Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3276243 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Tolu181:
So i left binance nft to look for a future in solana nft

I found out solana nft is going down at the moment cause of btc pumping or stuff

So i bought two nfts (94dolls) and left it there
I will check on it by next month

So I'm back on binance now....
What NFts if I may ask?

My heaviest low bid bags are the nifty Nanas

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kenneth3428(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Paulswaggz:
I ain’t doing newly listed coins again in my life

Would you believe if I told you that I've made 1,000% from two (2) newly listen token.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Alphaman007:

is tron better than kucoin?
no I mean

Buy trx/usdt on bina.nce
Copy trx address on kuc.oin

In the binan.ce app Transfer the trx to the address you copied from kuc.oin, then when received on kuco.in, sell the trx into usdt on kuc.oin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Ugo4hotish:
Invest in BNB cash ND thank me in future
where can I buy this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2021
What do we think about bitcoin etf's?.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
kenneth3428:

Would you believe if I told you that I've made 1,000% from two (2) newly listen token.

Show me way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alphaman007: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
no I mean

Buy trx/usdt on bina.nce
Copy trx address on kuc.oin

In the binan.ce app Transfer the trx to the address you copied from kuc.oin, then when received on kuco.in, sell the trx into usdt on kuc.oin
THANKS chief. i understand now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
where can I buy this?
pancake sawp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2021
DieRich5:
if na spot person take buy, is dere still hope to get the money back if the coin pick up

Of course you go get your money back if the price picks up.... Na only the price value the dip affected not the coin....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Bunsenbun:

What NFts if I may ask?

My heaviest low bid bags are the nifty Nanas
you have all these,wow

I bought nftree and Sgf

Nftree really went up but now solana nft is a bit shaking

So i will leave those two there for now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2021
DieRich5:
LSS $2 now angry
$Elon Still doing great, yeah beta coins Dy da ex Sha
To just trade in ku ex Dy tire me ND I don't like the display of the app......... I'll check the site if it beta Dan app

If you see the way I dey look those two coins on ku ex.... LSS almost x4 in a week same with Elon..... The thing be say I can't handle too many exchanges.... Or maybe binance juju is working on me embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Humphery09(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Nina wat are we shorting next plz ooh

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Ezemarcel:
pancake sawp
please I just downloaded pancakeswap now but it request I connect my Binance wallet using my Seed phrase.
Is it safe to do that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2021
dayo229:

If you see the way I dey look those two coins on ku ex.... LSS almost x4 in a week same with Elon..... The thing be say I can't handle too many exchanges.... Or maybe binance juju is working on me embarassed
I Dy follow up both since tongue
The app weak me,e go just Dy logout once u comot from it undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2021
Words of wisdom to whom it may concern.

Too many tokens/coins, too many distractions. Only the organized with a strategy will smile at last. The rest will either cry or get lucky. Even with the "luck" they get, greed will make them lose it again.

Crypto is not a scam — your mind is scamming you and you need to take control fast before it's too late.

The end.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Actually noticed some of our guys here don't really understand the basics, they only know  what Bin ance app does.

Please note that we have different exchanges, not only Bin ance. You may have heard us talking about h otbit,ga te.io,Ku coin,Oke x etc. These are all exchanges similar to Bin ance,  you can trade just the same way you do on bin ance. We also have wallets such as Tru st wallet and metam ask, for these wallets you are in control of your keys, save it at the point of set up.

You can connect to pancak eswap using your trustw allet app.

To connect to panca keswap on trustw allet
1.Download Tr ust wallet and setup
2. Send bi nance smart chain from an exchange to your tru st wallet acct
3 Click Dapps on tr ust wallet
4. Input the pancak eswap url or search for pancak eswap
5. Connect your wallet to pa ncake swap
3. Swap your bnb b.sc with the token you need.

Note:
Also be careful of connecting your wallet to untrusted tokens or urls. You can reconfirm tokens here if you are in doubt. I am sure someone will assist.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edibles20: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
The continued rise of Bitcoin is suffocating life out of altcoins. Hopefully when Bitcoin faces a retraction, altcoins won’t still follow it downward because I fit craze then.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:
What do we think about bitcoin etf's?.....
Invest in it ooooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2021
SteveOfu:
This made me remember $SKY pump by WSB 550, went to 50, aye o!! I remember I was a group member of WSB from reddit, they had announced the date and time and usually send reminders. I had to off and on my phone 6 times, I uninstalled & install the binance app 3 times thinking it was a technical glitch.
I checked the Telegram channel see testimony by the admin that they gained 8000% profit but mine was from 550 to 50, they even showed the video of how it was pumped, the green candle stick long pass third mainland bridge but am at a loss of over 500. More like aja sa ere owo Jo nó.

