Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3379586 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2021
This is an open space of financial earnings and everyone will have their very own opinion on the investment they can be happy to make.

I see no reason why we should fight over the coins to buy and the shitcoins not to buy. It's not necessary everyone must buy to your opinion but in this space you are likely to learn most times from your personal experience.

As a smart investor, the aim is to make money and who says shitcoins can't make you money. As experienced I am, I have bought so many good project and I also bought a meme coin kishu inu. Even if it's a shitcoin, it's a part of diversification in this crypto space. Anything can happen and if someone tell you that a $2 shib could make some millionaire, a lot of us won't have believed it.

Let's respect everyone's decision when it comes to investing. It's their own money after all.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperorventure4(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Mistake is inevitable in anything you endeavor as a human being but some mistakes are very avoidable and I wish there was someone to show me how to avoid those mistakes, I have been trading cryptocurrency for the past 5 years yesterday was my 5th anniversary on my journey into the crypto world, I am looking for ways to pass my knowledge in the crypto industry through the various PDFs I am going to be sharing with you. Please this is not How to make millions in crypto because a lot of people will teach you that as that is a very common thing to learn, what I am talking about is how to preserve those millions or thousands you are investing and how not to loose it all.
I have been there I have lost my trading capital more than 3 times since I started this journey and had it been I had the opportunity to learn this CAPITAL PRESERVATION, I know how far I would have gone by now. All the PDF about my 5 years journey on crypto and many research I have carried so far are contained in these PDFs and also many trading strategy for all size of capital.

I am giving away this PDFs and 1 month personal mentorship Class with me for just 2000 naira only. I am accepting only 20 persons that is the Much I can Handle so I can do a thorough job with them. My number is on my signature
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Guys is this the right time to buy usdt on binance?
Will the price fall ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2021
VEXT:
Will the price fall ?
for some reason the price is really falling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2021
cappyolu:
for some reason the price is really falling

Yee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2021
I just short from 47750 to 47050 with 10x leverage. I hope it click..

Small money to go use drink peppersoup. Just 7 usd profit if it clicks.

My liquidating price is 52000

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
htdot:

Waiting for my giveaway

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
VEXT:
Will the price fall ?
Wait till it gets ti 530 or even 500 by next week..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Ruben225571 Openheaven2019 and others..

Pls if Sumone locked his coin and the day of redemption is still far..... What if he wants to redeem it, when will it be released to him?

Instantly or when?

What are the consequences of his action
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2021
htdot:

Any reason why it will go down to Dt price next week??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2021
The crack down on the activity of abokifex really health the naira... Only greedy people wont like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2021
DenreleDave:

Any reason why it will go down to Dt price next week??
No reason... The crack down on the activity of abokifex may be the major reason.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2021
DenreleDave:

Waiting for my giveaway
Lol... for just 7 dollar grin. What if i get burned?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Click on the appeal button. The guy dey craze. He might eventually pay you but give him a negative review. I dislike people like them �
one useless guy do my big bro dis shit when he wan sell like 1m ND the guy mark the trade ND my brother leta call him the fool say he nor want mk the trade pass am by ND he will send it
Another useless girl do me too, mark the trade ND she con call me, telling me shit she told me say her money na N49,800 Dy her account ND she mark the trade of N50 Dy beg me, I swr dat money pain me cus I hate giving girl my hard earn money

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by flexclusive(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Na this kind thing make me liquidate last week. grin grin

htdot:

My liquidating price is 52000

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2021
htdot:

Lol... for just 7 dollar grin. What if i get burned?

Burn alone.... Tanchu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls if Sumone locked his coin and the day of redemption is still far..... What if he wants to redeem it, when will it be released to him?

Instantly or when?

Htdot any idea
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2021
DenreleDave:

Htdot any idea
No idea
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2021
This is why the naira is appreciating against dollar on p2p. It has nothing to do with CBN or Aboki fx. If the dollar index continues to fall naira will for sure appreciate so as BTCEE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2021
htdot:
The crack down on the activity of abokifex really health the naira... Only greedy people wont like this.
undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2021
DieRich5:
and people was saying the govt don't know what dere doing, the only good decision the govt did in dere life
Good one from them for now... but they should drive it more down to 420 atleast.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2021
htdot:
Good one from them for now... but they should drive it more down to 420 atleast.
abeg ooo I don't want it to go below 500
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2021
felzylix:
This is why the naira is appreciating against dollar on p2p. It has nothing to do with CBN or Aboki fx. If the dollar index continues to fall naira will for sure appreciate so as BTCEE.
With your chart , why didnt the naira appreciate when the dollar felt from 93 to 92 but only appreciate when it move from 94.4 to 94.07.. your take is not appreciated.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2021
htdot:

With your chart , why didnt the naira appreciate when the dollar felt from 93 to 92 but only appreciate when it move from 94.4 to 94.07.. your take is not appreciated.

There are other factors like currency demand and supply. Abokifx was already under restriction when $ jumped from 570 to 582. Of course you can’t rule out completely the effect of abokifx but it’s minimal. Parallel market is not controlled by a single body……cheers grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gsilk(f): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2021
DenreleDave:

Htdot any idea

It takes about 2 days. Any interest earned will be deducted as well.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2021
felzylix:
i hear you

If they release aboki fx now dollar will climb to 800naira

God bless CBN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2021
DenreleDave:

Instantly or when?

i can help you with that info, my boy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Timekeeper:

I will regret in my life in Jesus name...

I'm just big but senseless.... Stop cursing people over cry.pto matter...... I say again, I will regret all in Jesus name....
amen

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2021
htdot:

Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2021
On binance, 3 days later
DenreleDave:

Instantly or when?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: donblanco, Ibrochaka(m), Zico4real(m), Tohmey(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.