Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317736 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ruben225571:

Aboki fx don’t have any issues with CBN!!

CBN is just been angry cos aboki fx leak the high rate of Naira to Dollar” which the CBN governor is upset with! That’s it!

CBN can’t do shit to aboki fx, CBN Oga is just angry cos Aboki fx leak the information without taken permission. And that didn’t take permission to leak information hurt CBN Oga “ however the way things are going. If dollar hit 1k per 1$ , don’t expect it to come down that much, highest it’s would come down to 800-900 naira per 1$ . Cos things are changing!!! That’s fact!! And normally dollars always high during Christmas period!

All in all, let’s hope things get bette!!

South Korea deadline is fast approaching!!
Hmmm
Stay safe and O.Y.O!

Your opinion!
Stop shouting and pushing your opinion as fact.
Be calming down.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Miracle112:

2 hours left until the biggest pump signal of all time! Everything is looking perfect for a massive pump today.

- Our target will be 400%+ profit on Binance! We will be using the Binance exchange to pump.
- We will be using the BTC pairing to pump, make sure you have BTC in your account to buy the coin.
- Hundreds of thousands of traders will be buying at once, make sure you buy early before outsiders do.
- If you plan to use your whole balance, you can buy using 75% of your balance initially at market price, use the remaining of your balance to place buy orders!
- When you buy the coin and it's time to sell, never sell on the buy supports! Instead sell slowly in parts as the price goes up.
- Our pump will have many waves as our whales will actively be buying with our members to support the price, there will be a lot of possibilities to make profits many times during the pump!
- After buying, we highly suggest to place buy orders below the market price as the price moves up.
- Millions of traders worldwide will be watching and buying, we have put into place a few measures to spread the word out after our signal all over social media, we will attempt to make our pump last as long as possible.

This will be one of the biggest pump we have ever done and possibly our best pump to date, be ready!

Disclaimer: I didn’t write the above , just copied from #crypticpumps and paste here.

Interested persons should get ready.

This is bad. Please lets stop bringing such here because a lot of newbies are here that will be rekted because they don't know how it happens. To them it is free/sure profit but mhen na village sure pass. The only winners are the coordinators of the pump and dump. Bagholders loading.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Bros one question please.

AbokiFX has been shutdown since Friday.
Dollar on the official I&E window is 412.
Please what is the current rate of dollar on the black market?

If it is not has come down, why. If AbokiFx “the destroyer of naira” has since shutdown why has naira not appreciated?

Your response would be highly appreciated sir.

Did CBN really tag AbokiFX as destroyer of naira or anything close?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Miracle112:

2 hours left until the biggest pump signal of all time! Everything is looking perfect for a massive pump today.

- Our target will be 400%+ profit on Binance! We will be using the Binance exchange to pump.
- We will be using the BTC pairing to pump, make sure you have BTC in your account to buy the coin.
- Hundreds of thousands of traders will be buying at once, make sure you buy early before outsiders do.
- If you plan to use your whole balance, you can buy using 75% of your balance initially at market price, use the remaining of your balance to place buy orders!
- When you buy the coin and it's time to sell, never sell on the buy supports! Instead sell slowly in parts as the price goes up.
- Our pump will have many waves as our whales will actively be buying with our members to support the price, there will be a lot of possibilities to make profits many times during the pump!
- After buying, we highly suggest to place buy orders below the market price as the price moves up.
- Millions of traders worldwide will be watching and buying, we have put into place a few measures to spread the word out after our signal all over social media, we will attempt to make our pump last as long as possible.

This will be one of the biggest pump we have ever done and possibly our best pump to date, be ready!

Disclaimer: I didn’t write the above , just copied from #crypticpumps and paste here.

With all due respect, can you stop posting such stuff here... Many people have lost money due to such scams.... You can put money in and tell us what you lost....
Posts like this make can make this place look unserious

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
So this is the yadayada you were raising hopes upon.....common gerrat of here
Miracle112:

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Miracle112(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Miracle112:

Oops
My bad!
I apologize to everyone for bringing it here.
I won’t mention the coin since you guys are opposing it. #Peace

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
felzylix:
Abeg who be da person wey say make i go buy SFOX ? Make we no jam for street o! My $150 don remain $11 cry

Guy how far with ur Sfox na grin

U Don catch the guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ExcessKJ(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Glory to God

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RodgersAkpafu: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
If there is anything the latest move by Meffy should revealed is that he has run out of ideas to defend the naira.

First he Ban BDCs, he banned Fintech from trading FX and has now banned a website, all this moves should make you afraid. These are desperate moves by the CBN governor who has failed in all ways to defend the naira.

The worst is yet to come!
That's my fear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vicben(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good day beautiful people...

Do we have people who have maintained their accounts with Luno? I think they're up to something big and beneficial. I received an email from them a few days ago saying they're working on a way for Nigerians to make deposits and withdrawals in Naira.

A visit to the app also displays a different exchange from what it used to be. Their dollar rate was previously 1000+ but now it's around 700.

I think this is a good move for easy and quick liquidation. Looking forward to when they'd make the final announcement.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
DeSepiero:

Your opinion!
Stop shouting and pushing your opinion as fact.
Be calming down.

Hmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ruben225571:

Aboki fx don’t have any issues with CBN!!

CBN is just been angry cos aboki fx leak the high rate of Naira to Dollar” which the CBN governor is upset with! That’s it!

