Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3347264 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Go ftm go angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 4:35am On Nov 08, 2021
luvlyoracle:
I have small 80dolls...which coin can I buy?
I am on gate and hotbit
No shitcoins pls cry

Get Shiba
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 4:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Ibime:

Can OpenHeaven2019 give us Bïnance calls, for those of us not on Kucoin

Sdn dey gate. Io
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Macgyver1:

I'm holding 1 million floof
Nice one, guys if you haven't bought FLOOF, go and buy now, or you might regret it when it starts mooning.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 5:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Macgyver1:

I'm holding 1 million floof
please, where did you buy it. Is there any other exchange apart from
raydium to buy it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Hi Guys!!!

Could y'all please tell me which mobile wallets apart from Binance have P2P and is both safe and easy to use. I'm tired of buying my coins through lazy Whatsapp crypto group admins.
I'm not sure, I think Kraken does too. You can research on Google.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2021

Ning, pls
lkillbrokehoes:
Nice one, guys if you haven't bought FLOOF, go and buy now, or you might regret it when it starts mooning.
good morning, pls where did you buy this coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Big call!!!!!!!

Rush and buy SolaLambo (SOB) on Raydium or solapeswap.

Total supply is 1m. Initial listing was $2. Coin to be listed in 4 major CEX soon

#FA

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2021
By 8.30 am , buy the MOVR/usdt......then hold....

Pay attention to the exact time I mentioned...e get why........exchange : Binance...

goodluck......

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Don't be a shrimp, months back I told some people here to buy Peachfolio before it mooned and some are still yet to buy, you can keep procrastinating, this will actually be my last time of telling anyone to buy, the project is still early and hopefully by this time next year, those that bought early would have become a millionaire, keep sitting on the fence.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2021
doyin01:
By 8.30 am , buy the MOVR/usdt......

Pay attention to the exact time I mentioned...e get why........exchange : Binance...

goodluck......

Binance countdown says 7am to resume trading..

Whys the difference

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Rubby1:

Nah gate oo!
Chief try download gate” is easy to use like Binance. KuCoin is good but too complicated jare!

Is hate like binance because i noticed they're not listing some of the coins on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Rubby1:

Nah gate oo!
Chief try download gate” is easy to use like Binance. KuCoin is good but too complicated jare!

Is gate like binance because i noticed they're not listing some of the coins on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Rexraph18:

Binance countdown says 7am to resume trading..

Whys the difference

There is a reason why i intentionally picked 8.30am

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AntichristXXX: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't be a shrimp, months back I told some people here to buy Peachfolio before it mooned and some are still yet to buy, you can keep procrastinating, this will actually be my last time of telling anyone to buy, the project is still early and hopefully by this time next year, those that bought early would have become a millionaire, keep sitting on the fence.

How person go buy this stuffs na

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Hi Guys!!!

Could y'all please tell me which mobile wallets apart from Binance have P2P and is both safe and easy to use. I'm tired of buying my coins through lazy Whatsapp crypto group admins.
kuco1n has p2p

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Please is anyone here using gate.
Is the P2P safe?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2021
amajato:
Is vet a good buy at the moment? Please analyst
Gurus, can we buy Vet now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2021
doyin01:

There is a reason why i intentionally picked 8.30am

Okay.. cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reporter2020: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2021
doyin01:
By 8.30 am , buy the MOVR/usdt......then hold....

goodluck......

The coin currently dipping since it was listed 7am... Why? Still suggest we buy?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Sailor1:
On betece weekly...

Is it just me, but the arrowed weekly close weeks back seem to set up some vibes in me... I always pay attention when I see such candles on a HTF... Hopefully, the push-up today doesn't end up as a short squeeze before a selloff...

The opposite way of looking at it is that bitc0in has had 3 successive weekly candles open and close above 60k which was a prior resistance level which is bullish....

That's the good thing about charts.... One chart can tell two stories
If that candlestick is significant, btc would not close above $63,000 on the weekly. It was just a rejection on the first attempt. I was worried about the candlestick too, that's why I kept saying it is important for btc to close above $63,000. That would be the only thing indicating trend continuation.

Btc was stuck at this level for 13 weeks earlier this year without being able to close above it before it crashed. So the $63,000 level is a strong resistance level and closing above it now only indicate btc will continue going up.

If this candlestick appears again when btc has gone higher, e.g around $100k, it will be an indication that the trend has come/is coming to an end but around level that has already been visited, it might just be a rejection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2021
15. AR technical analysis
Bullish Pennant has formed on D1 chart with a juicy TP at 105. I have a buy order set at 69 before, but with the pennant forming, smart money will want to wait it out. Confirmation is a daily candle (1am Lagos) close outside of the triangle. The smartest of men would wait for a retest but an aggressive long term hodler will jump right in and DCA later. The current retracement is meant for fibonacci traders who want to enter retracement levels.
REKT = NFA + TRADE + FOMO......
where FUD = EMOTIONS = POOR RISK MGT = constant

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrHistorian: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Avax!!!! grin

The minimum we are getting to is 100.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Is gate like binance because i noticed they're not listing some of the coins on binance

Chief, I can only say one thing. Gate list more coins than Binance, thou any coin you see on Binance have strong foundation and founders are reliable! And on Binance, once they discover the coin founders are no more reliable or has nothing to offer anymore. The said coin would be delisted from Binance just the way they did to clover!!

Most coins, gate lists them before Binance!! I just started using gate so i can’t say much about it! Thou is easier to use than KuCoin!! And some coins on Binance, someone can only buy them with eth or btc which isn’t nice, I say this cos there’s one coin that’s on Binance but you can only buy with Ethereum or Btc while the same coin, i can buy on gate with usdt! You understand the logic? When Binance add usdt, the price may increase.. that’s just it!

That’s all i could say for now!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2021
I gave this warning about the bull trap... Her fears are justified, that candlestick is a bull trap loading, good thing it has given sufficient warning...
I want to be wrong, please let me be.... but bull trap bull trap bull trap.... any US rapper to do a song on it? Those their songs without melody where somebody will just be repeating "bull trap, hey yo, bull trap hey yo...."
Happiness09:

If that candlestick is significant, btc would not close above $63,000 on the weekly. It was just a rejection on the first attempt. I was worried about the candlestick too, that's why I kept saying it is important for btc to close above $63,000. That would be the only thing indicating trend continuation.

Btc was stuck at this level for 13 weeks earlier this year without being able to close above it before it crashed. So the $63,000 level is a strong resistance level and closing above it now only indicate btc will continue going up.

If this candlestick appears again when btc has gone higher, e.g around $100k, it will be an indication that the trend has come/is coming to an end but around level that has already been visited, it might just be a rejection.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2021
I'm out bros... got in at 36...
you guys should enjoy
MrHistorian:
Avax!!!! grin

The minimum we are getting to is 100.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adenugbaraphael(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Eyes on ATLAS
I'll be buying more when it retraces to its support levels (OTEs)

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2021
9japple:

I gave this warning about the bull trap... Her fears are justified, that candlestick is a bull trap loading, good thing it has given sufficient warning...
I want to be wrong, please let me be.... but bull trap bull trap bull trap.... any US rapper to do a song on it? Those their songs without melody where somebody will just be repeating "bull trap, hey yo, bull trap hey yo...."
If you have a Short position in btc, you better close it, there's no trap.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2021
demmy66:

Ning, pls good morning, pls where did you buy this coin
buy on Raydium

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Alliswell73, Ceasarceasar, santos123(m), GRACEGLORY, Factism(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.