Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3296443 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 4:36am On Nov 09, 2021
PLS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THIS EVERGREEN TOKEN AND DOGEZILLA FOR SOME TIME AND AM HAVEING A DOUBLE THOUGHT. THEY HAVE NICE ROAD MAPS N THE EGT HAS A USE CASE. BOTH HAVE AMAZING COMMUNITY. BUT I USED DEX GURU TO CHECK BOTH AND LIQUIDITY WAS ZERO. PLS SOMEONE HELP ME LOOK IT UP TOO. FOR A SECOND OPINION. THANKS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gubularaska: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2021
kintus:

Something is happening that we are not being told. I mentioned it here last week but someone outrightly said I was getting into a shit.

Surprisingly, that token was listed and traded on poloniex barely 48hours later.

Na to the monitor the event we dey now o

Can I get in on trust wallet?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 5:04am On Nov 09, 2021
Dartilo:

How do I pass this stage
If you are finding it hard to buy a token on pancakeswap, try poocoin.app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmanuel4758(m): 5:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
All this news about cbn and crypto....is it new? No be the same ban and blocking of account since February?
https://tme/yahooloader or go to search input Bitcoin market hub or copy the link put . in between t and me
Eg t. me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Pls I suggest we create a telegram group and drop the link here so we could help each other out there.
Their next stop would be this our precious thread.
Even if we don't post there but for backup Incase something happens to this thread..
Excellent suggestion, this space is closely monitored. I have open one already I cannot drop the link here because of the bot, you can send me a DM or a mail kemiadeshinaoyindamola@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dartilo(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If you are finding it hard to buy a token on pancakeswap, try poocoin.app

Is it accessible Tru trust wallet

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:47am On Nov 09, 2021
phenzy:
Cell is an undervalued gem. See as its compared to its counterparts. Kucoin listing this year and Mainett by December. Buy $CELL and hodl... it’s surely going to melt faces soon

So bcoz it is compared to other counter part, then it is a sure gem..

How many many coins wey be gem and notin don happen....

No be whales dey control everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Dartilo:

Is it accessible Tru trust wallet
Yes, use the dapp browser, once you are on poocoin.app, connect your wallet just like you do on pancakeswap, it's not a rocket science, poocoin is very easy to use.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edibles20: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Excellent suggestion, this space is closely monitored. I have open one already I cannot drop the link here because of the bot, you can send me a DM or a mail kemiadeshinaoyindamola@gmail.com

If Government agents are here, and I suspect they are, how sure are you they won’t follow you to the telegram page? Or you know the identity of everyone that visits this page?

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Gubularaska:

Can I get in on trust wallet?

Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2021
Rexraph18:

Squid has been going up and down for the past few days now, some guys I know have been riding it using DCA, one has made up to 400% on a small amount he used.

Fast money.

What exchange is he using? Because TWT is having liquidity wahala
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Rubby1:

Nah who keep money for bank i de pity! Nah usdt sure for now, Cos one day CBN go just block some1 account for having up to 500k in account! Imagine the people who CBN block their account. The money don go be that ooo! God. Back to zero!!

The way this government is going. Is like Binance better pass them!!

Abi they wan everyone to do yahoo ni? Nawaooh!!

Your bank will call you and advise you to move your fund.they only close account when funds have been moved

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Opinedecandid(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2021
URGENT!!!

Please help out, friends.
I just noticed that part of my USDT is locked in Gate.io.
How do I get it unlocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Opinedecandid(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Sailor1:

There's no cheap way for erc20... Welcome to the world of eith...

Perhaps, if there's a market selloff, gas fees might drop a little and you can then swap to a cheaper chain

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Can you trade and transfer coins on gate io without verification? I am asking before I deposit,abeg.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Response01:

You can buy both on kuc*oin or Gate*Io.

They Have good use case, good community and big events coming up soon.

Check coin gecko or coin market cap for more info on them.

