Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288779 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2021
If you know you are still struggling... Avoid betting...... U will be ruining yourself....

You beg, them give you money and u will pour all on betting..... How convenient is that for you? I am not saying u shud stop betting but stop putting alot of your fortune on betting

Rather than betting and watch your money flow like a slave..

Why not start crytpo with the little you received and watch your money grow like a boss?

Where is Aro1 gringringrin watch it flow like bossb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:
If you know you are still struggling... Avoid betting...... U will be ruining yourself....

You beg, them give you money and u will pour all on betting..... How convenient is that for you? I am not saying u shud stop betting but stop putting alot of your fortune on betting

Why not start crytpo with the little you received and watch your money grow like a boss?

Crypto is curing a lot of degenerate gamblers in Nigeria from their addiction. . . .my observation

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
it is on d app ooo! It's on the app, p2p is only available on d app and not pc oooh! u guys wuld mek me get sore-throat..
Where to find the P2P market: Log into KuCoin app - Choose “Buy Crypto” - Choose “P2P” - Switch to NGN market - Place an order to buy USDT. Marked as paid & wait to be credited by the Nigerian merchant u choose after transferring d naira equivalent to his personal bank details & acct as displayed on d app...
U go see SMS notification from d exchange when d deal is done. Hehehe..
Nor that, me sef Don find dat 'f' taya.
Kucoyn UI be like area.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:

Crypto is curing a lot of degenerate gamblers in Nigeria from their adduction. . . .my observation

Are you sure boss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:

Are you sure boss?

I know a couple who used to gamble, now fully focussed on crypto

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
@ Jedisco,

In the past, when you see a coin pump suddenly and is sold into, you tend to throw a few dollars into it. I believe you did that with WRX in the past. Can you talk me through your rationale for doing so? I've noticed two sudden pumps on RARI to 77 and 44, I come dey wonder how far

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:

I know a couple who used to gamble, now fully focussed on crypto

I just hope most people realize this.....

Gambling will make someone hopeless in live especially if it the type Dt feeds from hand to mouth....

May God help us in the race and war against poverty

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rubby1:

Agree 70%
Disagree 30%

We move!!

Throughout this year. The only coin I hate with passion is Dot! Even May/June crash, was better than what Dot did to me!!!

Imagine this coin call kp3r, I bought less than 340$, if only i hold and not rush to sell and buy dot due to Auctioning!! My 338$ would have turn to 2000$+ just a single profit, but I miss due to Dot!! Till now I’m still mad at that coin and myself for that great mistake grin grin!

I’d never bought that coin. Never. Dot is like USDT. Hardly pump grin cheesy But dip like craze grin cheesy

I’d never buy Dot! Never. All dot mate have done so well!

Polkadot- Dot in a circle
I regretted buying that Overhyped stable coin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
DieRich5:
ku ex own is worst
lawd!!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rubby1:

You gerrit cheesy
How far DieRich. Any updates?
Abi you’re still in the market?

Dip btc no wan dip. Pump btc no wan pump!!

De trading is sweet but i need something hooge grin grin
I'm in da market but any where btc go I'll benefit from it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:
More red incoming?
What does it mean to Deposit btcee in Exchanges? I thought they'd still remain btc...or, does it mean 'exchanged' for another coyn?
The lingo here still sounds foreign, sometimes. sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
nna777:

grin. The next coins to short na Sand n Cro. Waiting for the second double top.

Shorting Sand from 5.6 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
BUGOFF:
What does it mean to Deposit btcee in Exchanges? I thought they'd still remain btc...or, does it mean 'exchanged' for another coyn?
The lingo here still sounds foreign, sometimes. sad

When people take BTC off exchanges into wallet, they are taking it to HODL

When they bring it on to exchanges, they are bringing it to sell

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hacker2022:
How much did you start with?
I steted with $100 yazga thread, lavylilly thread, this thread, mrcodesolo WhatsApp group, LauraClasikVibe thread, joined Telegram channel such as m y c r y p t o n g, this thread is also very useful information

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please how can I send this money to Binance

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Luckyss:
click on send

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:

