Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3296328 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2021
RMKR is doing well

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Hi guys, anyone here investing in SOLARWIND TOKEN and BABYDOGE?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2021
As a beginner, I entered at 18 with very small money and kept taking profit. Now my RMRk remains 0.2. It pained me. I'm hanging onto that like a lifeline. Wish I invested more. My case be like person wey dey test if meat Don done until all the meat finish for pot. grin

xtremer:
RMKR is doing well

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
MapleBae2020:
As a beginner, I entered at 18 with very small money and kept taking profit. Now my RMRk remains 0.2. It pained me. I'm hanging onto that like a lifeline. Wish I invested more. My case be like person wey dey test if meat Don done until all the meat finish for pot. grin

i migrate all my coins frm kadena to rmkr
i didn't regret doing it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2021
You have a good foresight. Good for you. I'm tempted to fomo but I'm so cautious too. Make I no come lose all the profit

xtremer:

i migrate all my coins frm kadena to rmkr
i didn't regret doing it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2021
waypasser:
When Binaz started, they gave Airdrop of BNB like this Exchange is doing, and those who participated became millionaires. Don't joke with exchange coin!!!

� � � �
*ATLANTIS CEX*

Get 20,000 COINS of
Atlantis for free. It is a new exchange platform that gives out 20,000 $AC for free upon sign up.

AC MEANS AMERICA COIN 20,0000 WORTH 20,OOOUSD

Do it now!

The gullibility of some of you folks is annoying. So you believe 20k usd is what people go around distributing for free....

Thats my grouse with most of you people who keep spamming this thread with scam airdrops due to non-existent bonuses you've been offered. It seems like you guys don't reason thru stuff. Most airdrops are issued to addresses who interacted with a platform and not those who went seeking referrals....

Since they're promising you 20k usd for a sign-up, why not get everyone around you (family, friends, church members e.tc) to go collect 20k usd

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Elsueno:
shocked

And what's with the gas fee begging dat is trending nowadays, u have money to buy coin but can't shell less than $3 for gas undecided

Very annoying... You go on Twitter and also see same folks begging.

The other day, someone was begging for 20usd to start trading. Saying he's done much research and watched vids online... I was then wondering how he paid for data to fo those....

Folks should have some self respect. Exceptional circumstances aside, if you cant afford 0.1 usd gas fee, you're better off staying on a centralised exchange

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:

The gullibility of some of you folks is annoying. So you believe 20k usd is what people go around distributing for free....

Thats my grouse with most of you people who keep spamming this thread with scam airdrops due to non-existent bonuses you've been offered. It seems like you guys don't reason thru stuff. Most airdrops are issued to addresses who interacted with a platform and not those who went seeking referrals....

Since they're promising you 20k usd for a sign-up, why not get everyone around you (family, friends, church members e.tc) to go collect 20k usd
I love airdrops but as I see this one ....I jump and pass......

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2021
htdot:
What if eth dip to 3678.

Level by level... It's not lost 4k yet....
If it dips, of course folks would add

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
ennygr8:
Somebody help with $1 BNB urgently needed for gas pleaseee

0xbda1e3020fbfaf0a797cab7d5e9928bf3029deca

Dude have some self respect!
Hope you know with your wallet address, anyone can look up the current holdings and past transactions on that wallet. Your address is not something to be shared randomly

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FinancialAdvise: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Mizjoke10:

U mean u want buy 1200 worth of BNB or Ethereum, that too small bro
I know. I just want to use it to try something out.
Please if you have bnb, sell to me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Macktaob:

Hi Jedisco, could you pls TA and FA Gala token? Of course naught goes up forever, if it is to correct/retrace, around what possible level would it and around possible level would it likely go rest? Thanks as you kindly provide your respected analysis and insight. A happy Sunday!

