot.
Later, I'd also share some twitter profiles I follow which give me a good pulse of the market. Overall, I make my trading decision myself.

Pls sir, reply my dm....

I want to learn some things, I don't know if I shud ask here and u explain fully or I shud do it via email..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2021
FlyHeight:

My bro, GOD bless you, for daily trading Ripple is actually a great coin, my particular favourite these past few days has been Polkadot on Binance.

Today alone Ripple dropped to 131, I bought in at that price and sold at 133 a few mins ago, an easy profit if you ask me, compared to chasing BTC a that is only profitable when you’re trading in block... If you don’t have Ms you can’t afford to chase BTC at this time except you’re leaving it for the future, but I agree that Ripple, LTC and Polkadot are where it’s at for people looking to really gain experience while trading and making profits

Pls explain this to me.. I want to learn how to sell and make gain......

I don't know how to go about it... Pls help sir

Cc: jedisco

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BabaGrinz(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2021
jedisco:

Scam... Avoid this...
It's people like you that give this industry a bad name
Oga ..nobody is forcing u to join ..if it's a scam to u..then leave it ..why r u bothered..or is it ur industry?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nazzyon(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Nope
This requires you to do download the app to mine the coin.
You're not paying anybody any money.
Nobody demands for money from you at any point in time.
It is just to build a community to mine the coin until Bee gets recognised and utilises fir trading.

jedisco:

Another scam. You guys are annoying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ryan03(f): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
solreb:

Use Binance https://www.binance.cc/en/register?ref=RT9KUOV5. Simply the best. Please use my referral link. I had Luno before. I was limited to N200k. I managed to buy BTC with it and when I wanted to transfer the BTC to Binance (having telaised how excellent Binance was) I was not allowed to do for over 24 hrs.
I wanted to download binance until I saw all the terrible feedbacks on google play store. It was scary hence I ran away

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ryan03(f): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
bradwilli:
i just withdrew yesterday all my funds. The charge is too high.
I swear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Einsteindude(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Hello bosses, how much can I use to start day trading and where can I get tutorials to enlighten me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2021
dobnina:

Y don't you send the equivalent in Bitcoin or Perfect Money. Its easier. The person will sell it over there and get his money in their currency.

The idea is that I want to purchase import Bitcoins to Sell in profit in Nigeria. So, I can't buy Bitcoins to send abroad.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EseAbed: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

Anytime boss, I started small too, I just capitalised heavily on panic sales... If you PM and your WhatsApp I can add you up and give you tips on when to possibly buy in and dump, I don’t teach classes or nothing, would just give a few helpful tips I usually give my close friends...

Can I Pm too? cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

Go to the bank that's what they're there for!

I have visited nearly all the banks in Nigeria already. They are limited to send funds out of Nigeria due to stringent policies given to them.

So, I have to explore other options.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SavageResponse(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:
I wanted to download binance until I saw all the terrible feedbacks on google play store. It was scary hence I ran away

There is hardly any app that does not have it's own fair share of bad reviews even WhatsApp grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SavageResponse(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2021
BabaGrinz:
crypto currency exchanges is gaining more and more popularity around the world. Today it is one of the most profitable and promising types of internet - earnings. However, it requires a lot of knowledge, experience and involves rather high risks.
It is especially risky to buy / sell cryptocurrencies on your own, without proper experience and knowledge in this area.
The URANIUM investment platform helps beginners, as well as already experienced investors and traders, to receive a consistently high income of 3% per day with minimal investment and no risks. What are you waiting for ..its never too late to start

https://uranium.cash/r/8639

I find it very annoying when someone is proposing a new investment and he/she goes on to say there is no risk involved. angry

This is a lie from the pit of hell. Every financial venture in this world has some element of risk attached to it!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ryan03(f): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

There is hardly any app that does not have it's own fair share of bad reviews even WhatsApp grin
true sha, lemme try it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BabaGrinz(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

I find it very annoying when someone is proposing a new investment and he/she goes on to say there is no risk involved. angry

This is a lie from the pit of hell. Every financial venture in this world has some element of risk attached to it!
It's.depend on your definition on what a risk factor is..true there is a risk in everything we do but what you see as a risk someone might just see an opportunity there...that's why then talk am say this life no balance...
#Icome In Peace

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dobnina(f): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

The idea is that I want to purchase import Bitcoins to Sell in profit in Nigeria. So, I can't buy Bitcoins to send abroad.
That will be a bit difficult then. The last option is going to banks but banks have restriction.
When you get the bitcoin to sell in Nigeria, I am interested.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xammax(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2021
Okay, I think it's time for me to enter this crypto market. I'm a complete beginner with no knowledge of how to trade crypto.

