Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318311 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Yes. It is available on gate and Kucoin.

Please kindly help out with the near/paras issue.

After the paras sales ended some weeks ago, i have been clicking on 'claim paras' .It only loads and loads , nothing claimed to my near wallet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Yes. It is available on gate and Kucoin.

This is what i am talkin about.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hydroxide(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ada is becoming unfortunate these days

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reus: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lucremoy:

ALGO, DOT...

NFA

Okay, thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Generally as regards many tokens/coins, I think it's high time people stop discouraging whoever wishes to hold any token here.
It's there money, let them be!
Every Holder has a target of sale and absolutely no one wants to get married to any coin.

Talking about Shiba, U need to ask urself what made big exchanges like Binance and Coinbase list it, are they seeing what U ain't seeing now cos it's currently way too cheap for u and looks too good to change ur story for better.

May luck shine on us in this market!

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hydroxide:
Ada is becoming unfortunate these days

Buy with a long term view........ Don't invest pressured funds.......... wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nasdaq went bearish today. Watch out

On the other hand, Jedisco what are targets for SHIB pump

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
seankafor:
Omg, I need dip to enter this market

Tired on staying on standby angry

Reserve players sabi their role........ Dey roll dey go....... wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blesser28(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibime:

It's seems whenever nasdaq go red

Crypto bleeds too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drunkdick85(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Here is an opportunity to earn Bitcoin cash performing task using click boy.
You need the following:
1) Telegram account
2) data
3) patience
4) Referal is optional just obey the instructions on the telegram channel and you are good to go.
5) I forgot you need time
You are not paying for any tutorial.
Their tasks are in three form:
1) You will be ask to click a link and stay on the site for 10mins.
2) you will be required to send a bot a message
3) you will be required to join a telegram channel.
I can give it a try it is 100% geniu

Click to start your crypto journey
https:///BCH_clickbot?start=zN6qs

You will earn 15% of each user's earnings from tasks.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Reus:
Good day NL members, I have about 20k and I want to invest in some coins for a long term period 2-3 years to be exact, any suggestions on the coins I can invest in ?
pls choice here below
SOL,AXS, BNB,
The only coins I'm 88% sure it will go a long way in the space of 3yrs, the rest na traders food tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
When it's ur time to shine, nothing can stop it Even BTC cheesy
The 2 useless coins of the year re now topping Gain list

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
DieRich5:

pls choice here below
SOL,AXS, BNB,
The only coins I'm 88% sure it will go a long way in the space of 3yrs, the rest na traders food tongue

20k is way too small to make anything significant from these listed coins. Instead, he should look for low cap gems with high potentials and forget the money there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
carik:

Please kindly help out with the near/paras issue.

After the paras sales ended some weeks ago, i have been clicking on 'claim paras' .It only loads and loads , nothing claimed to my near wallet.

Do you have any near in your wallet (for transaction fee). If you do please watch a video on YouTube on how to claim Paras.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wat I do
Oct 7 like seriously

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
ibromodzi:

20k is way too small to make anything significant from these listed coins. Instead, he should look for low cap gems with high potentials and forget the money there.

This advise is not correct.

Lemme tell you my mistake i made just this weekend.

I entered the $Movr ecosystem this weekend. I bought some projects - $SAT, $MSWAP, $Moon and $TOOLS (don’t worry about the projects focus on the moral of the story).

$SAT moved from $11 to $30 so I sold all my $SAT and bought a low cam gem $TOOLs at $1. SAT moved from the $30 where I sold it and moved up $90, Tools the low cap gem has moved from $1 to $0.76.

One mistake we make is moving from strength to weakness, there is a reason AXS is pumping and will keep pumping. A coin would not pump because it is low cap, PARAS has moved from 50k to 1m market cap in my eyes but has not pumped even X2.

Stick with boys who are flying, he get why dem dey fly. if you use 20k buy BTC at 50k and Btc becomes 100k your money has doubled, you nor need to buy 1btc

In crypto you buy strength!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
ibromodzi:

I think say na big money, na $37 hmmmm 3yrs is way too long na, SOL fit enter $500 ND AXS getting more popular 3yrs time e fit click $600
one stock guy I Dy follow, once said= low investment is kind of waste cus the outcome is way depressing and waiting for yrs just to make 100k I'm not saying anything ooo but for me I'll risk it into shitcoin or doing future wit it ND invest it if the money is still dere

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

This advise is not correct.

Lemme tell you my mistake i made just this weekend.

I entered the $Movr ecosystem this weekend. I bought some projects - $SAT, $MSWAP, $Moon and $TOOLS (don’t worry about the projects focus on the moral of the story).

$SAT moved from $11 to $30 so I sold all my $SAT and bought a low cam gem $TOOLs at $1. SAT moved from the $30 where I sold it and moved up $90, Tools the low cap gem has moved from $1 to $0.76.

One mistake we make is moving from strength to weakness, there is a reason AXS is pumping and will keep pumping. A coin would not pump because it is low cap, PARAS has moved from 50k to 1m market cap in my eyes but has not pumped even X2.

Stick with boys who are flying, he get why dem dey fly. if you use 20k buy BTC at 50k and Btc becomes 100k your money has doubled, you nor need to buy 1btc

In crypto you buy strength!
I don already learned my mistakes, alots of people still see low cap as the best to buy ND hold for a long time not knowing or going for coins dat get head big or low cap as long dere is strength

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
DieRich5:
When it's ur time to shine, nothing can stop it Even BTC cheesy
The 2 useless coins of the year re now topping Gain list

Jumped on SHIB at 10. Need Baba Jedisco to let me know potential targets. Have no clue what's driving the pump

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibime:

Jumped on SHIB at 10. Need Baba Jedisco to let me know potential targets. Have no clue what's driving the pump
shocked seriously meh u be risk taker o cheesy I think say u own some Shib ND doge b4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edibles20: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
seankafor:
any person wey never still cash out from shib now dey sit on a time bomb
Na dump dem go wake up to Las las embarassed

Not yet in my opinion. NFA though.
It’s getting listed on robinhood, one of the major reasons for the pump.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Suicide666:
shocked seriously meh u be risk taker o cheesy I think say u own some Shib ND doge b4

I been done ditch them and was playing only BTC and swinging AVAX as of a week ago

After this SHIB pump, I go look Doge side

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibime:

I been done ditch them and was playing only BTC and swinging AVAX as of a week ago

After this SHIB pump, I go look Doge side
shit................. anyway ur up 10% now i think from ur buy zone
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Shit................see my depressing coin cry I'm now super depressed seeing da shit going up angry

I go re-enter again at 20mins Time anywhere
I'm going offline to think
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibime:

I'd wait for a daily close and see what happens... ...

It does look to have broken out of a good consolidation range with the main resistance level at 0.001... If this confirms, then it's still got legs...

But as usual, levels to watch now will be 1 and 1.2, 1.5..

Took off some at 1.19... looking to reenter after a while

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibime:

I heard something about Robin Hood maybe listing it being the reason for the pump, although that's just reddit chatter, I dumped my bags at .xx11 though but I'm considering re-entering

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
shocked shocked
My shib don give me 150$ as profit oo, what’s behind this pump kiss

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you bought shib that day when somebody came here to advertise it you would have been in profit by now.. and someone else came here to call him a scammer

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: tweakstar, nna777 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.