Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346331 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Newbie and confused? Buy CHZ and Metis Token, delete your app. Check back January next year.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
INFP:
Newbie and confused? Buy CHZ and Metis Token, delete your app. Check back January next year.

Chz gat great future
Ach too
Research the list

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
INFP:
The available supply of Metis is really low. Just 1 million.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sysdatek:

Chz gat great future
Ach too
Research the list
CHZ will be here forever as more sports brands will have their tokens in near future. All powered by Socios and CHZ. Of course the football SZN

As for ACH I don't know much about them, I will check their team and fundamentals, but one thing I notice is the speed of light at which it recovers from a dip.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
OMG why I no put better money for CARD sef...I Don get 70 percent increase

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maicraze20:
OMG why I no put better money for CARD sef...I Don get 70 percent increase

Nah under pillow you dey put your money......... wink

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Nah under pillow you dey put your money......... wink
LOL na the remaining usdt I take buy am four days ago...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuhrerfran6(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
INFP:
Yesterday $30.. Today $50.. Solana and Matic who?? not to forget top events coming up next month. We are still early

Where can I buy this Metis?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ruben225571:

Some of Unah just join crypto without knowing the fundamental of it!’ What’s dip?

So Ada at 1.91 is dip? If yes, delete that your Binance app and leave crypto!!

lemme address you

Not because you bought ada when it was low doesn't mean you should start harassing other people

I said ADA dipped because my 400dollar i put there is now 384dolls, thats a dip for me...
Dip is Dip
I just stated what i feel

You should better watch how you type to people..

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Remember when you enter a signal with higher leverages especially with cross margins the market makers can see your positions and what they say is: "look at that noob idiot doing dumb shit".

So what they do is to push the market as much as possible to kick you out of the trade and then let the price ride its course to the target.

Remember trading is a marathon, so trade smart with lower leverage and proper dollar amount.

When we give you a warning, lots of you instead of taking notes and applying them keep asking dumb questions like: Is this coin going to hit stoploss? Is that coin going to dump or pump?!

Don't you think it's better to pay attention to these points instead of panicing over positions you have opened over greed or emotions?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Trex4:
Wether it's 0.04% I don't really care. Are you now saying coin telegraph and Fox business are newbies because they used the word dip for small downwards price movement? Give me a straight answer.
No, they are not Newbies, but the word dip is used for a reason.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I don hang my CHZ for your head...... Nah u advice us to buy ó..... wink

oh! You forgot that it usually #NFA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:
But that should not be an excuse for them to keep displaying ignorance.....every professional was once a newbie.....they should learn and not claim "they know it all"..
You are right
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
DieRich5:
I don too wish for dip angry now btc ND others are mooning my only coin is dipping.........and if dip come now the useless coin go follow... cry
yes, the useless coin don over drop cheesy
The useless coin called $SLP

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dont short ethy except you want to scalp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
$BTC rejected from resistance 52K

50K support hold above good Below can correct
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
The market resert game, it is an indispensable thing for the market to exist and develop.
If you can survive then you continue with the accumulated experience ; Otherwise, there will be new players to replace you, they will have to suffer the feelings that you have experienced.

Fortunately, my experience helped me avoid market kills. That's when your coin pumps, take with 50 - 30 - 20 ratio. if you want maximum profit set yourself a safe limit.

And finally, what you need to do now is try not to find the bottom. Stay outside and observe, waiting for positive signals�

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Newbie Tips:
Rule 1: You see green, you sell, you see red, you buy

Rule 2: Don't forget rule 1
Rule one comes to play

I know a lot of people have been liquidated today. Through this time make sure you always set stop-loss on all your trades. It's the best way to protect your assets.

Trading any market is risky, especially when using margined products. It is therefore extremely important to implement a solid trading risk management strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
DieRich5:
yes, the useless coin don over drop cheesy
The useless coin called $SLP
you still dey hold SLP
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
wink
Ohyinyeah:
Trading Tips:
Rule 1: Never loose money

Rule 2: Don't forget rule 1

Rule 3: invest what you can afford to loose

Rule 4: Don't FOMO all-in

Rule 5: Always have USDT because there are many opportunities in th market

Rule 6: Never use your life savings, rent or school fees to invest in crypto

Rule 7: Don't have the spirit of ADA will pass BNB tomorrow or I can make 50% in 3 days

Rule 8: Crypto is not a Ponzi scheme

Rule 9: Do your own research (DYOR)

Rule 10: Don't forget rule 1-9

Happy investing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
What's the best strategy when it comes to hodling? Just keep hodling or sell some when you're in major profit and buy again when it dips?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tolu181:
you still dey hold SLP
grin grin grin grin
me tire o, I bought 2 days back at 1200 hoping to sell 1350 dat same day but the shit just playing around 1225 -1154 so I just leave am cus of the boring green market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Weti happen for market shocked everything is going up back cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fuhrerfran6:

Where can I buy this Metis?
Gate. io
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
DieRich5:
me tire o, I bought 2 days back at 1200 hoping to sell 1350 dat same day but the shit just playing around 1225 -1154 so I just leave am cus of the boring green market

You and this SLP sef since 1988.. Abi u dey wait until that coin give you depression before you go leave. You even come buy am back Walahi na juju

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
What's the best strategy when it comes to hodling? Just keep hodling or sell some when you're in major profit and buy again when it dips?
Why did you invest your money to begin with, to hold till when. To make profits and use it and take care of yourself and bills.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Enyinne:
When the price tanda for $2.9 . I dey catch shame for that coin as e dey dance around. To climb common $3 dey hard em . Make Oluwa answer my call on that coin as i don tire . Giveaway no be wahala grin. E be like say this coin don make u rich before as u take trust its price movement

I don't joke with exchange coins. I collect them during dips and stake. Bake looks poised to break $4 this week, if betece behaves, like Ibime always say

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bying XEC from 28 downwards

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Has anyone seen IDEX, let's look out for it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
DieRich5:

you don carry bag be that

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nanorest: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Shh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: adb7(m), Ojemedad, Lorinsjr(m), seunot and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.