Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3349055 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Lol.

You don’t get the message.

I want you to be rich.

You want to exit a coin that would pump 500%

Coin that has not even began to move.

For those asking for signal

ONT never move, a 20% move from $0.8 to $1 is nothing compare to what is to come.

ONT is still open for entry at $1.

Target is $6 (600%)

Hahahahaha

We must be rich this year.

Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Runsboi:

Oga Boss this one you're showing us Win, should we move!! tongue cheesy wink

grin
I bought it the day it pumped heavy.... Was busy and didn't exit...
It's held some structure and Pushing up... I believe it takes those higher levels again. Set some sells and left a moon bag.
That said, I have relatively little in micros now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Crypto only moves when you sell it...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sailor1:

grin
I bought it the day it pumped heavy.... Was busy and didn't exit...
It's held some structure and Pushing up... I believe it takes those higher levels again. Set some sells and left a moon bag.
That said, I have relatively little in micros now

Have you used bi.nan.ce P 2 P sell feature before.

I just bou.ght uS.dt at around 466.65 and i clicked on sell, I'm seeing about 500, 505, etc.

Does that mean I can sell it for that price like that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sailor1:

Vet like others I listed is a sleeping monster...
When time reach, e go waka... The particular time is what I don't know

You can decide to take a sit and wait...
For now na ADA

Vet!!!
Another one I was begging folks to buy a while ago...
Gave 4 weeks of opportunity and funny enough, it dipped to 0.27 when others were pumping... I reloaded there again when folks exited it to buy tops. When it left the park, I reminded folks again....

It's been a sweet ride and though I have deployed stops, I dont think it's done yet.... My taje profit will be from 0.9 ish.....
Just like atom, algo, ada and dot, it was so obvious a trade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sailor1:

Vet!!!
Another one I was begging folks to buy a while ago...
Gave 4 weeks of opportunity and funny enough, it dipped to 0.27 when others were pumping... I reloaded there again.... When it left the park, I reminded folks again....

It's been a sweet ride and though I have deployed stops, I dont think it's done yet.... My taje profit will start from 0.9 ish.....
Just like atom and algo, it was so obvious a trade

Hello sir, I am new to this and I would need a little bit of help. Between binance and kucoin, which is better?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
AIT1:

Have you used bi.nan.ce P 2 P sell feature before.

I just bou.ght uS.dt at around 466.65 and i clicked on sell, I'm seeing about 500, 505, etc.

Does that mean I can sell it for that price like that?

Those high rate buyer are airtime top up(i.e they pay by crediting your mobile number)...look for buyers with bank transfer

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
I like to seek opportunities before they become obvious....

Like I said above, one of the reasons I'm still in the market is cos eith and link haven't pumped.... I very much dont think this bullrun will end without those two pumping. Obviously, nothing is certain in this market and I'm willing to be wrong on this.

If you've witnessed link pump before, you wouldn't want to miss it... It's one of the most bullish coyns in the top 10. Moreso, it didn't spend all this thime accumulating above ATH for nothing

I said yesterday that I was ridiculously accumulating link. Thankfully, my alyts pumped today and good profits were taken to redeploy else where.... In hindsight, it'd be an obvious trade... One I don't want to miss....

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
NgHotGirls:
How do I do that when I cannot even deposit or nake transfer
You just chat someone up on the p2p section and the person will give u his account number and u will do normal transfer for the person and binance will act as trusted third party so that neither the buyer nor seller gets scammed. I will advice you watch the videos in p2p section to learn more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tamel:

Those high rate buyer are airtime top up(i.e they pay by crediting your mobile number)...look for buyers with bank transfer

Oh, okay. Now I understand. No wonder some people dey always get plenty voucher wey them want sell.

Thank you very much bro. I grab.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
AirBay:

Hello sir, I am new to this and I would need a little bit of help. Between binance and kucoin, which is better?

Have no idea... Never traded on kucoin...
But it's a popular one.

If it does what you want, stick to it.
I'm not keen on everyone being on binance... Crypt0 should be decentralised same with exchanges too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sailor1:
I like to seek opportunities before they become obvious....

Like I said above, one of the reasons I'm still in the market is cos eith and link haven't pumped.... I very much dont think this bullrun will end without those two pumping. Obviously, nothing is certain in this market and I'm willing to be wrong on this.

If you've witnessed link pump before, you wouldn't want to miss it... It's one of the most bullish coyns in the top 10. Moreso, it didn't spend all this thime accumulating above ATH for nothing

I said yesterday that I was ridiculously accumulating link. Thankfully, my alyts pumped today and good profits were taken to redeploy else where.... In hindsight, it'd be an obvious trade... One I don't want to miss....

I almost missed the link pump....I just bought it this morning and it is at the right time for me. this is the only pump I enjoyed since this bull run started.

After the Doge loss, I just jejely stick to my 10usd daily trading profit... it has consistently work for me for the past 10days.... except last 2days that I tried to test holding..my coin keep rising and falling at same point. Lolz, I took the wheels again today...link and XLM have giving me 27usd today.

I now understand what you mean by taken profit...

Boss please kindly suggest another nice exchange like bin.ance for me.... I prefer taken my profit entirely off bi.nance, else I will use it to trade and I don't like it. I currently use cryp.to.com but the exchange is only good for holding...I want something dynamic like bina.nce.

