Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327137 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macelliot(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
typicalgamer:

For holders yes, don’t forget the total mcap is 100,000,000 mil.

The moment the price starts going you’ll see that circulation supply of 39mill increase to 50 and so forth.

Tell them the downside too not just the moon
For the circulating supply to increase, it takes time. Before then, the prices would have skyrocketed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macelliot(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
2ubaba:
Guys between Dot, sol and ftm which do you think will have more upside in 4months time and your reason? id like top goons in this forum to say something i believe this will benefit not just newbies but every other person as well. dont know but something tells me FTM is criminally cheap ATM
DOT.
SOL have risen a lot already. Give it some break for the moment.

I started hodling DOT two days now. Polkadot launched an auction in partnership with Binance. So, Experts believe the price gonna skyrocket in coming days or weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
jendoslim:
Gurus, I need your help.
I picked out some coins for HODL for some couples of months, say 3-4months. I need you inputs on it

#SLP
#WIN
#SYS
#SUPER
$SHIBA

I am splashing $200 on each of the coin, what are its probability increment going to be please

Let me ask, why did you select the coins on your list?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
jedisco:
One thing I've learned from this thread is that when a coyn becomes extremely popular here, that's hardly the time to buy it... We see examples everyday...

What I do when a coyn becomes too popular, I look at the chart, see how far extended it is from the weekly support, add it to my favourites and revisit after a few weeks... Then the picture is clearer then when folks who bought the top start asking what to do. Unfortunately, I get caught up with the hype sometimes

After a selloff, I go and look at such coins. That was how I loaded shib in Sept/oct

Who remembers the PSG hype and all the talk of it pumping any time Messi plays.. PSG was most popular here at the second and third week of August when it put in a nasty weekly candle (arrowed). I've added it to my favourites since then and have been patiently waiting. Most folks who bought then would have sure capitulated... It's at these lows whales like to fill their bags....
On PSG, I'm targeting an entry point of 18 usd for starters... That might not be the bottom but the risk to reward makes much more sense at such prices
Best buy tongue
I've really learnt alot from you since I joined this thread,thumbs up...

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tranglatar:
Please avoid any telegram group called P2P Binance exchange. They are scammers !
Lol... they scam you too... they scam me of 50k...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jendoslim(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
jedisco:

Let me ask, why did you select the coins on your list?

Boss, I made my predictions based on the weekly and monthly chats. I noticed nearly all are @ the support level for sometimes now, so, I project in couples of months, it should appreciate.

Crude analysis I must admit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
longjosh:
good morning. Have you been verified?
my brother ..... Not yet o. I'm waiting for my driver's license. I can't even trade any more angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
jendoslim:
Gurus, I need your help.
I picked out some coins for HODL for some couples of months, say 3-4months. I need you inputs on it

#SLP
#WIN
#SYS
#SUPER
$SHIBA

I am splashing $200 on each of the coin, what are its probability increment going to be please
SLP- u can buy it round 700 but don't buy it now

SHIB- don pump already so nobody knows what will happen b4 the next 3 month

WIN- u can buy it round 600

SYS ND SUPER I don't know anything about dem

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pato5(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Macelliot:

Nothing can flaw the Law of Economics.

Ask yourself why?

None of The top 10 most expensive coins has a circulating supply higher than 200million.

The last 10 cheapest coins on binance by price has circulating supplies running into Billions and Trillions.

Read again, Law of demand and SUPPLY.
This is completely wrong. Law of economics is for ideal situation unfortunately you can't always have an ideal situation. Sentiment analysis is more accurate than basic laws of economics else everyone would be a good trader/investor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
mubbyone:
My people buy AI multiverse coin and thank me later .

how much gas fee required to swap to this on Eth network
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macelliot(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pato5:

This is completely wrong. Law of economics is for ideal situation unfortunately you can't always have an ideal situation. Sentiment analysis is more accurate than basic laws of economics else everyone would be a good trader/investor.
Like I said earlier, it's for Hodlers.

Not every trader are willing to Hodl.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
My first coin I bought when I started trading in binance undecided dis coin almost kill person child but leta turn out to be great.
The owner of the coin be like Buhari, dere Twitter ND TG account stopped posting like a month ND the coin start dropping after the useless update
Macelliot:
If you need a coin that might x5 before December, then Buy DREP and Hodl. Why?

Bitcoin has circulating supply of 18million
Ethereum has 181million
Drep has 39million e.t.c

Let do maths.

Law of demand and supply
*The higher the supply, the lower the price.
*The lower the supply, the higher the price.

Let's check out coin with high prices.

