Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3309412 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Beansrice:
I understand, but can I cancel an order I have placed, when I think It's not going the direction I want.
Yes that’s if it’s a limit order
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Beansrice(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Jerry59:
Yes that’s if it’s a limit order
its a limit order, if I cancel it hope my money will get back to my wallet. or will they take any money from it because I cancelled it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Can we see BeTC at 40k? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2021
DieRich5:
I swr............ I'm not happy about d falling of naira cus those making money wit naira are feeling the hit big time cry

Yeah... Sadly that's the situation we find ourself in this country...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Beansrice(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Beansrice:
its a limit order, if I cancel it hope my money will get back to my wallet. or will they take any money from it because I cancelled it.
Pls someone should answer me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Beansrice:
Pls someone should answer me
No
Since your order has not been filled
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2021
seankafor:
Can we see BeTC at 40k? undecided
Probably lower than 40k next week or towards ending of the month after almost every one has bought this dip wit no much money to buy d dipper dip grin for a very green October and November

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Ruben225571:
ADA ADA ADA

I’m 70% Sure Ada may not moon tomorrow been 12 of September due to a lot of people are waiting to cash out some today and some tomorrow “ which may prom this whales to short Ada!!! Or better still manipulation!!

My best bet on ADA moon day is 25-26 September!!!

Not financial advice!!
ada no go moon anything

Look at the Cap, coin is doomed

It will take at least 1or 2years to reach 5dollar

Thats if eth hit 7k

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Beansrice:
It will return to your wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Tolu181:
ada no go moon anything

Look at the Cap, coin is doomed

It will take at least 1or 2years to reach 5dollar

Thats if eth hit 7k

Leave the guy na.... ADA wey don do wetin e wan do when e pump reach $3... I don sell the one I bought at 2.3 yesterday this morning....

People don dey offload their bags small small but the guy dey wait for $5, $15.... He dey compare ADA with SOL..... SOL fit reach $300... ADA go still dey $3 grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Jerry59:
someone already answered this earlier but then let me do that one last time... None is best it depends on you... For instance a coyn is currently trading at $5.2... Market order is used to execute trade immediately without you setting a price that means you’ll buy the said coyn for $5.2 while in the process of buying whatever movement the coyn makes up or down will also determine the final price but for limit you set a price you want to buy yourself. Still taking $5.2 into consideration you can decide to set your buying price to $5.1 and whenever to coyn drops to that price your trade is executed.... same applies when selling a coyn... I just hope I didn’t confuse you the more with this write up undecided
you confuse me o no spacing grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Beansrice:
Yes it will... you have nothing to be afraid of so far it hasn’t been executed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibime:

Is that because they move when market is down?
That may be the reason.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2021
htdot:
Can sol drop to 163?
May be i should DCA from 163 and 136

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2021
dayo229:

Leave the guy na.... ADA wey don do wetin e wan do when e pump reach $3... I don sell the one I bought at 2.3 yesterday this morning....

People don dey offload their bags small small but the guy dey wait for $5, $15.... He dey compare ADA with SOL..... SOL fit reach $300... ADA go still dey $3 grin
wait

He dey compare Ada with Sol?

lol, Ada just get popularity but it will hardly make you rich

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Wetin dey do ADA??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2021
If you are not interested in Ada den mind your other coins....

Who send you?

Go and mind ur coin and leave Ada alone.... 3 dollars to 5 dollars... E no concern you na.....

Na your hodl......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Tolu181:
wait

He dey compare Ada with Sol?

lol, Ada just get popularity but it will hardly make you rich

Not per se but he wan wait till 2023 when ADA go reach $15.... I mean why would you want to wait that long on a coin for x5

Be honest, do you see Sol at 144$ by this time last year or this year? I know the answer already!

In crypto. Is very possible!!
I can bet a little that by or before 2023” Ada would touch this 15$

Let’s watch and see!!

I remembered openheaven was shouting buy sol like she was on promo with them grin cos she saw the future of Sol!

Same way I saw mine!!

Not financial advice though!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Hazardd:
will u buy eth on Luna.. have like 320 thousand on Luna

I don't understand what you mean? Do you want to trade eth/Luna pair?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2021
dayo229:

Not per se but he wan wait till 2023 when ADA go reach $15.... I mean why would you want to wait that long on a coin for x5

lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Beansrice:
Can someone help me, pls which of limit and market is best for trading.

It depends.

Market is going to the shop across the street to buy a shirt. Limit is placing an order for that same shirt on Amazon and waiting for a while to get it. It depends on what you want at that particular time and how long you can wait to get it.

I used Market when I was new in the market (because no one to teach me so I taught myself); a month or 2 later, Limit became the gospel.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Ruben225571:
ADA ADA ADA

I’m 70% Sure Ada may not moon tomorrow been 12 of September due to a lot of people are waiting to cash out some today and some tomorrow “ which may prom this whales to short Ada!!! Or better still manipulation!!

Not financial advice!!

It will either moon or tank to between $1-2 before mooning. Either way, we keep buying. What if the Smart contract fails?

Was watching a podcast by lucos and he seems to share my sentoment, even though he encorage a strong buy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pato5(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2021
$ADA getting to $3 this year is generous enough (base on its tokenomics) and was only possible because Cardano's founder is an excellent marketer but I think it's logical to move on to other projects instead of hoping it will still push higher.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Jerry59:
Yes it will... you have nothing to be afraid of so far it hasn’t been executed

Assuming the order was half way filled and he cancels, what would happen?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Ruben225571:
ADA ADA ADA

Not financial advice!!
I am part of those lots, honestly even it moves 0.5 cents I’m okay with it, really want to get out of the coi.n, It’s movement is pretty slow. I bought because of Sep 12 grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2021
litigator:

It will either moon or tank to between $1-2 before mooning. Either way, we keep buying. What if the Smart contract fails?

Was watching a podcast by lucos and he seems to share my sentoment, even though he encorage a strong buy.

It won’t moon it’d likely not tank as well, it’ll continue to behave like every other coin from here. It’s market is saturated and the Smart contract effect has been bought already.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Wàhálà dey for this group ooo..

Bcox Sumone believes so much in Ada, some are trying to discourage him and pulling him down..

Nigerians and pull down syndrome.... Mentality of if I no get am, nobody must get am...

Ruben225571, pls na ur bliv and don't mind then noothsayer.......

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
You believe that Shiba inú will get to 1 dollars but don't bliv Dt Ada can surpass 5 dollars...

Then them don fry ur Brain grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Timekeeper:
Wàhálà dey for this group ooo..

Bcox Sumone believes so much in Ada, some are trying to discourage him and pulling him down..

Nigerians and pull down syndrome.... Mentality of if I no get am, nobody must get am...

Ruben225571, pls na ur bliv and don't mind then noothsayer.......

Lol TBH sha it’s hard to believe in ADA , meanwhile AVAX went up to 53 in the last 24hrs my sell limit was on 54, the greed in me is thinking I should increase the sell limit cos it might just go above it. Also wished I had bought more AVAX at 42$ instead of buying ADA When I did. Seems I’m good at making wrong moves. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Natasha2:

Lol TBH sha it’s hard to believe in ADA , meanwhile AVAX went up to 53 in the last 24hrs my sell limit was on 54, the greed in me is thinking I should increase the sell limit cos it might just go above it. Also wished I had bought more AVAX at 42$ instead of buying ADA When I did. Seems I’m good at making wrong moves. cheesy
I bliv its nt too late.. U can still dispose ur Ada and get more avax

It may moon to 60 soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kobicove(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.