God bless you boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Udapod:
You just chat someone up on the p2p section and the person will give u his account number and u will do normal transfer for the person and binance will act as trusted third party so that neither the buyer nor seller gets scammed. I will advice you watch the videos in p2p section to learn more.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
JayromWrites:
Senior Men and women in the house, I greet

I'm currently cash-strapped and I have some x.rp to sell

please what's the best favorite rate to sell?

someone offered me 410/dolls

I urgently need this money like yesterday
don't be in. a haste to sell so you don't lose your money to scammers...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

It would dump after this bull run.

You should Leveraged ETHDOWN on binance
if you're recommending to buy and hodl after the bull run, then its wrong, this leveraged coins rebalances and value is mostly momentum dependent and not price, not good advise to hodl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
bizzibodi:

Draft so if na millions dey there U will use Ghana must go clear am or other banks honor draft from sister bank.
This policy will lead to some banks collapse...anyway I have clear ma acct na piggy bank I dey use now..no more bank charges.
i tire for buhari
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
These People wouldn't dare close my account because I owe them embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
How will I fill this

Pls help

After this I should be able to do it myself

Someone should give me an example

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
kolagbemi:

I almost missed the link pump....I just bought it this morning and it is at the right time for me. this is the only pump I enjoyed since this bull run started.

After the Doge loss, I just jejely stick to my 10usd daily trading profit... it has consistently work for me for the past 10days.... except last 2days that I tried to test holding..my coin keep rising and falling at same point. Lolz, I took the wheels again today...link and XLM have giving me 27usd today.

Boss please kindly suggest another nice exchange like bin.ance for me.... I prefer taken my profit entirely off bi.nance, else I will use it to trade and I don't like it. I currently use cryp.to.com but the exchange is only good for holding...I want something dynamic like bina.nce.

God bless you boss
Bro I just sent u a dm,I'm all about daily profit but can I ask how u make about 10$ daily cos I'm very interested
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
kolagbemi:

God bless you boss

Boss u do X L M and l i n k daily trades?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
kolagbemi:

God bless you boss

Hehe... Whatever works for you...good you've started making progress
If youre patient enough, you'd likely make much more than daily sells.

You can chk out coinbase pro and see if you like it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
fusionchimera:
BAOUSDT BUY FROM 0.00135-0.0014 TARGET FROM 0.0022

Boss did it enter?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Uglychicki:
How will I fill this

Pls help

After this I should be able to do it myself

Someone should give me an example

Click on that stop limit and change to limit or market order...preferably limit, and click the percentage of funds you want to spend or just type it into the next box...then click buy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
JayromWrites:
Senior Men and women in the house, I greet

I'm currently cash-strapped and I have some x.rp to sell

please what's the best favorite rate to sell?

someone offered me 410/dolls

I urgently need this money like yesterday
Is it on Binance? I need
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmandotcom: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
I've tried to gamble my way into making profits from here and there but sometimes I end up losing almost all my profits for the day.

Nothing beats setting a target for yourself daily. How much do you want to make on trades and exit the market - no matter how pumpy coins are.

For example, on a particular coin which I invested just 30k in, I set daily target of 4k or 5k. Once I hit the amount, I sell my fund for usdt, keep and wait until the next day. This strategy has been helping a newbie like me to cut losses as I don't gamble on coins that could make or mar me. I just gently take profit at certain time of the day and exit honourably, whether this coin is pumping or that coin is still running.

This is to my niggas who have lost their profits or capital while moving from here to there. What you should do is figure out good coins that can make you some profits and also figure the right time of the day to exit the market. With this, by end of the month, you will have something tangible.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sailor1:

Switch your timeframe to weekly or monthly... I.e each candle representing a week of PA... See d pic below

You can also zoom in or out- "pinch to zoom"
WIN took my money. Now going up. Reduced $10k to $5600 plus
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by asitis752: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Lol.

You don’t get the message.

I want you to be rich.

You want to exit a coin that would pump 500%

Coin that has not even began to move.

For those asking for signal

ONT never move, a 20% move from $0.8 to $1 is nothing compare to what is to come.

ONT is still open for entry at $1.

Target is $6 (600%)
I want to do this. Could you please walk me through step by step on how to do this? I have already downloaded binance app but don't know how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by val4sure(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sailor1:

On what exchange?
Binance bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cowbell521:
WIN took my money. Now going up. Reduced $10k to $5600 plus

Omo shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Stop loss limit is very confusing to me and it is very important

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jmandotcom:
I've tried to gamble my way into making profits from here and there but sometimes I end up losing almost all my profits for the day.

Nothing beats setting a target for yourself daily. How much do you want to make on trades and exit the market - no matter how pumpy coins are.

For example, on a particular coin which I invested just 30k in, I set daily target of 4k or 5k. Once I hit the amount, I sell my fund for usdt, keep and wait until the next day. This strategy has been helping a newbie like me to cut losses as I don't gamble on coins that could make or mar me. I just gently take profit at certain time of the day and exit honourably, whether this coin is pumping or that coin is still running.

This is to my niggas who have lost their profits or capital while moving from here to there. What you should do is figure out good coins that can make you some profits and also figure the right time of the day to exit the market. With this, by end of the month, you will have something tangible.
Mehn this is true but the problem is to know the coin to buy cos my daily target is 5k sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MrNovo, Kaybeedon, SaintUlot, LordAdam16, chemashie(m), Akerekoroabijawara(m), Aremolekunowo(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.