Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3309113 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Please am I the only one receiving this weird mail with an dotxhtml attachment.

This is about the 20th time in few days
I get this rubbish too, I have reported it as spam several times.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Battywonder(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
khairate:
Hello good evening. Please I just got introduced to crypto as I don't have any job at present. Please I need good suggestions of coins to buy for short term please. I just registered on binance. Please help a sister. Thanks

How short is your short term?

Do you want to buy to hold for sometime or you want to trade coins and make a margin at intervals.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Please am I the only one receiving this weird mail with an dotxhtml attachment.

This is about the 20th time in few days

Probably from those shitty airdrops , I get them too..... that's why I use a separate mail whenever I fill those airdrops

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kodi is the future

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
DieRich5:
Market nor wan dip angry
It will surely dip to 55k i guess.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
santos123:
always put where to get this coins please

Please always do this yourself. It's easy.

Download CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap; it's a simple search to find where you can get this coin and most coins that have been mentioned or will be mentioned here.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
WhyGeez:
My guy hope u still dey hold your Blok,that coin go turn my life around....my long time project...

Forever holding
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2021
mulannoire:

Check out Shakita Inu $Shak and thank me later.

Interesting. How did you hear of Shak?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Took my first clean profit out of crypto back into cash on Friday, having taken out my initial capital earlier in the year.

For the rest of the bullrun, I will just HODL some coins where I like the fundamentals like FTM, LUNA, XRP, ADA and SHIB and continue with my MVBIII and some new launches I've been playing. Not really looking to jump from coin to coin for the rest of this cycle, just HODL coins I think are undervalued in comparison eg FTM still at rank 31 despite having more Total Value Locked than most Layer 1s. Same reason I've got LUNA. Holding XRP for a resolution of the SEC case, and ADA for a true launch of their network, and SHIB for the meme of choice coin. Almost every other coin has had their run, but I will still be watching MINA and ICP incase they emerge as viable Layer1s this cycle.

I still also have tokens locked for presales I did which I'm hoping will be with me before bullcycle ends.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Bitpanda has being holding my $12500 for more two weeks now.
They requested for proof of funds which i submitted but still nothing has being done. Anytime i write them on Instagram or live chat all they say is its being look into.
This would be my last transaction on bitpanda, very annoying company.
Please who know how i can fix this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Badadvisor:
Bitpanda has being holding my $12500 for more two weeks now.
They requested for proof of funds which i submitted but still nothing has being done. Anytime i write them on Instagram or live chat all they say is its being look into.
This would be my last transaction on bitpanda, very annoying company.
Please who know how i can fix this.
That is one issue crypto is facing; Zero regulation, and no governing body to report such incidents to for sanctions. We can only pray they release the fund, the amount is huge. I saw a guy on twitter yesterday complaining that Binance blocked his account with $100,000 since October last year and never deem him fit for a reply any more.
Let's pray for the best while we expect the worse.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Zabiboy:
The crypto WHALE grin
À perfect example of killing yourself. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by davinchi101: 5:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Good day guys. I experienced something on hotbit today.

I bought an ETF token which is shib13DS. The token was on 0.076 when I bought it, and when I checked it this morning, I noticed it has increased to 0.6

The issue now is that my stake did not increase by same percentage. Infact, it even reduced abit. Who knows the reason for this pls.

Or is it that the trading of these ETF token, is different from the normal tokens
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 5:50am On Oct 25, 2021
seankafor:
hahahahaha, I no get strength shaa

Elon wey be cunny man, abi dey whine me grin
Boss, na fact, he is of the opinion that crypto should not be regulated because he can manipulate it. I made some few bucks shorting Shiba Lol!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 5:51am On Oct 25, 2021
davinchi101:
Good day guys. I experienced something on hotbit today.

I bought an ETF token which is shib13DS. The token was on 0.076 when I bought it, and when I checked it this morning, I noticed it has increased to 0.6

The issue now is that my stake did not increase by same percentage. Infact, it even reduced abit. Who knows the reason for this pls.

Or is it that the trading of these ETF token, is different from the normal tokens
Avoid that exchange, the complaint are getting too much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kellyemmss: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Invest in SAFEMOON and also NFTBooks before its too late.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by davinchi101: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2021
Hamachi:
Avoid that exchange, the complaint are getting too much

Yes, I've been noticing that too. Just that they have much tokens compare to other exchange. Or who knows another good exchange aside binance that has lots of shit coins

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2021
FTM wink cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willbling(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2021
davinchi101:

Yes, I've been noticing that too. Just that they have much tokens compare to other exchange. Or who knows another good exchange aside binance that has lots of shit coins

Gate.io
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willbling(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Luckyss:
FTM wink cool

Making me proud af grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willbling(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Ibime:
Took my first clean profit out of crypto back into cash on Friday, having taken out my initial capital earlier in the year.

For the rest of the bullrun, I will just HODL some coins where I like the fundamentals like FTM, LUNA, XRP, ADA and SHIB and continue with my MVBIII and some new launches I've been playing. Not really looking to jump from coin to coin for the rest of this cycle, just HODL coins I think are undervalued in comparison eg FTM still at rank 31 despite having more Total Value Locked than most Layer 1s. Same reason I've got LUNA. Holding XRP for a resolution of the SEC case, and ADA for a true launch of their network, and SHIB for the meme of choice coin. Almost every other coin has had their run, but I will still be watching MINA and ICP incase they emerge as viable Layer1s this cycle.

I still also have tokens locked for presales I did which I'm hoping will be with me before bullcycle ends.

1 very smart person making a smart decision. Hodl hodl hodl.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
davinchi101:

Hotbit
Dyor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2021
longest time bro
willbling:

Gate.io
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willbling(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Singapore1:
longest time bro

Yo yo yo my guy, what's up man. Yh it's been over 10 years. Crazy. How have you been man?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willbling(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

FTM printing ATH everyday!

Printed another today wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aguluamaka(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Get yourself some Gamer (GMR) and thank me later
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
There is a Fantom Developer Conference starting today in Abu Dhabi....

OpenHeaven2019:

FTM printing ATH everyday!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by amidel(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2021
mulannoire:

Check out Shakita Inu $Shak and thank me later.

I've been holding this since June
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by amidel(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Ibime:

Interesting. How did you hear of Shak?
You posted about SHAK in this thread some months ago. I bagged some.

Question not for me though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Abi my eye dey pain me ni,solr Don turn three dols..wahala be like bicycle
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Shey Buhari dey launch e naira today?

Any possible impact on the Naira p2p or crypto market?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2021
I need one clarity on this everyone before u can say u carrying a big bag on a ccxoin,someone asked me this question yesterday nite,and I told the person other than beeeteeeceee n eethh...at least u must be holding not less than 10k dols before saying u get big big for any koin wey u dey hold....its not necessary u quote this message..quote my mention and give out your opinion on this one...everyone opinion is needed on this one...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Abezol4jah(m), Ummuaisha(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.