Crypto is curing a lot of degenerate gamblers in Nigeria from their addiction. . . .my observation
My thoughts exactly. Been witnessing a large influx of the Brethren to this shore.
I am a Witness! cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:

Since I took crypto serious , I have Quit Betting for good.. I don't remember it anymore even though I haven't gotten much from crypto.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:

When people take BTC off exchanges into wallet, they are taking it to HODL

When they bring it on to exchanges, they are bringing it to sell
Many thanks, bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
CZ and Elon are fighting on Twitter about Doge

CZ get bad mouth sha

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:

betting is evil honestly..
I have stopped betting long ago

But this bastards gave me 3k in bonus, after winning like 10k with the bonus, I have to dash them back 6k as per bonus t&c

You know I used the remaining 4k play 3-4 odds each at 1k each..
Do you know na only 1 game cut all these games?

1 fvckinh game.. odds as low as 3 odds

Well, na there money be that, make Dem carry am dey go..

E better make I put my money for fire watch am dey burn, than me to use my own personal money to play bet

Abi bomb dey my head undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Luckyss:
Sell on PancakeSwap and buy back in Binance.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
nonut:

Sell on PancakeSwap and buy back in Binance.
or he can transfer to binance using bep20 then sell /usdt undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Czsamanie: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:

Couldn't agree more!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please somebody should advise me here on what to do, am a newbie, I bought the following coin without any research or guidance from any body,...shiba inu, Hot (Holo) coin, SLP , with $20 each ,..now my Shiba Inu is now $11, SLP $15$, Hot(Holo) $18,. Please what should I do to recover my money, should I still have patience on them or should I sale them to get a new coin that will help me get small profit,, an so much depressed and heart broken,.. please help me,.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:
CZ and Elon are fighting on Twitter about Doge

CZ get bad mouth sha
A case of, "before you try to remove the speck in someone's eye, first remove the log in yours".
Elon Musk is a nerd and a bully.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Edipet:
Please somebody should advise me here on what to do, am a newbie, I bought the following coin without any research or guidance from any body,...shiba inu, Hot (Holo) coin, SLP , with $20 each ,..now my Shiba Inu is now $11, SLP $15$, Hot(Holo) $18,. Please what should I do to recover my money, should I still have patience on them or should I sale them to get a new coin that will help me get small profit,, an so much depressed and heart broken,.. please help me,.
Read the pages of this thread and watch YouTube videos before you trade, you no go hear.
Ibime, this one na one of the degenerate gamblers/Ponzi investors you were talking aboutgrin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BoluwajiPieters: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rubby1:

Agree 70%
Disagree 30%

We move!!

Throughout this year. The only coin I hate with passion is Dot! Even May/June crash, was better than what Dot did to me!!!

Imagine this coin call kp3r, I bought less than 340$, if only i hold and not rush to sell and buy dot due to Auctioning!! My 338$ would have turn to 2000$+ just a single profit, but I miss due to Dot!! Till now I’m still mad at that coin and myself for that great mistake grin grin!

I’d never bought that coin. Never. Dot is like USDT. Hardly pump grin cheesy But dip like craze grin cheesy

I’d never buy Dot! Never. All dot mate have done so well!

I bought DOT around August for $23.6 or so and it pumped to $55 reaching an ATH in the process.. DOT is not a bad coin to hold to me sha. You see ADA, FIL, XLM... Those ones are crap! I know every coin has its days but mehn, ADA and FIL don show me shege..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BoluwajiPieters: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

I think DOT is actually fulfilling it’s destiny: “dot stays in a place, they don’t move. Isn’t it why they’re used as full stop.”�

But not to worry, DOT time will come, with that yeye Cadano and Stellar.

Useless coin #1, XLM. Followed by FIL.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
seankafor:
or he can transfer to binance using bep20 then sell /usdt undecided
I tried to send to Binance. It showed this undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
nonut:

Read the pages of this thread and watch YouTube videos before you trade, you no go hear.
Ibime, this one na one of the degenerate gamblers/Ponzi investors you were talking aboutgrin
i didn't know about this thread...,.. please I need advice on what to do next

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Luckyss:
I tried to send to Binance. It showed this undecided
swap back to bnb via pancake swap and send to binance

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.