Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3312776 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Emmyreal4:
$Xec on the move
angry
U just comot SLP for my eye now can't slp till tomorrow afternoon undecided

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2021
dapaiks:

OpenHeaven2019 please i need your on #SOLANA Ecosystem.
Please which wallet do you recommend best for Solana Ecosystem coins?
Because i had sollet.io earlier on for exploring the solana Ecosystem, unfortunately, i checked today only to discover that my wallet is wiped out of all my coins, wvwn doh i used it for so many experiments and connecting it to so many DEX.
Please your recommendation will be highly appreciated
Thanks in anticipation.
depends on the sollet wallet you opened there is a phishing site like that, that looks like the sollet wallet maybe thats what you connected to

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

A lot of persons did converted their btcee to usdt as a result of what people were saying. If u convert your btcee to usdt at 30k & it is now worth 40k, u have lost 10k. If u rush to take profit at 50k and btcee is now at 60k, that is loss of 10k of whatever worth your btcee maybe. Gladly someone has clearly summarized my point, which is planning for long term when it comes to btcee. Any fund one is putting into btcee should have the capacity for long term plan so u don't easily get swayed. Because to me no one can predict the next direction of btcee in weeks or month frame, but on a long term, it is on a upward trajectory. So if u are a long term holder, u eventually get to benefit at some point, which is not predictable. That way u get to maximize your profit. U don't get to rushly convert your btcee to usdt because of what people are saying or what u see. You get to do things at your own pace when u are convinced u have maximized your profit.

Bros that's just greed talking, during the previous ATH of BTC few months ago, I sold a significant chunk of my short term BTC bag, Got all my capital & a handsome profit. Some people where even saying BTC will reach 70k at dat time, d hype was just too much. it did increase, but slowly tanked after...so I use about 50% of my profits to buy around 30k again. Which I already sold first part a week back.

ur long term bag gotta be the investment bag in which excess coins should be sent to. Dat way...no dip will bother u much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 2:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Now that BTC has reached a new all time high, I wonder what the next China news about them banning crypto for the 100th time will be about. Probably like this: "China hints illegal Crypto traders might get Death penalty or life imprisonment." "China to track and spy on crypto traders using sophisticated tools". Then probably a dump due to fear?

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

A lot of persons did converted their btcee to usdt as a result of what people were saying. If u convert your btcee to usdt at 30k & it is now worth 40k, u have lost 10k. If u rush to take profit at 50k and btcee is now at 60k, that is loss of 10k of whatever worth your btcee maybe. Gladly someone has clearly summarized my point, which is planning for long term when it comes to btcee. Any fund one is putting into btcee should have the capacity for long term plan so u don't easily get swayed. Because to me no one can predict the next direction of btcee in weeks or month frame, but on a long term, it is on a upward trajectory. So if u are a long term holder, u eventually get to benefit at some point, which is not predictable. That way u get to maximize your profit. U don't get to rushly convert your btcee to usdt because of what people are saying or what u see. You get to do things at your own pace when u are convinced u have maximized your profit.

I pity this your mentality
Na village you Dy go straight, better don't be too happy with this green and get carried away,
If you see a reasonable profit take am to avoid stories,
Someone that bought at 42k and sold at 55k while btc is now at 66k didn't make any loss because market no owe am money

And you know why the wise will always take profit?
Because the essence of the market is it's up and down movement(feed the bears and bulls)
You think btc will be going up and not come down forever? It's only the time for the bulls to be Happy,bears had their time already
Ask people that bought at 63k how painful it was when it dropped to 28k

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:43am On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin
Lucremoy:

which nonsense move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 4:12am On Oct 21, 2021
I don't think a Chinese government FUD will have any effect

Trex4:
Now that BTC has reached a new all time high, I wonder what the next China news about them banning crypto for the 100th time will be about. Probably like this: "China hints illegal Crypto traders might get Death penalty or life imprisonment." "China to track and spy on crypto traders using sophisticated tools". Then probably a dump due to fear?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2021
OffsahBoye:

I pity this your mentality
Na village you Dy go straight, better don't be too happy with this green and get carried away,
If you see a reasonable profit take am to avoid stories,
Someone that bought at 42k and sold at 55k while btc is now at 66k didn't make any loss because market no owe am money

And you know why the wise will always take profit?
Because the essence of the market is it's up and down movement(feed the bears and bulls)
You think btc will be going up and not come down forever? It's only the time for the bulls to be Happy,bears had their time already
Ask people that bought at 63k how painful it was when it dropped to 28k
Please learn to understand something before quoting me! Do not rush to quote me! Are u daft?? I was introduced to btcee far back as at 2013, if I say something is unpredictable, what does that mean?? Where in my post did u see btcee going only up? People bought btcee at 63k in april & it dipped to 28k, now btcee has passed 63k, if their plan was long term won't they have made a profit of at least 1k now? instead of rushing to sell in loss?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 5:26am On Oct 21, 2021
Elsueno:

Bros that's just greed talking, during the previous ATH of BTC few months ago, I sold a significant chunk of my short term BTC bag, Got all my capital & a handsome profit. Some people where even saying BTC will reach 70k at dat time, d hype was just too much. it did increase, but slowly tanked after...so I use about 50% of my profits to buy around 30k again. Which I already sold first part a week back.

