Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302580 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Una sure say axs no go dip go reach 46$ like this?. The way the thing dey clear the bush before him enter so

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Axs is not fucking dipping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
htdot:
Una sure say axs no go dip go reach 46$ like this?. The way the thing dey clear the bush before him enter so
market Don dey recover nah...alt coinss don dey pick nah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
This was no fucking ordinary dip it was preplanned. In few days time alt will go back to normal

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bros I can buy your axs for 48$ if you wish to sell just like u said axs may dip to 46$ cool

htdot:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Free bees, see unrealistic bid clicking & already recovering grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wahala for who no buy dip.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
People of God follow the money.

Right now you know where the money is?

Its in Solana (as a coin and even more as an ecosystem)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kealmin:
Bros I can buy your axs for 48$ if you wish to sell just like u said axs may dip to 46$ cool

You still think i still have position?...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na wa oo. All these because of one country. Anyways, it is an understandable biased gesture (if there's anything like tthat)
everything should Sha go back to normal before weekend.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2021

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Do your research and check this coin FTT

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just when I was not online
see opportunities missed
congrats to those who caught it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
My pain is that I didnt partake in d dip I wish I had Waited
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stockbuego: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ibime:

12th Sept. I go sell by 11th

I have strong conviction that Ada mannet project launch has already been factored into its price at 3dollars. I don't think there will be more significant price increase in cardona. The price started increasing when the rumour of the mannet project launch started filtering in and stabilized when it is has become a news. The same thing happened in PSG when the price went to 60 dollars on rumoured Messi arrival and people jumped in in anticipation of astronomically increase on the day Messi will arrive and play,people are disappointed as the price nosedived to 33$.
The above scenario is why there is a slogan "buy the rumour, sell the news". Ada will increase but it has lost stream and energy, it will increase more after the launch but it will be a gradual increase. The 2/3 of my investment in currently in Ada.

This is just my thought. Not an investment advice

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
stockbuego:

I have strong conviction that Ada mannet project launch has already been factored into its price at 3dollars. I don't think there will be more significant price increase in cardona. The price started increasing when the rumour of the mannet project launch started filtering in and stabilized when it is has become a news. The same thing happened in PSG when the price went to 60 dollars on rumoured Messi arrival and people jumped in in anticipation of astronomically increase on the day Messi will arrive and play,people are disappointed as the price nosedived to 33$.
The above scenario is why there is a slogan "buy the rumour, sell the news". Ada will increase but it has lost stream and energy, it will increase more after the launch but it will be a gradual increase. The 2/3 of my investment in currently in Ada.

You have spoken well sir.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Live the funds in there until they unban us
triumph4real:

Thank you bro for your response and further advice on the effects of transferring from Luno. What do you suggest I do with the funds in Luno knowing that I can't withdraw directly to my bank account because of c bn law? Let me go ahead with the kyc for now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Beansrice(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Guys pls can someone tell me a good trading platform I can use apart from binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Analasroston: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cryptocurrency isn't known only for its volatility actually. It's also well known by the influencial interaction of particular group of people/investors who always affect cryptocurrencies' price movement. Well, I suppose that cryptos shouldn't be the very asset which a trader chooses when he/she starts trading activity, mainly because it's kinda difficult with a lack of experience and skills to start trading crypto. Of course, you can try, however I bet you will lose all your deposit because of lack of trainings. In my opinion, cryptocurrency trading is only for professionals or traders who have some experience in trading activity and know its features.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
The rich always playing with the poor feeling
Dem plan dis shit jor

Down below

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
stockbuego:

I have similar thought but ADA boys love a party up to the day before a launch or fork. You can check the March and May charts and correlate the day their pump ended to the day before the events, even though those event dates were known. It is showing weakness but that may be profit taking from the initial pump. A news selloff is usually more of a violent swing to the downside than this (excluding today's BTC dump). ADA has felt more like a profit-taking exercise than a sell the news exercise. I expect one last pump before a massive selloff . . . but I may be wrong

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Walahi lol

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lucremoy:

see this weyrey angry
Your papa weyrey
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Rubbiish:

Openheaven is a guy!
I know no o... shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beansrice:
Guys pls can someone tell me a good trading platform I can use apart from binance
kucoin
Okex
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Taystee:

Your papa weyrey
my papa no dey plan deep kiss another man angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Now am no longer a research of any coin!
I bought coins with massive pump with low max and total supplies of the said coin! I just started it in this dips!

I already know the coins i wanna hold and wanna use for trading!

Btc didn’t hit 40K$ to my target but I thank God for the little dip! At least am in the market now grin!

Imagine the happiness of buying avax at 34$, and more i don’t wanna mention!!

NB: no panic sell in red, if possible, delete your Binance app and check back by October ending and smile with a very cold beer and hot Pepe soup!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
stockbuego:

I share your sentiments and even have a feeling that the mainnet launch will be shifted very close to launch.

However, Ada has got one of the strongest community out there and that is something to think about.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
None of our acclaimed crypto analysts saw this dip coming..

And people will still come to show us bullshits charts and all worth not grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
INFP:
Walahi lol
I like the s*x scene tongue but the movie boring die.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
That coin call Sol! If not for some people here eh. I would have pray for a serious dip of 180$-35or 50$ for Sol!

Every other coin drop to most of my target!! Only Sol and Bnb that’s ZUZU for me sad sad

NB: You all” both investors and traders “ when you see or heard a lot of people start calling for dip! Even if you’re an expert, take cautious. E get why!

I didn’t shake cos a lot of people were calling for dip and I was saying btc should dip well too! Which i package myself well for it” But some of our gurus weren’t happy about it!

Now most of them are in silent pains grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: randy01(m), leo047 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.