Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303012 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
The way this rich quack is moving ehn... Just like a speed train...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sailor1:

Stop quoting multiple people when you make a post. You're the one one who'd do your homework on ehere you want to put your money. Both are similar tokens. I see no sense in splitting between the two

I quoted those guys just to get straight to the point, and sometimes following experienced people will make your journey easier and your loss minimal ..

I’ve made my research but I want to see from others’ perspectives before I jump into it. I guess that’s the purpose of this thread ..
Thanks .

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sailor1:

Stop quoting multiple people when you make a post. You're the one one who'd do your homework on ehere you want to put your money. Both are similar tokens. I see no sense in splitting between the two
Why are you picking on him. I didn't know that a traveler that ask questions could miss road.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hope you know Sailor1 is Jedisco grin, he's only responding grin
Chikacha:
Why are you picking on him. I didn't know that a traveler that ask questions could miss road.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Blaeizyt:

Toor.. grin
Odi worosiworo

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seon01: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ibime:

I'm still in it

I'm trying to swap some of my Divine to bnb on pancakeswap but the transaction is unsuccessful and I av about 20$ smartchain. What do u think I shud do?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Na wa o beeteec...when Lambo na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Blaeizyt:
Now that's something... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
seon01:

I'm trying to swap some of my Divine to bnb on pancakeswap but the transaction is unsuccessful and I av about 20$ smartchain. What do u think I shud do?
Try to swap 75% of what you have maybe it wants to charge you from what you have. Or try poocoin. undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
seon01:

6.5% slippage but I wouldn't sell now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ibime:

CZ has been talking about Moonboys on BSc network apeing into shïtcoins

That one no concern me sha. BSc is where my action is at the moment. Did 4x on Symbull and just done 4x on Evergreen

Printing money on Evergreen today. Who say shïtcoins no dey pay no dey do research

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ibime:

Printing money on Evergreen today. Who say shïtcoins no dey pay no dey do research
na to enter early

If you enter late like now, you go know say OBI is a BOY

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seon01: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ibime:

6.5% slippage but I wouldn't sell now

Okay, thanks bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seon01: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ibime:

@ibime, u didn't drop this here abii u no dey drop shitcoins here again nii?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ibime:

Now is not the right time to enter this oooh. Look well ooo At 500%, unless you have gambling in mind if you enter this you come out next year- if it's still there. Since you didn't find it in time , move! or wait for it to fall... that is assuming you have made your research and know you trust the project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
seon01:

@ibime, u didn't drop this here abii u no dey drop shitcoins here again nii?

I only drop wetin Im 90% sure of.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by idolda: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
kings11ng:

Copy the contract address and paste it on the top right side of trust wallet, the name of the token will show or you can add it as custom token. Click on it and see your coin appear

Saw the initial post and nearly piss for body when i checked and saw that my transaction history has disappeared and the total money in my wallet is still $3 binance fund.

Later when i tried to swap the token i got l saw it among the list of tokens. Hope I am safe? Also I bought 1000 token of Divine token but when i checked just now i saw 940 instead of 1000, is that normal thing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
I'm trying to get into Kurai Inu presale in half an hour

Presale in half an hour

PanCakeSwap on Monday

I will do both - but if your internet is not fast enough and you don't set very high slippage (to get in first on Pancake), sorry will be your name. These oversubscribed launches 4x in one minute. Fastest transaction wins.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daniboygeorge22: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
If you missed hodling d early days of btc, Ethereum, aavax, BnB and soI for the long-haul rewards.
I would state dz here once only.
Do not sleep on dz sleeping beast.
It is coming to take its well-deserved top 5 position of d world cryptocurrency in the nearest feature and it is bankrolled by JP Morgan.
It does 480k transactions per sec
Better than btc technology n improved.
Strengthen security better than Ethereum, cardona,
Addresses and solved the interoperability issues lacking in solana.
The latest functionalities of the network complete dz token's hybrid blockchain platform. dz sleeping beast is already delivering interoperability, scalability, and security across industries including finance, healthcare, and insurance.
The hybrid blockchain supports interoperability using Pact, its open-source, Turing-incomplete smart contract language with Formal Verification. The simple smart contract language is powerful enough to code complex contracts and execute multi-party transactions. Enterprises and developers alike will find that applications once considered too difficult to build are now achievable with it. Removing the complexity and vulnerability of other smart contract languages, Pact advances secure and legible transactions.

It is a financial advice...
If it should dip to $3-4 dollar, stack up some more, I mean buy plenty, plenty Hodl keep tight bcuz it is going to be huge!...
And it is coming to challenge solana and rival Ethereum, bnb and others in the future.
Stuart popejoy's project is going shake the crypto world big time. Bcuz d project mad die.
Google the name of the token yourself.

Hint. On Google search: "what crypto project is Stuart popejoy working on that is backed by JP Morgan." Kucoin exchange supported.
***I'm done spoon-feeding ppl with crypto shits**** lipsrsealed

cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Impulse80(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
If you no get money no chase shitcoin o. Ibime na boss o grin

I dey my village like this!

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jas80: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Impulse80:

Hahahaha....shitcoin don send u go village

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Impulse80:

This is funny grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jideprof: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Impulse80:

Sha no dey play with Akamu for village. Na person wey get strength today fit commot from village tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
felzylix:
Are you not gonna buy XTM (TORUM) like this?
I won’t say much cos I dunno much.
DYOR

Who did ??

Still 5m mcap. Enough room to fly…

DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Tolu181:
na to enter early

If you enter late like now, you go know say OBI is a BOY

You think it is now late? A coin that is still in early days?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ibime:

Just aped in.. lemme see how it goes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Impulse80:

It's obvious that you don't know that you can do wonders with 10 dollar worth of shitcoin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
kings11ng:

You think it is now late? A coin that is still in early days?
e go still re-trace
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cannicus:

Took profit around $230.

Now on the sidelines moping. embarassed

Once it retraces, I will be trading it in futures only.

With trailing stop loss.

Now at #5. Should flip usdt to reach #4 once it crosses $325. BNB will be a tougher one to flip.

Didn't even need to cross $300 to flip usdt.

BNB, watch out !

Once it fulfills it's destiny as ETH killer, it will sit at #2. grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
This post in 2010 made me shout shineke!

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cannicus:

Didn't even need to cross $300 to flip usdt.

BNB, watch out !

Once it fulfills it's destiny as ETH killer, it will sit at #2. grin
All this fake marketcap story sef, make Btc do leg-over now all go begin print -40% like water. Even trade volume is manipulated at almost 30% now on the so called big caps. Exchanges and their owners no go make heaven unless Buhari dey there.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dartilo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
I don't know why them keep stopping me from commenting here....

So people plz how do I get myself usdt from binance to pancake so I get at least 10$ shit coin and wic shit coin is advisable to enter now@Guruz in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Uniqueaccountant(m), rillchritty(m), Stan2330(m), Jashub and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.