ur long term bag gotta be the investment bag in which excess coins should be sent to. Dat way...no dip will bother u much
@bold we are saying the same thing!
Do not listen to what people say about btcee to make hasty decision. People bought btcee at 63k in april, but rushed to sell in loss because of what people were saying. My point is learn to plan for long term so u can be able to stand with the wave that comes with the market, because it will make people to say alot of things & a lot of these things people will say are false, as nobody can predict btcee direction in weekly or monthly time frame. That way u can always stay in profit, I am not saying u shouldn't sell your btcee when u have made considerable profit.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2021
@jidesco, please what coins can I buy now and hold till the end of the year?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Scalping is Bae

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 6:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Scalp BTC at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by thorrvik55(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

Please learn to understand something before quoting me! Do not rush to quote me! Are u daft?? I was introduced to btcee far back as at 2013, if I say something is unpredictable, what does that mean?? Where in my post did u see btcee going only up? People bought btcee at 63k in april & it dipped to 28k, now btcee has passed 63k, if their plan was long term won't they have made a profit of at least 1k now? instead of rushing to sell in loss?
It doesn't matter if u were introduced to beeteecee in 1999 by Satoshi himself, ur statement below reeks of pure ignorance

Rubbiish:

A lot of persons did converted their btcee to usdt as a result of what people were saying. If u convert your btcee to usdt at 30k & it is now worth 40k, u have lost 10k. If u rush to take profit at 50k and btcee is now at 60k, that is loss of 10k of whatever worth your btcee maybe.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2021
please  does  anyone  know a process  or chain of processes (naira >usd>crypto) or a platform to buy crypto  from a debit card? not p2p

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by thorrvik55(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Reeefe:
please  does  anyone  know a process  or chain of processes (naira >usd>crypto) or a platform to buy crypto  from a debit card? not p2p

Even if there was a platform that allows u to buy with ur card, I would advice against using it to avoid stories that touch..

Ur acc can get flagged or something
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2021
Register on argentas. It's the next big thing in crypto. Once you register with your email and verify, you will receive 3000 argentas coin Airdrop.

Register here

https://argentas.io/users/invite.php?invite=458EA8FF96

Lest I forget, THIS IS Totally FREE

Registration is Easy!!!

To respond to the needs expressed by our community, Argentas aims at building a digital bank for the world, bridging the digital and physical economies.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2021
Abeg. Is anyone here following the Lazio fan token via binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2021
JAccksnow:
Abeg. Is anyone here following the Lazio fan token via binance?

After holding BnB in spot for a week, now I need to commit a sum of my BnB to get the token after subscription.
My fear now is, will my committed BnB be used to purchase this token or it's safe?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2021
Zobah:
Are you a newbie?
Do you want to learn crypto?
Then join Telegram Channel c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g

I need to ask you a few questions pls.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2021
I need ask you something pls

Zobah:
Are you a newbie?
Do you want to learn crypto?
Then join Telegram Channel c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Wait o....bttc made ATH yesterday and people dey vex? grin

Abi you want to see bbtc go to zero first?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Ibime:
Jedisco, nna777, brokerharuna, htdot, what setups are you watching now

I was already seated in sol, Matic, dot n bnb before the move started, so na Siddon look mode I dey.

On Futures, am currently longing sol. Exited dot yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Sunndaywillie:

I weak oo, it's night time people understand say no be their papa get this market
They should stop been sentimental undecided

No be only them dey the market and it mustn't workout their ways always.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mrsteel: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Sunndaywillie:

grin
U no dey this thread during China ban, a lot of people dey predict doom for bttc to drop down to 18k....many people convert their bttc to usd that time. If u can't hold for long, bttc is not for u, it is better to face other coins.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2021
FunNoStrings:

Anyone who's done it before?
Yes... I verified mine through the app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2021
thorrvik55:

It doesn't matter if u were introduced to beeteecee in 1999 by Satoshi himself, ur statement below reeks of pure ignorance

Lol people are quick to state when they started trading like who cares cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Ibime:
Jedisco, nna777, brokerharuna, htdot, what setups are you watching now
Sol, giving nigga joy from time immemorial... Do you notice how alt are doing extremely well on this btceeee pull back?

Observe carefully and make a decision.. 50/50..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2021
nna777:

I was already seated in sol, Matic, dot n bnb before the move started, so na Siddon look mode I dey.

On Futures, am currently longing sol. Exited dot yesterday.

Same here, just letting what I'm seated in benefit from recycling funds from BTC. Not in any of the above though, was too hasty with Sol.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Shib should follow his mates and move sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2021
seankafor:
Shib should follow his mates and move sad
Move to where, it has done 300% in the last two weeks. It will rest small before it can move

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bibbiana(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Blaeizyt:
Hotbit doesn't offer p2p, you have to send from an exchange like binance you mentioned. The reason he asked you to send trx is because charges are lower as compared to sending usdt trc20. To Convert trx back on hotbit. Follow the step below
1. Sell trx to usdt
2. Convert your usdt to nusd by: (clicking fund, click usdt, click convert, input amt you want to convert and click convert)
3. Buy HVI with nusd you converted above.

Note that you can also know the trading pairs of a coin by checking the '/' after the acronym. E.g HVI/BNB, means you will use bnb to buy HVI/USDT means you will use usdt, HVI/BTC means you will use btc. Etc.

Thanks for taking your time to explain

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2021
JAccksnow:

After holding BnB in spot for a week, now I need to commit a sum of my BnB to get the token after subscription.
My fear now is, will my committed BnB be used to purchase this token or it's safe?
hmmmm one guy was telling me the process ain't free but another guy was attacking him saying is just to hold BNB ND u will gat Lazio cheesy
go for it, it will be less cost so ur still going sell at good rate after the listing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Taidi(m), snifferlee, rilwan09, BriteWay, OgogoroFreak(m), Davedavy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.