You need home training lessons on sarcasm. I can't believe you missed that.
Sailor1 was trying to tell you to stop advising people to buy coin out of a hunch or for personal reasons.
Make a research instead.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Edibles20:

If Government agents are here, and I suspect they are, how sure are you they won’t follow you to the telegram page? Or you know the identity of everyone that visits this page?
A telegram group cannot be closed by government officials.
It's the reason for my suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2021
luvlyoracle:
A telegram group cannot be closed by government officials.
It's the reason for my suggestion.

What happened to the information on this thread? Why create a telegram/WhatsApp group when all you need is here?

Someone wey get like 10 accounts for here don already drop him email, when dem scam you now your eye go clear....

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2021
$EVERETH added to my shitcoins to HODL. Bought on poocoin, cant get it on pancake
CA 0x16dcc0ec78e91e868dca64be86aec62bf7c61037
Still lowcap.... DYOR

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2021
dayo229:

What happened to the information on this thread? Why create a telegram/WhatsApp group when all you need is here?

Someone wey get like 10 accounts for here don already drop him email, when dem scam you now your eye go clear....
If the thread is deleted everything goes also new gems and update for new coins won't be seen by we newbies
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2021
I don't believe all these rumors concerning gov agent blocking p2p binance or whatever

Patricia that have been advertising crypto currency and sponsoring bbnaija2021what have government Done to them.

All these rubbish are just rumors abeg

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Hello house. I got 5000 mim ($10) token yesterday on raydium using safepal wallet, but the balance on my safepal wallet is showing 50000 mim ($100).

what could be wrong here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2021
sheanzy:
I don't believe all these rumors concerning gov agent blocking p2p binance or whatever

Patricia that have been advertising crypto currency and sponsoring bbnaija2021what have government Done to them.

All these rubbish are just rumors abeg
There are not rubbish and not rumors side , I know like two ppl that gtb blocked their acc , patricia , b-lord and those crypto companies Dey pay tax and Dey tip the government.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2021
If you bought wakanda inu back then congrats, some guys have taken profits already, I've taken my own profit and capital and left $500 there. cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmuba(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2021
LTC on fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aguluamaka(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Buy Transhuman Coin THC now. It's still early o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Manchester United Fan Token (MUFC) has been created, rush and get the Airdrop now!

This MUFC project looks promising and you should try and get the Airdrop. The Manchester United Fan Token (MUFC). The token is a BEP-20 utility token created to establish the Manchester United Fan community as an avenue for them to exhibit their love and support for the club. Read more about it and full guide on how to get it on your Trust Wallet here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/manchester-united-fan-token-mufc-has-been-created-rush-and-get-the-airdrop-now/

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Rubby1:

Nah who keep money for bank i de pity! Nah usdt sure for now, Cos one day CBN go just block some1 account for having up to 500k in account! Imagine the people who CBN block their account. The money don go be that ooo! God. Back to zero!!

The way this government is going. Is like Binance better pass them!!

Abi they wan everyone to do yahoo ni? Nawaooh!!

I’m really scared now . Cos me wey Dey recieve money to the my account every time , I just pray nothing happens to people’s money wey Dey with me..

Person go think of how to make money and live good life , one wicked government go Dey plan to block am .

I shake head for the incoming generation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Ibime:

10 minutes, that's late. By that time boys suppose done buy, sell and move on

Ikr. I dey wait for the other movement of 10x or thereabouts you talked about after the initial profit taking...that's if e go reach there. So I'm still in.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2021
Another airdrop missed cry $ENS.
Sadly i never got a .eth domain, even though I once considered it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

SOL, & VeChain, had been testing resistance multiple times through the day. Bearish momentum in play. Both tokens may experience reversals to the next support.

VeChain is yet to clear the $0.165 fully. It may have to retrace. It’s not advisable to short in case it won’t retrace.
SOL is still in same circle, still expecting it to reverse.

Meanwhile, cryptocurrency by now had taught us, opened our eyes to a reality: “Things don’t make you valuable, you make things valuable.” When we dump a coin or token they lose value, same vice-versa. This applies to every area of life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Erikiel(m), 10cedes, Valwezzy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.