Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3351382 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by flexclusive(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na this period this line dey funny me.

"E file, e je ko trade futures" grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
I don buy some ftm for one side
Waiting for SLP @700 ND DF @18000

Shib undecided nah I'll only buy at 32

Dis LRC no wan dip go $2.00 angry

ICP @43 undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
DieRich5:
thank you Jesus............ cry

I sold everything in busd yesterday

FTM cool

I go dey follow anytime you dey wait for retracement. It always favours you.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Treasure17(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
santos123:
I go dey follow anytime you dey wait for retracement. It always favours you.
hahaha cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!!!
A quick update on COTI, just spotted what appears to be a cleverly concealed CUP & HANDLE formation on D1
Wonderful. It is a bullish post-consolidation pattern. The possible entry points and TP points are depicted (oyibo!) in the diagram.
I am so confident of this, I am posting it also on Tradingview.. that is if sleep doesn't blow me away
CAUTION: Cup and handle is not for scalpers, so it's a swing trade. some days or weeks or months to target price....
PS: Note that the way I have depicted this cup and handle is not the traditional entry point, ideally, that my trade arrow should start from the handle, not the brim of the cup...no go talk say I teach the wrong thing, I am just varying it this time to give the SAFEST trade possibility, entering at the cup brim, reduces your profit but saves your risk too...
Don't quote me (For this reason above, I shall not post on Trading view again, so that the professors do not come for me)

9japple:
19. COTI Technical Analysis
Price is consolidating in that rectangle after a bullish run and should continue after breaking out, or it could continue after the average price of the channel is attained. Whichever case, the expansion in price should lead to an initial tp worth the length of the flag pole as shown in the diagram. All of these projections are subject to bitcoin movement. Every trade must be taken after due confirmation or with tolerable DCA.
For the hodlers, any of the green dotted lines are suitable entry points while scalpers can take profits upon a reaching a higher green line or any of the red dotted lines. A dose of the tokenomics and fundamentals of the coin would also be useful when making trade calls...
Remember our equations...
REKT = TRADE + ...... + ...... - ......... +............. -............

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by petux(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Small bitcoin dip, all alts just dump.. Nawa o..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
If you are wondering why the dip, it's because Evergrande has officially defaulted and now technically in bankruptcy. Hopefully this doesn't kick off a wave across the stockmarkets. As the stockmarkets go, so does Bitcoin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Timekeeper:

Whether poor or not, I will spank you if you are wrong....

That you are richer than me doesn't make you right...

Get Dt

Well said. cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
I saw something about Evergrande on twitter earlier in the day but didn't pay much attention to it.
I should have been cautious.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsaviour(f): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please help!!

I got some airdrop in my trustwallet a long time ago. I just saw them now. What should I do next. I don't know how to move it out to an exchange or something
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Boss maan what coin should I get?

Ibime:
If you are wondering why the dip, it's because Evergrande has officially defaulted and now technically in bankruptcy. Hopefully this doesn't kick off a wave across the stockmarkets. As the stockmarkets go, so does Bitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
nonut:
I logged into Twitter some minutes ago and to my utmost dismay, it was quiet(crypto zone). I checked Binance and I can understand whygrin
Blood everywhere...
Even that small boy wey dey jump up and down dey shill FTM, was nowhere to be foundgrin
Market sentiment in play.... grin

TA no forecast am o... The apple no fall near am grin

That Open heaven guy was telling people to take profits...

Omo sha no mind me. Crypto no get formula.
But this one no be dip na. E be like they wan shake paper hands out... What do I know, I don't even have 1bnb

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Timekeeper:
Abeg una ooooo.... I need 1 dollar worth of bnb for gas fee.... The Amt I need is nut 0.25 usdt...

