Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306231 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
ojay36:
Pls this is urgent, anyone has a clue what luno withdrawal fee is?

Is 50/50 no cheating ��am serious
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BoluwajiPieters: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Smartlife:

Why chasing a coin of $58bil mcap. They are only good for big institutions to hedge their funds. You shouldn't expect magic as it will need another $58bil to make x2. grin

Find good potential gems less than 500mil cap

Abeg give examples and how to get them. I don tire.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
DieRich5:
which of dem
binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Please has anyone bought infinity wheels here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2021
clems88:
binance
the very first day, when bvn was allowed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Are you willing to lose money on a trade? If not, then don't take it. You can only win if you're not afraid to lose. And you can only do that if you truly accept the risks in front of you.........
Happy bleeding btc day

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eche45(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:

[s]Werey don dey monitor superstar like me tey tey

Haters... I don't even know the werey from anywhere gringrin but he has been keeping tabs on me..[/s]

Stay safe bro

Werey?
I guess that's ur family name.
Notice you?
Sorry
I don't notice sh!t.
Reply u again?
Never!
U ain't worth my time.
A piece of advice.
Mind what u say when u are in a public forum.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 12:37am On Nov 23, 2021
nna777:

Still patiently waiting. Found these diamond hands on gate.io. DYOR.

sup
Kton
Metis
MetaX.

Decided to short avax from 139. It has done 100% already. Fingers crossed lipsrsealed

Is it advisable I buy the gems you mentioned above nw or I should wait?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kennyking1234: 12:44am On Nov 23, 2021
please does any one have 1k worth of BNB for sale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 12:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Nini101:
Please has anyone bought infinity wheels here?
I bought o.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:

Everyday I regret buying this ADA. Same with FIL. Very useless coins. I'm not selling though. I go hold the bag forever and ever.

Ada will rise again...... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 1:58am On Nov 23, 2021
EXLOVER:
Tired of crypto, giving all my coins and fortunes to charity

Total value of this fortunes...... We have fortunes & misfortunes........... wink

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2021
patricknz:

I bought o.

Are you able to enter their telegram group?

Seems they always remove new members after few minutes.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 2:38am On Nov 23, 2021
We sell USDT in bulk if you are interested check my profile Don't hesitate to make enquiry.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 2:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Alexis11:

Don't make any transaction deal � with telegram group all na scammer including the admin of the group I use God beg you. If you want to know how you can buy and sell through you bank account I will put you through check my WhatsApp number on my profile.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 2:58am On Nov 23, 2021
clems88:
my own is Ada and the useless Eos. angry
if anybody still dey hodl Ada, naa good thing bcuz e no fit just fall like dat again ooh, d coin don gradually dey slowly becoming a stable coin...Charles still stood firm against Ada burn proposal. Las las e fit later change his mind

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 3:07am On Nov 23, 2021
phenzy:

it's like u want to lose some free monies baa, abi some of u guyz no dey read d last 1-3 page posts of dz thread each time Una login abi wetin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 3:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Mizjoke10:

Don't make any transaction deal � with telegram group all na scammer including the admin of the group I use God beg you. If you want to know how you can buy and sell through you bank account I will put you through check my WhatsApp number on my profile.

Do you know the group we are talking about??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 3:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:

gringringringrin

Truly truly, not by power not by might..

Na by the spirit of God...

So help me God gat me laughing gringringrin

I don close position since last night boss

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 3:48am On Nov 23, 2021
SAND--> MANA --> ENJ

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2021
phenzy:

It's only kton I have bought @84 because it's support is in the low 80 range. The others, I am waiting for monthly close.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 5:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:

You think you are talking to your illiterate village chiefs and elders right...?

Go back to your mud village and sell the Pi to them.. They are the one dt shud nt miss it.. Including ur bro and sis too
you insults people alot in this platform...you can make a point without insult..

Try and learn to be matured...the same post you saw and started insulting people,many saw it and ignore it. ...

Common sense is applied

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Alexis11:

Yep....still in the group. To remain in the group, you have to solve the equation asked of you by the verification bot.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Supremeboss:
Holiday Token has potentials, read and consider buying it!

As a crypto investor, this is one of the upcoming cryptos you should consider investing on a short-term. The coin has potentials and the team behind it are vibrant. How readers that bought ShibaBNB when we posted it cashed out big time. Holiday Token may do more than that. Read about it and how to buy it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/holiday-token-has-potentials-read-and-consider-buying-it/

so u dey on Nairaland boss? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 606thearena: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders please I need your help I bought some meme coins before Bitcoin went down . I’m still holding them even when I have lost more half of my assets I will be listing the coins .
FCF
Micro pets

Please I will
Be needing your candid advice if I should sell them now or still hold .as I’m still new to this crypto holding . Thanks gurus in the house
And please is ENS a good coin to hold .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2021
606thearena:
Good morning Nairalanders please I need your help I bought some meme coins before Bitcoin went down . I’m still holding them even when I have lost more half of my assets I will be listing the coins .
FCF
Micro pets

Please I will
Be needing your candid advice if I should sell them now or still hold .as I’m still new to this crypto holding . Thanks gurus in the house
And please is ENS a good coin to hold .
one simple question

the meme coins you're holding at the moment, do you need the money?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Ezemarcel:
you insults people alot in this platform...you can make a point without insult..

Try and learn to be matured...the same post you saw and started insulting people,many saw it and ignore it. ...

Common sense is applied

Do u guys share the same village
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2021
eche45:

God bless You.
I have being wanting to say this.
10000 likes for u.

You didn't notice me and you have been wanting to say it..

You don't know how to lie.. Try harder...

Cc eche78
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Ezemarcel eche45 Trex4 micool91

If you guys feel aggrieved... Pls let's fix a place and fight.....

I can take all of you at once.... tongue tongue tongue. Let's settle this issue once and for all... Give me your location and I will come alone...

Since na Person wey go beat me I dey find.. gringringringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:

U dey find who go carry your heavy bag àbí gringringrin
I promised myself I'll quote your post when sandbox begins its second missionary journey.
Painfully enough, it made me invest half of what I intended to invest due to your fud.
Before you attack any info posted here, make sure you have enough reason to do so.
Peace... We move.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2021
patricknz:

Yep....still in the group. To remain in the group, you have to solve the equation asked of you buy the verification bot.

Alright thank you. But do you know why infinity wheel group on twitter and Telegram is so quiet?

It's a bit worrisome oh.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2021
nonut:

I promised myself I'll quote your post when sandbox begins its second missionary journey.
Painfully enough, it made me invest half of what I intended to invest due to your fud.
Before you attack any info posted here, make sure you have enough reason to do so.
Peace... We move.

Ohh my God.... Why are you so serious?

How is it an attack again.... Saying someone will carry bag is common..... Nonut why u kon change dey take am serious.... Shey na today we don dey carry bag

What if u did it and it failed? Bcox it went up now, u felt right.... What if it went the other way?

Why FUD on your own research and information?

Haba haba...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: PharmAlfred, DonaldLee17, BannedUser, Davida33, BriteWay, Jerry59, Oladhips(m), Kobicove(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.