COIN (Circulating Supply) - (Price) - (volume)
BTC - (18million) - $62,000 - (2.1billion)
YFI - (36thousand) - $34,000 - (12.7million)
Ethereum - (181million) - $4,500. (1.5billion)
YFII - (38thousand) - $3,800 - (3.5million)
MKR - (1million) - $2,800 - (20.8million)
PAGX - (700thousand) - $1,700 - (2.81million)

Coins with high price has low circulating supply.

XEC, 18trillion supply. $0.00020916 price
BTT, 659billion supply. $0.003911 price
WIN, 766billion supply. $0.0007753 price
SHIB, 549trillion supply. $0.000051

Some of these coins with high circulating supply still has capabilities of doing X5 times because the prices are still low.
BUT, you can't compare them to coins with lower circulating supply.

Circulating supply and Price is very important.

It's difficult for bitcoin to do X3times before ending of 2021, because the price is already high, even though it has low circulating supply.

To calculate this.. circulating Supply X Price = Volume.

SHIB already has a high volume. It will be difficult for it to do X3 again before the end of 2021.

Check out DREP

Circulating supply - 39million only.

Price is $0.69

Volume is 2.18million.

Read Again

The Top 10 coins with highest price on Binance has low circulating supply. (Confirms the law of Economics)

The cheapest coins has the highest circulating supply. (Confirms the law of Economics).

For the HODLERS, find a coin that still has a low price with low circulating supply.

Buy and Hodl $DREP.
Buy and Hodl $DREP.

This message is for the hodlers.

Bookmark this post. Come back in few months and thank me later....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macelliot(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
FC Porto fan token will be launching tomorrow on Binance. Only 10% of the total token which is 4million PORTO will be allocated to Binance.

How can I get this coin?

Binance dey speak too much big English. Too much of big grammar dey worry me for brain like this.
Abeg, who fit explain how I can get the token before listing??���

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Macelliot:
FC Porto fan token will be launching tomorrow on Binance. Only 10% of the total token which is 4million PORTO will be allocated to Binance.

How can I get this coin?

Binance dey speak too much big English. Too much of big grammar dey worry me for brain like this.

Go check d launch date again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
I have been following this website for three days now. They analyse new crypto coins that have potentials for their readers. I think the website is new but they are giving good updates.

On Wednesday, they wrote about a coin called FutureRealEstateToken (FRET), the coin went up by over 600% after that. See the post they made here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/futurerealestatetoken-the-coin-you-may-consider/

The one that surprised me most is the WAVE coin they wrote a few hours ago, the coin has gone up by over 172%, see what they wrote here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/shockwave-finance-can-do-500-in-the-next-6-hours/

I am going to bookmark this website and visit them every 2 hours to get updates because me sef I want to hit it big.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Macelliot:

How can I get this coin?

really.......Dem no wan launch asernal FC token, mk I carry my money back from the useless club angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Israel93: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Abeg Bitmart is frustrating my life with KYC verification. It's been weeks now and it hasn't been verified.

Who has done Bitmart Kyc here before?

Help a brother bikonu?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hiss, na now ICP wan pump undecided e beta run go 70 mk I received my monthly salary tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pascopele: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hamachi:
Most people go into trading with no plan. Someone grew $100 to $1k,

Check it out m.y.c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g on telegram
Not a bad channel imho
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by siofra(f): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Is it true that Pi coin is now worth $10?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
$0

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

hahahha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lekzytaker(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please my people help me ooh...I did spot trading ...and the crypto I bought later vanished from the binance platform... It went to 0%. The problem is that the asset invested is showing in my spot wallet but I can't use it.. like it is frozen or something.. please help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jackest1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Greetings guys, is there any way i can buy any cry pto With my card without p2p either coi n base or bi nance or any other?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tranglatar:
Please avoid any telegram group called P2P Binance exchange. They are scammers !

Why on earth would anyone transact there in the first place
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
lekzytaker:
Please my people help me ooh...I did spot trading ...and the crypto I bought later vanished from the binance platform... It went to 0%. The problem is that the asset invested is showing in my spot wallet but I can't use it.. like it is frozen or something.. please help
Pics
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
lekzytaker:
the note u wrote still u didn't add the name of the coin undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
mubbyone:
My people buy AI multiverse coin and thank me later .

Please where can I get this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by longjosh: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
clems88:
my brother ..... Not yet o. I'm waiting for my driver's license. I can't even trade any more angry
Wow!
I have not applied for mine. I want to do passport.
But I can still trade even after they sent me message that I've been banned
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TabletMan: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tranglatar:
Avoid any crypto transaction group in telegram, I was kicked out of P2P binance group last week because I want to add virus to it . They have equally kicked me out of other groups because telegram is scammers heaven and I am tired of receiving unsolicited messages from all these scamming groups.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SINisSIN(m), bunbam, 10cedes, tesolat, ROSSYZ(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.