Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,570 members, 7,823,488 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327186 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
clems88:
Hmm. I suspect anything can happen soon. Planning to sell my co.in to us.dt and do normal short term trading on coi.ns that rise and fall. I cannot come and cry premium tears when the trumpet blows grin

What did you suspect
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by itzzkhaliii(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
NgHotGirls:
I think you will have an account before you do p2p. I can buy from you o, am interested
What's your rate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
tempusfugit:
yeah that's for sure, sold it off because I need to invest massively on Zilliqa and vet!!!

Did you see any potential on vet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
IamDavid:

Good morning boss (and other bosses), can you open a WhatsApp group for signals? You can set the groups to "only admins" so that signals, sl and tps, progress reports, important news etc will be so clear. The way this thread is, it's kinda difficult to catch signals on time (as we know timing is important in trading). This thread can be used to teach people how to trade and solve any challenges.
I observed some signal arrive after d train has left d station.
May b d mod want to denied us d good opportunity.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
PedigreeCity:
I bought on.t from my usd.t on bi.nnance for about 20min ago but the money is yet to reflect on o.nt till now after stating ''success'' as usual.

What's going on
Someone should pls help
What could have cause that pls
Did U use limit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
PedigreeCity:

Not that i bought through p2.p
And i've bn trading with the money since all this while

Although the money is till displaying on usd.t but cant be use to buy coin again
May b d buy limit order U set has not been hit,under d buy sell, U will see d coin U buy displayed click on cancel yur USD.t will come back.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamDavid(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
bizzibodi:

I observed some signal arrive after d train has left d station.
It happens quite a lot here. I don't know why my observation didn't get enough interactions lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Anowax:
He clearly has a pending limit order hence his challenge.

It beats me how people just jump in into a venture and wouldn't take time to do LITTLE learning and research before putting in their hard earned money in it. Why the rush

In the real world, people spend months even years learning a trade before starting theirs but here we think say na magic. Okay nah.

The other day someone said reading from page 1 to 50 is too much for him but he was busy asking a basic question that has been answered severally in those pages he refused to read. He just want the spoon feeding and he comes tomorrow to ask some other question that has been discussed. I make bold to say that the information contained herein in this thread, no tutor can teach you outside for free... But wait, we're all in a hurry, and won't want to 'waste' time reading those.

"If you want to hide anything from a black man, put it in a book."
Put 1000bt.c in a book many will miss it.
For me I learn by myself...I learnt U can cancel yur buy or sell order several times to adjust yur price,if yur buy order is not hit,U cannot place sell order.
Some just want to make money without knowing what they are doing?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamDavid(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good afternoon traders in here, can we open a WhatsApp group for signals? We can set the groups to "only admins" so that signals, sl and tps, progress reports, important news etc will be so clear. The way this thread is, it's kinda difficult to catch signals on time (as we know timing is important in trading). This thread can be used to teach people how to trade and solve any challenges.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kutynez: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
I'm selling my profit made from trading Eth. Anyone with good rate that need $62 Eth should chat me up on Whatsapp.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hadsty23:
Don't really understand what's going on today, bought 3 different alts and all of them keep going down.

Feel like crying RN but can't move out, would rather hold for days/week till I get it back
angry sad sad

Which did you buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
I've noticed something for sometimes now....I noticed that coins generally rise from 12pm or 1pm to about 4am....then fall from 4am to around 12pm.

On several occasions, I've made good profits and lost it while I fell asleep between 4am and 11am.

New strategy loading from today.

Meanwhile, what could be the reason.....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
I've not been able to make transfer to binance since this week. What other methods can I use please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
kolagbemi:
I've noticed something for sometimes now....I noticed that coins generally rise from 12pm or 1pm to about 4am....then fall from 4am to around 12pm.

On several occasions, I've made good profits and lost it while I fell asleep between 4am and 11am.

