Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285625 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Notyamate:

Greed has done more harm than good to me, so when I'm out I'm out. If e like enter 1000% grin

Doge coin taught me the hard way. Thank you Haruna
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by anjilgreat(f): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Good morning all, I've been a quiet follower of this thread and want to say thank you to the contributors of this thread.

This is truly a cryptocurrency business school! and I've gained a lot here from your calls and experiences. Thanks for all your selfless efforts!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Binance P2P is legit .
Just bought some usdt on it now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nastydroid(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
To comment here na war I just dy chop ban anyhow grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2021
bradwilli:
What coyn can i buy this morning. My money is stuck on usdt and not working yet. It needs to work please
where was your usdt bought?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Nastydroid:
To comment here na war I just dy chop ban anyhow grin
na wa o grin grin grin grin wetin you dey type
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Tolu181:
If you are a new bie here

Register on binance: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=AMQ5TGGI

Do your verification and all, then if you want to deposit
Go to business section on nairaland then E-currency thread, you will see different legit crypto sellers, purchase from them ..

I recommend Tronx cause it has one of the lowest fee, in some exchanges the fee is free.
Buy at least minimum of 20dollars, cause you can't trade on binance without having 10dollars or more....

Then exchange the Coin to OGN and chill .....
dollynnn

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2021
Next signal please smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2021
R2bees:
No.. Use any market of your choice. You can sell and keep in your Binance account . Charges are not high

Thanks so much sir

Pls i just did just as you explained but the transfer is yet to reflect on b.nance

Like how long is it going to take?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2021
oga go research give boys signal too now lol
Wordgeddon:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raymeskey: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Wordgeddon:

Next o
Please I miss trb

Is this the right time to enter L.tc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

Is it still showing processing on your status page? If it is, chances are it will be reversed. I emailed one of their execs and he assured me that they wouldn’t jeopardize their customers bank accts by issuing deposits into them cuz it would get flagged. Just give it a day it would reversed. You can send me a pm for his work email, so you can send him a direct mail

Yea it's still showing pending...Just saw the option to cancel the transaction though... Don't know if there would be any challenges if i should canel now since it's almost 24hours since i requested for withdrawal.. Make i no go cause more wahala for myself...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2021
Raymeskey:

Next o
Please I miss trb

Not late to enter Trb

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Raymeskey:

Next o
Please I miss trb

TRB is just starting. You missed nothing.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Notyamate:
Made 50% on WIN, I'm out!
Made %110

Unto the next coin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
oga go research give boys signal too now lol

My broda. I wish the gurus can teach newbies like me how to identify potentials.

Cc Sailor1, Openheaven2019, BrokerHaruna

How una dey sight am na?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dollynnn(f): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Tolu181:
dollynnn
Thanks!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michodemic(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Hello guys, please how do I get money back from binance giving the new policy. I need some cash i get cryptos on binance. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2021
My WIN sell order has been hanging since and my profit dropping fast, I had to cancel the order quickly. I will hold and see what's next for WIN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

thank you for starting this thread

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021
LOquence:
where was your usdt bought?
binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
same here lost so much in the beginning, learnt the hard way but we moving now steadily
its always been you and i losing at 1 time. We started together and even invested almost same amounts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Ekehwinz:
My WIN sell order has been hanging since and my profit dropping fast, I had to cancel the order quickly. I will hold and see what's next for WIN
you went and use the official price, that's why..

You should have clicked on other people's order....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

Exactly, By nance has so much more options, I only took advantage of Lno & their black market x change rates but this CBN ban has already taken their rates down by 67 naira already per us dol & I usually spread my portfolio across varying x changes but Lno was my fav; bout to pitch my tent elsewhere
the ban is a a sad occurences but it was the reason i had to look into binance and then decide to move there

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Tolu181:
you went and use the official price, that's why..

You should have clicked on other people's order....

How do I do that bro? I mean to click on other peoples order
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2021
DenreleDave:

How?
getting there there are lots of choices to make chief
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Okogiemikejr(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Those who followed my recommendations on Dogecoin, XRP and BTT have reaped heavily. The next big deal is WIN and I see it surpassing the rest. Wink's WIN is gonna be a winner!
Kudos to you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2021
Ekehwinz:

How do I do that bro? I mean to click on other peoples order
this here(picture below) are people's order, when you want to sell fast
You click on the one with highest price and the one with bigger quantity of coin you want to sell, cause if he wants to buy coin smaller than the one you have, then half of your coins will still be pending....

P.s: take note of the colour GREEN meaning buying so if you want to sell you only click the green order

If you want to buy, you click the red order....

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2021
niqqaclaimz:

Leaving your money there might not even be a better option cause this dumba** people fit go say make them crash for a while... So the best option is for you to transfer your funds if you can deal with charges.. That's if their transfer is even going through... I tried to tranfer but the charges was crazy high that's why i opted for withdrawal so i can go ahead and buy from p2p on binance.

This people are just dulling my moves... Ethy now bullish ... Thank God i bought some on binance some days ago and then waiting to withdraw my funds from luno and then add to it.
i just buy Xrp from Luno with my last funds there at 200/xrp transferred it to binance and small raise don already dey.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Tolu181:
this here(picture below) are people's order, when you want to sell fast
You click on the one with highest price and the one with bigger quantity of coin you want to sell, cause if he wants to buy coin smaller than the one you have, then half of your coins will still be pending....

P.s: take note of the colour GREEN meaning buying so if you want to sell you only click the green order

If you want to buy, you click the red order....

Thanks bro

Should I also set my sell at market or limit price?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2021
bradwilli:
i just buy Xrp from Luno with my last funds there at 200/xrp transferred it to binance and small raise don already dey.

I juat cancel the transaction on the withdrawal request aspa say e dey pending since... But e never reflect.. I just taya for luno
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Ekehwinz:

Thanks bro

Should I also set my sell at market or limit price?
limit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DeBruno1, Cecegrace(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.