Omo! Mo wa fi ara bale (I come gentle and meek like a lamb) even if I enter bank, I dey check everything wey I fill, ensure it the right, amount, the correct date and right slip I have, always asking to be double sure the date is correct. I don't even argue again at viewing center, I went as far as joining the church choir, if them dey sing, I dey cry, people feel I am feeling the song or the song is ministering to me, but they don't know the crying is actually the money I lost to WSB pump. When it time to pray for the devil to die, come see cabashing for WSB, WSB wa sho ku (WSB you will die prematurely), Wa sun e ku e (WSB, they will cry for you), Oni ri alanu (You will never see a helper) owo to je mi, emi e a fe bo.

It's wasn't a funny experience, but I look back now and laugh at myself.
TKO was hyped & pumped by WSB, where is it today? I remember I warned about it on this thread.

LESSONS
1. Once a coin is to be listed, find out the exchange it's has been trading on
2. Check the technical analysis on those exchanges
3. If it's more than one exchange e.g Mx pro, Kucoin, gate.io, chances are they will dump on you because those people on the other exchanges are heavy bag holders
Paulswaggz
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Indifferent.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2021
nonut:
Indifferent.
Make these index people chill now, the bulls are back..
Make all bears chill first undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by abeladepoju(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
The way I see the market is this- those who control the market and profit think and act differently from those who do the opposite.... There are people who buy bottoms and sell tops nd those who do the opposite.

One thing I usually do when I get a macro move wrong is to review the thoughts of those who got it right and replan before that move is over

What I'm tryna say is this.... The folks who sold at 60k in Feb-Mar and bought back at 30k in July will likely be the ones to take profits close to the top of this macro market cycle when everyone becomes bullish.

In summary... If you didn't take profits earlier this year or buy the dip in June/July, you might want to review your overall trading pattern going forward. To me, the purpose of trading is catching majority of such moves.

Good boss. Kindly help to address this questions
1. Suppose I have 2usdt in Trust wallet, can I use that to buy BNB on same wallet.
2.I have 3usdt on Hotbit, and I have converted to nusd so that I can buy shit coin- hvi but to no avail. Below is the error message I received. Please how do I go about this.Thsnks

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bibbiana(f): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
BrokerHaruna:

#Sanshuinu and #HVI are both on hotbit exchange.
please, is it the same process of sending trx from binance to hotbit that one will use to buy HVI or one can buy usdt directly from hotbit to buy the coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pls, can somebody explain how to buy hvi with nusd on hotbit? It keeps blowing grammar that "the volume of order payment must be in integral multiple of 1000000000.

This was the reason I miss out of shanshu pump. How do I go about it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hotbit doesn't offer p2p, you have to send from an exchange like binance you mentioned. The reason he asked you to send trx is because charges are lower as compared to sending usdt trc20. To Convert trx back on hotbit. Follow the step below
1. Sell trx to usdt
2. Convert your usdt to nusd by: (clicking fund, click usdt, click convert, input amt you want to convert and click convert)
3. Buy HVI with nusd you converted above.

Note that you can also know the trading pairs of a coin by checking the '/' after the acronym. E.g HVI/BNB, means you will use bnb to buy HVI/USDT means you will use usdt, HVI/BTC means you will use btc. Etc.

bibbiana:

please, is it the same process of sending trx from binance to hotbit that one will use to buy HVI or one can buy usdt directly from hotbit to buy the coin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
gentlewind:
Pls, can somebody explain how to buy hvi with nusd on hotbit? It keeps blowing grammar that "the volume of order payment must be in integral multiple of 1000000000.

This was the reason I miss out of shanshu pump. How do go about it?

Hope you have enough funds on nusd
Observe Hotbit very well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
you can only buy in 10th, 100th, 1000th etc for e.g you can't buy 146755666 you can only buy 146000000,
gentlewind:

This was the reason I miss out of shanshu pump. How do go about it?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
betcliq:

Hope you have enough funds on nusd
Observe Hotbit very well.

What is the minimum amount one can trade with using nusd?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
please I just downloaded pancakeswap now but it request I connect my Binance wallet using my Seed phrase.
Is it safe to do that?
you downloaded pancakeswap?
from where abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha
Lucremoy:

you downloaded pancakeswap?
from where abeg?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Humphery09(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
nonut:
Indifferent.
this kind extreme greed fit fall market this week ooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: pafra(m), adolfHitler1934, Assetosky(m), Kendrick654(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.