You can send me your phone number and I will credit you if u don't wana give it for free

I am pleading.. Abeg make una no ignore me.. cry cry cry

BSc address
0xbd342CaB0A4578Bd1DD0d6D5E6F0C14dcD66A571

You should be able to sell your Raca now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
odysey:

LTC Pump signalled this Dump Na wa
Gurus I hail una

lol. LTC is an unfortunate fellow. It tends to pump just before bad news

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:
stock go soon received dip ooo angry nawao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
I think the evergrande default news trending on twitter is actually fake news fud.. According to bloomberg evergrande has not defaulted. Just goes to show how quick people are to panic sell.. Crazy how misinformation caused a 3% drop in entire crypto market in such a short period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sorry only for my people in mentorship sir
Anyone0455:
Please can you point me to the coins cry

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... You're doing well...

Though ftm is a much smaller cap and less likely to respect TA, still, in a trending market like we have, I always prefer to get into a coyn on the weekly support.
Its all about risk to reward

Most coyns will have their time eventually

Oga Jedisco, which coins are on weekly support?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
TA foresaw it guy...for some days we have been preaching take profits, to the extent that someone accused me of trading futures short that that was the reason I was shouting bull trap, but my charts where telling me that most coins were at ATH and a little correction was due. So Technical analysis tells you, if you know what you are looking at...Also, the price falls respecting the levels we have drawn before, so you have ample time to exit before collosal losses...
Do not use dumb T.A to condemn smart T.A, they are too different worlds....
IgiveLadiesBj:

Market sentiment in play.... grin

TA no forecast am o... The apple no fall near am grin

That Open heaven guy was telling people to take profits...

Omo sha no mind me. Crypto no get formula

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
9japple:
TA foresaw it guy...for some days we have been preaching take profits, to the extent that someone accused me of trading futures short that that was the reason I was shouting bull trap, but my charts where telling me that most coins were at ATH and a little correction was due. So Technical analysis tells you, if you know what you are looking at...Also, the price falls respecting the levels we have drawn before, so you have ample time to exit before collosal losses...

Okay Boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Someone said when LTC, EOS and BCH are pumping together, it's time to sell your bags grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jackest1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello guys, what do you think about little rabbit
.want to throw in some dolls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Cannicus:

The moon too sure sef. AR still cheap at 70/75$

I happy as I see am for cross margin sef. Na to dey load more bags every dip.

FTT, DYDX and MASK have also been newly added to cross margin.

Binance no dey try at all for them coin selections.

Axs
Luna
Mana
Sand

Also newly added to cross margin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Which dip to buy?
Or we should hold again ��
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
9japple:
This crash has nothing to do with TA, btc chart was looking very okay. Have you heard of Evergrande? Negative News got out, people panicked and sold, that's what happened, stocks crashed too.

I said it here before that, btc chart looks very healthy but there are some things happening in some countries which can affect the market negatively so we should have stop loss in place

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibime:
Someone said when LTC, EOS and BCH are pumping together, it's time to sell your bags grin grin grin

Mr Ibime, are you still riding BNX together with me or I’m alone?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Daemo111:

Dem tell U sey LTC pump na red warning U no gree hear word. We might go very red for like 3days straight b4 green steps in till/through December.
If U have fresh USDT, dnt buy now as the dip would get dipper.
They're actually waiting for seankafor to sleep, so they can play with his FTM and shiba grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Macgyver1:
I think the evergrande default news trending on twitter is actually fake news fud.. According to bloomberg evergrande has not defaulted. Just goes to show how quick people are to panic sell.. Crazy how misinformation caused a 3% drop in entire crypto market in such a short period.
Yes, I'm still trying to confirm if they really defaulted again or it's just fud. I hope it's fud

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nah coin wey big pass Evergrande I dey trade now grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Guys any idea why Little Rabbit is pumping ?
the little money i put 6 months ago has now done x5 shocked

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okeykingsley: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Have you being able to sale your little Rabbit abi the price increase is a glitch??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (3669) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Miracle112(m), Namzy(m), BriteWay, 08dominic, PrinceWezy(m), 10kgod(m), Allthelight, Windblown2much, Cecegrace(f), Veenbanks(m), DextrousD and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.