Please I have the following questions

1. What platform will you advise I start with please? Binance, quidax, or any other platform you know of.

2. What crypto currency will you advise a beginner to start with ( one that has no experience whatsoever )

3. How do I track the prices of the cryptocurrency ( I've heard of meta 4 trader). What would app you suggest

I'll appreciate an answer to these questions.

Jedisco TheElightenedO and any other experienced trader
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2021
solreb:

Why don't you just transfer funds to your wallet and buy fron the wallet
Thank you very much for this. I was able to fund my account through the transfer method after several failed attempts using my debit card
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JayromWrites: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2021
adamsbadoo:
Verified Exchanger
Hey fam, all your BTC, USDT and ETH can come in at the best rate in the market.... We serve you with payment as fast as a jet

Hmu
https:///+2348108891282

As fast as a rock?

did you actually pass through school?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2021
dobnina:

That will be a bit difficult then. The last option is going to banks but banks have restriction.

I'll pay a visit to a bank manager tomorrow morning with some level of Deliberacy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Please, I need anyone who can sell RAND and Ghana Cedis to us on a daily basis.

High Volume Needed on a daily basis.

www.lifesolutions.network/wire
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
please how is XRP ripples calculated because I have 1.2026 and 160 as NGN and I want to sell it will.....
Also how can I know (1.2026 XRP) to dollar value I.e convert it the same way btc is been covert?

THANKS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LifeSolutionsTV: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
dobnina:

If you are ready to buy Bitcoins right now, I have Abundant supplies to sell to you at the moment.

You can call or write to me on WhatsApp through my contact below my moniker.

You can visit www.lifesolutions.network/wire for my contact.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls sir, reply my dm....

I'd say it's better to ask questions here so we can share and challenge ideas and in tge process all learn.

Even the best traders are wrong upto 60% of tge time. Its how you manage your losses and maximize your gains that matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls explain this to me.. I want to learn how to sell and make gain......

I don't know how to go about it... Pls help sir

Cc: jedisco

Hmmm... I swear I don't know how to go about this...

The market now is dicey and you have to start from somewhere.
I'm still trying to finetune a personal profitable strategy.
It'd be easier to answer specific questions
For newbies, I'd say start with betece or eth...
Also, it's worth knowing what levels to buy and what levels to take profits.
Buying arbitrarily and hoping it'd go up will be profitable in a bull run but very likely to get slaughtered in a bear market.

I can share personal trades which I play but that's not a long term solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
BabaGrinz:

Oga ..nobody is forcing u to join ..if it's a scam to u..then leave it ..why r u bothered..or is it ur industry?
nazzyon:
Nope
This requires you to do download the app to mine the coin.
You're not paying anybody any money.
Nobody demands for money from you at any point in time.
It is just to build a community to mine the coin until Bee gets recognised and utilises fir trading.

I usually would not have replied you both but given we have alot of new folks here, I did. It's obvious you have no idea what mining means in this space.

For the new folks here, when you see anyone saying anything about joining a group to mine whatever, please delete such individual. You are 100% guaranteed to loose money in such schemes.
I rarely use 100% herr but on such, gour loss is certain cos they're all fraudulent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:

Why not give it a try and see. You can start with a smaller small.
Most times, it's folks with poor experiences that drop a review. They're one of the largest exchanges worldwide so they are definitely doing something right.
Their app is quite robust though can be technical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Einsteindude:
Hello bosses, how much can I use to start day trading and where can I get tutorials to enlighten me.

Hehe... Why are folks so focused on day trading?

What timeframe have you traded successfully first. If you've not been consistently successful on higher time frames then day trading is almost equivalent to gambling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
xammax:

Please I have the following questions

1. What platform will you advise I start with please? Binance, quidax, or any other platform you know of.

2. What c currency will you advise a beginner to start with ( one that has no experience whatsoever )

3. How do I track the prices of the ccurrency ( I've heard of meta 4 trader). What would app you suggest

I'll appreciate an answer to these questions.

I got banned by spambot for responding to this. Some words are automatically flagged, you can see I modified them

1. Use what you're comfortable with. I've used a good number and binance is one of the best for me. Good liquidity and good offerings

2. Betece is always the best for a beginner till you find your footing. Eithy is also good. Dont get carried away by huge pumps of smaller ones. If in doubt, look at the chart of whatever you want to buy against those two for the past 2 years at least and youd see why I said this. With time, you'd be able to cycle thru them and boost your portfolio

3. There are multiple apps. I use the one by investing dot com. Also, its quite important to have a trading view account to use on a pc. Thats where youd see sensible actionable charts and indicators

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
There are two offerings I'm seeing good potential on.

Link and ren. They have both just broken ATH. That has been a very profitable strategy for me so far. Most offerings who broke ATH would give x2 in a short period as far as betece holds. For ren, I'm targeting a flip of the 0.6 level to get in... I believe it should see 1 dollar quite quickly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: lekjons(m), Lookandlaugh and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.