Is it possible to set this? Using oco, limit and stop loss option?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Av got 300$ payoneer fund. I need 300$ usdt .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
IamDavid:
Good afternoon traders in here, can we open a WhatsApp group for signals? We can set the groups to "only admins" so that signals, sl and tps, progress reports, important news etc will be so clear. The way this thread is, it's kinda difficult to catch signals on time (as we know timing is important in trading). This thread can be used to teach people how to trade and solve any challenges.
That will b nice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
kolagbemi:

you are right. I noticed the same
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
QuinModah:
I think once you make 10% of it grab your money ASAP and buy again when it's dips

ok tnks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
pls I really need help over here receive some $100 worth Bitcoin in my binance spot wallet transfer them to p2p but while I was about to sell them,it appears that I must do facial verification,and that thing ehh has been frustrating the little patience in me since day before yesterday him don they show me strong thing,From open your mouth,blink your eye,wave your hand,node your hand.Still always failing try both the site and the app pls is there anyway to bypass that thing to receive my money in my account,or as a trader what advice will you give me in investing that amount and have some gain.Pls gurus in the house show me some light na.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RealMillennial(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
According to the professionals, the way Chainge Finance will change lives, it'll be like what's happening with $VET and $VTHO. Those that missed VET & VTHO Airdrops (like me), shouldn't miss this. Me I don book space. Join the waiting list, and perform some social activities to start earning $CHNG. DON'T DEPOSIT ANYTHING.

https://www.chainge.finance/?referral=ab003976aff047da8a1a2934010f7727

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Akinola2345:

What did you suspect
price crash
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
itzzkhaliii:
pls I really need help over here receive some $100 worth Bitcoin in my binance spot wallet transfer them to p2p but while I was about to sell them,it appears that I must do facial verification,and that thing ehh has been frustrating the little patience in me since day before yesterday him don they show me strong thing,From open your mouth,blink your eye,wave your hand,node your hand.Still always failing try both the site and the app pls is there anyway to bypass that thing to receive my money in my account,or as a trader what advice will you give me in investing that amount and have some gain.Pls gurus in the house show me some light na.
This thing didn't take me up to 20mins I swr. I did mine outside my home. Don't let the camera be too close to your face (in fact i moved mine away from my face till the next instruction came up) then when they said nod or blink, do it geeeeeeently undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gemineye:
This thing didn't take me up to 20mins I swr. I did mine outside my home. Don't let the camera be too close to your face (in fact i moved mine away from my face till the next instruction came up) then when they said nod or blink, do it geeeeeeently undecided
thanks alot I'lll try again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
elmas:

Is it possible to set this? Using oco, limit and stop loss option?

It's not....you have to be awake.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ocallen: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Eeoss Bitishi be doing things. Target profit taken 6.99% . Time 2hrs 30mins.
Guys, I am talking to those who just entered into crypto. I urge you all to learn how to invest in crypto before diving into it. LEARN THE TRADE.

Your success in this game is the effect of you obeying the rule of the game.

It doesn't matter when you joined, there is always that profit and loss for you to make. Make your wins more than your loss. That's it.
Good luck guys , let's make this money!

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
GoodBoi1:
Dash is hot now and it still has more to come
Dash is getting hotter. I entered Dash at $192 today last I checked it was $260 and it has not even gotten to 50% of ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RealMillennial(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Who else bought $JULD expecting Binance listing?
Been hodling for a while now. Pls what do you guys know about this project? Is the listing likely to come soon abi make I look left...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
ONT on the move..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gemineye:
Same here. Just the way I did mine outside. And less than 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Guys, today is red oo. What a weekend!! But uncommon alts move anyway.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
RealMillennial:
According to the professionals, the way Chainge Finance will change lives, it'll be like what's happening with $VET and $VTHO. Those that missed VET & VTHO Airdrops (like me), shouldn't miss this. Me I don book space. Join the waiting list, and perform some social activities to start earning $CHNG. DON'T DEPOSIT ANYTHING.
https://www.chainge.finance/?referral=ab003976aff047da8a1a2934010f7727
All these airdrop that never comes,perform useless task,open yeye wallets,bots asking U to drop eity 1st.i prefer to buy koin even if na $10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: harry2sexy(m), omopretty1, Ogarexmas, FlashDboy, tweakstar, Azaland(f), sleekflow(m), nna777, twentyk(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.