It's not a coyn I track but you can post the weekly or daily chart and lets discuss your interpretation of it.. also the market cap too

If it's already on a rally, then the daily support is usually a sensible place to wait on and the 4hr support for those looking to ape in

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Sure, drink money is fair as a maiden...
Not Dorime type of amount.. just a simple discount on your funds that show seriousness and intent to kill the market
viktor88:

I will come for training if the price is fair.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Ezemarcel:
I love airdrops but as I see this one ....I jump and pass......

Hehe... How many legit ones are done on referral basis?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Wanna open a long on avax. Too late?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Dot and FTM, need cleansing undecided undecided

What's this nah?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Finnish:

You wouldn't get "rich" if only buy coins on cex, do you know about Dex?
says who?is axs not on cex?how many percent increase has it done so far? or even do.ge self undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Why did the coin dip??
Abi I am not seein the correct one
na so I see am too bros

But me I average down on the dip shaa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2021
santos123:
I am beating myself because of drep embarassed I sold it just last week due to losses.
people asking why did RACA dip

Don't be like this fellow

Average down or hold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Heryormilekan:
I'm I the only one still holding XEC?

I ought to have sold off long ago didn't why I believe in it.

Does anybody know the outcome of their conference?

I bought Drep when it was called here, Village people pushed me to sell early sad

Thank God for Domaining...

boss show me way for this domaining na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2021
htdot:
Sdn they show me shege..
LOL.
Been contemplating about my SDN bag ever since Someone posted this few days ago, would love to know your thoughts on it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

What's this nah?

Hehe... People sef....
2-3 wks ago, ftm was very popular when it was at ATH and printed a reversal candle....

Now you're complaining when it's having a healthy retrace to the weekly support so those who sold at tbe top can reload

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Who else is riding Avax? been a good layer 1 to hold....
Good rewards on staking too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

What's this nah?

Ada no dey pump now, you never buy

If it starts pumping, you go buy, then when it stops you'll start complaining like the way you're doing now to ftm

Is it up and only up forever?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... People sef....
2-3 wks ago, ftm was very popular when it was at ATH and printed a reversal candle....

Now you're complaining when it's having a healthy retrace to the weekly support so those who sold at tbe top can reload
ftm retraces with the same momentum it pumps with

And dude is a slave to BTC..

I'll be dumping once it clicks 3.50-4 dolls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
santos123:
I am beating myself because of drep embarassed I sold it just last week due to losses.
this guy, you need a break

E be like say you don too jump from coins to coins this week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololade001: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2021
MapleBae2020:

You have a good foresight. Good for you. I'm tempted to fomo but I'm so cautious too. Make I no come lose all the profit

be careful too, you have to trade smart and with what you can afford to lose. If you can't afford to lose it, please do not trade with it. Better plays will come for you. Hope you have joined Legitcryptotoo on Telegram tho
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololade001: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2021
seankafor:

And dude is a slave to BTC..

�� I am holding too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2021
seankafor:

And dude is a slave to BeteC..

What if it then breaks it's previous ATH and keeps rallying? Would you then jump back in at say 8dolls..

Ftm is a good project but the entry point of most folks here wasn't ideal. When coyns become popular here, the first thing I do is chk the weekly chart. In a trending market, most sensibly capped coyns will come to retest their weekly support from time to time, to me that gives the best entry in terms or risk to reward...

Zooming into the daily, those three successive candles were telling and not to best time to ape in

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... People sef....

lolz......I don learn from mistake, FTM no be coin person go Dy fear of the dip anyway I'm waiting to bid my last @1.3
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Suicide666:
lolz......I don learn from mistake, FTM no be coin person go Dy fear of the dip anyway I'm waiting to bid my last @1.3

I don't think it's sensible buying a coyn without looking at the weekly chart

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:
Who else is riding Avax? been a good layer 1 to hold....
Good rewards on staking too
Got out of the market at $80, the rest is history. The coin is just holding up nicely and pumping slow and steady. I don’t want to say I wish I held but...

I think if it retraces again I might get a few

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ejosh4(m), Hamzashaf99(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.