CBN can’t do shit to aboki fx, CBN Oga is just angry cos Aboki fx leak the information without taken permission. And that didn’t take permission to leak information hurt CBN Oga “ however the way things are going. If dollar hit 1k per 1$ , don’t expect it to come down that much, highest it’s would come down to 800-900 naira per 1$ . Cos things are changing!!! That’s fact!! And normally dollars always high during Christmas period!

All in all, let’s hope things get bette!!

South Korea deadline is fast approaching!!
Hmmm
Stay safe and O.Y.O!
Oga, can you please stop using too many exclamation marks in your write up?
It gives me headache whenever I read it and that includes so many people here.
It always seems as if you're SHOUTING.
I know you mean well, but dial down on the exclamation mark abeggrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
dannytoe:

Matic, if ethereum pumps matic always follow. As for bake, wait for shitcoin season when cake will pump then bake and burger will follow cake pump. Trading vol has be very low for a long time. Except cake begin massive pump then bake might gain momentum.
what time is shitcoin season
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Abokifx is one of the reasons why the black market dollar is too high.
People who want to sell usually go to their website and then sell at their current rates.
That means when they put up 750 as their rate, people use the same rate.
Long before the advent of Internet or rather abokifx, the price of black market dollar was determined by demand and supply.
Now people hoard them and abokifx helps them move up the price.
They come online to claim victim, meanwhile they're part of the problem.
This current government is clueless(that includes Emefiele) but it doesn't mean they should fold their hands and watch the Naira lose value entirely.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
nonut:

Oga, can you please stop using too many exclamation marks in your write up?
It gives me headache whenever I read it and that includes so many people here.
It always seems as if you're SHOUTING.
I know you mean well, but dial down on the exclamation mark abeggrin

Hmmm!!
This unah thread eh” is becoming something else this days!! Is like I’d join ghost members like ilegend and haruna from today”after drop this!

Bless!! smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
nonut:
People who want to sell usually go to their website and then sell at their current rates.
Long before the advent of Internet or rather abokifx, the price of black market dollar was determined by demand and supply.
This current government is clueless(that includes Emefiele) but it doesn't mean they should fold their hands and watch the Naira lose value entirely.

Try and reply her!
Thank you and you people should try to keep the thread active!!
Bless!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBlog: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Thinking of maximizing your earnings in Crypto even as a complete beginner,

Click this link below:

https://medium.com/@flexyconceptz/how-i-make-50-per-day-trading-cryptocurrency-with-a-no-loss-robot-87cbc787e80e
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stockbuego: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
The worst CBN governor in Nigeria history

I totally disagree with you. The system ( Buhari)in which he is operating is the worst in the history not the CBN governor himself.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ruben225571:

Hmmm!!
This unah thread eh” is becoming something else this days!! Is like I’d join ghost members like ilegend and haruna from today”after drop this!

Bless!! smiley smiley

Taking corrections is always a problem for some people.
You seem to overvalue your importance here.
Stay in ghost mode if you wish.
The people you mentioned no longer contribute to this thread, but it hasn't stopped people from making money.
Ruben225571:

Try and reply her!
Bless!
I already did.
Rome wasn't built in a day.
We will..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
stockbuego:

I totally disagree with you. The system ( Buhari)in which he is operating is the worst in the history not the CBN governor himself.
Is either you take it or you leave it.
You see these two people: CBN governor and minister of finance, they are not doing well.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ruben225571:

Try and reply her!
Bless!
Abokifx should be deleted in history of Nigeria

Keep updating their useless price everyday...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
P2p rate reduced today

If Abokifx was active, we would have seen 580

God bless Cbn governor

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by femora007(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
femora007:
Buying tribeusdt to hold for few days
I'm out of this trade. Still holding ata, bought mbox and crv

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by incrediboooh(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Day traders in the house…abeg can we create a WhatsApp group chat where we can be giving calls to buy and sell.
Just suggesting….this money must be made…December don dey come abeg embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tolu181:
P2p rate reduced today

If Abokifx was active, we would have seen 580

God bless Cbn governor
I swr..........dere own too much jor........dis shit Dem dy do Dem can't do it in other countries angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
nonut:

Is Abokifx the reason why Bïnance is still selling NGN at 568 to the dollar?

It's only under Buhari and Abacha I heard of parallel rate for Forex.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrsukpan(f): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hennyola:

Researching and learning from great minds won't be a bad idea.

Start with DABA Trade and Make Mon.ey Co.urse (https://daba.school?r=377) - ref link.

The daba exclusive community is second to none.
ok thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
incrediboooh:
Day traders in the house…abeg can we create a WhatsApp group chat where we can be giving calls to buy and sell.
it will be great but I think DayT is something u gat to do by urself.........it not easy and u can enter any trade when u see up sign, mostly fomo after ur AT

Day traders hardly leave the chart screen cus anything can happen so no time for posting for WhatsApp........... don't 4get day trade is the hardest

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ibime:

Is Abokifx the reason why Bïnance is still selling NGN at 568 to the dollar?

It's only under Buhari and Abacha I heard of parallel rate for Forex.

if Abokifx is active, do you think the rate will fall to 568?

By now you will be seeing 580/590

Wait, you were expecting naira to trade at 150/dollar?.
Any reduction is a progress

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
incrediboooh:
Oga the calls whay you dey get here nor do you?

Which one is WhatsApp group again. Abeg follow the thread or gtfoh wink
Una dey selfish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.