Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3351197 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2021
santos123:
Can blok reach 1 dollar next year? Is it a good coin to hold For future ? Or should I collect profit. Ibime jedisco openheaven2019
Co ask
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
what's happening on December 30th??

lol

Na astrologers on twitter he don go listen to

Most times they're correct....

Secondly, guy those airdrops on cmc, I have done it, yet it says "awaiting results"......even after they ended, na so the airdrop Matter be?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Rubby1:
House, Make as much money in this market as you can before December 30th.

Trust me!

U can't time the market! Even in extreme dip season, coin that would pump massively would pump. I saw this dip coming however, most of my tokens were in loss and i rarely sell at loss but rather uninstall Binance to stop seeing the disheartening balance. if I had converted all my coins/tokens to USDT I would have missed a whopping sum of N2.7M as it stands now from only GALA in less than 2weeks which I bought at N42.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Rexraph18:
Does anyone use probit global here..

Want to buy mintys, that's the other place aside uniswap.
I tried using the probit yesterday to buy that co!n, the buy order no dey click

You can try if you want,that na if you get patience
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Download LBank and buy it there with the usdt you will transfer just like you de buy in Binance. Have done the same.
Rexraph18:
Does anyone use probit global here..

Want to buy mintys, that's the other place aside uniswap.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Nobody is blaming you and nobody wan even put mouth for una matter because they've been kicking against such kind of transactions and all this matters de make us forget the name of this thread.....Oya we move.
Morningstarrr:

No need for wallet address boss. He has refused to refund cash which I paid him. As such, he forever remain a scammer. And please no body should blame me for attacking his posts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Uncle Jedisco where are you. $ioi token please...... I've done my own research but I wan hear your own opinion cos I believe in your opinion die.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2021
You can now use your Nigeria NIN slip to verify your Binance account

For those of you finding it difficult to verify you can now verify

Step 1 go to the verification page on binance app

Step 2 click verify and fill the form

Step 3 click national identity card

Step 4 click on front upload snap the front of the nin slip and click on back upload then snap the back of your nin slip then click continue

Step 5 complete the face verification

Then wait for 10 minutes

Boom you will get an email verification successful

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
I’m sure the recent BTC attitude was a surprise to many, thinking it was dipping after all, meanwhile the big guy was just looking for a bounce, and many had jumped out the ship thinking it was a good attempt to save their money…. But were caught by surprise as the big guy bounced… leaving many out to FOMO.

Congratulations to those that HODL, those that couldn’t, now you begin to lose your money as you jump in on the ride.

Mind you, it’s not over, BTC is still gon’ doing it again.

Only way to keep your money safe in cryptocurrency, is HODL.

I think BTC is becoming stable, not because it’s climbed a couple of steps, though, it looked like it was bound for the $52K area, but didn’t touch it. It has a mind of its own and very high minded proud coin grin

Here’s a financial advise, don’t be greedy, it’s better to make a few cents to few dollars in cryptocurrency than to lose hundreds or even thousands of dollars out of greed. A bird in hand is worth much more than thousands in the bush. Trade with calculated risk system.

Learn to take profit in time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2021
MapleBae2020:

Really! I've never seen this on gate. Can you give guidance on how to find this tool?

I dont know if you have the answer to your question. But anyway,
Select the coin you want to buy. On the trade button, go down to see the info for that trade. Click on info and select paramater 'funds flow'

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2021
yes,that's how CMC Airdrops are
Those ones you did that have ended,click them,you might see "check winner lists",if you are lucky your address might be there.

Sunndaywillie:
lol

Secondly, guy those airdrops on cmc, I have done it, yet it says "awaiting results"......even after they ended, na so the airdrop Matter be?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jideprof: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2021
sweetveek:
shocked how did you know he was the same guy after 3yrs?

Omo bros, if dem scam you better money, you go discover your hidden CIA ability o grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2021
jideprof:

Omo bros, if dem scam you better money, you go discover your hidden CIA ability o grin
i swear bros,i shock grin,funny thing b say the sca.mmer fit don forget,but you wey dem sc.am go get am for mind

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Nobody is blaming you and nobody wan even put mouth for una matter because they've been kicking against such kind of transactions and all this matters de make us forget the name of this thread.....Oya we move.
You’re right. I’ll limit the issue here but I fear newbies will fall for his antics, that’s why I don’t want him to post here. Many thanks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Download LBank and buy it there with the usdt you will transfer just like you de buy in Binance. Have done the same.

Pls do you mean I can buy mintys on lbank?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrHistorian: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
DieRich5:
Alot of guys don buy now the coin Dy do research on red oil

Mk e dip more, I wanna put something nice wink
You like dip pass your life. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Don't fall to anybody claiming they can make you better monies outside dz thread via pointing you to some unscrupulous investment links

1-Deal with the crypto exchange yourself.
2-Be patient in your trade & hodl
3-If you are new to crypto ask questions
4-If you don't know how to trade cryptos mention my moniker "MrCodeSolo." I ll share and post here some crypto beginners' YouTube videos.

Making money in crypto trading is 100% possible and as well as risky, and can be single-handedly done by you alone, in other words; it is a one-man operation. let nobody deceive you by claiming they can teach you crypto trading and trade for you on your behalf! Yes!
Be informed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrHistorian: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emmyreal4:
Cream finance back to 42
Not enough. I need it at $25.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pojomojo: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello guys, How is your trade going? Hope you're taking profits and managing your risks accordingly.

Remember unrealised profit is not a profit. Do not be greedy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pojomojo: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Morningstarrr:

You mean you have another 200 prospects to scam? BTW, who have the time to be arguing with you?. I paid you for a service that you didn’t deliver, instead you blocked me and deactivated on NL.

I am only letting whoever cares to listen know that a notorious scammer is now active with another moniker.

Okay, here is my number 08036561751. Add it on the WhatsApp group. I want to learn. I’ll come back here to update the house how beneficial your cryp.to tutorial is. And please do not restrict comment cos I’ll update the house.

To everyone, it is not every scam that happens as a result of greed. I’m saying this because when the issue of sydatek about infinity wheels was raised, some of us here were saying it happened as a result of greed. Let me ask, is a crime to trust a fellow human being?
SMH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
$Mintyswap about to Break ATH
the utilities is there ,now the eyes are seeing it.... Buy mintys

MintySwap.com every info is there

You heard it first here!!! From me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
MrHistorian:

Not enough. I need it at $25.
blood of Jesus grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adede7: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
which two coins can I buy now and hold, any suggestion pls?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yes sir. I've bought already from LBank
Rexraph18:

Pls do you mean I can buy mintys on lbank?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
adebolamide:
There is a platform I want to introduce for as many that want to make extra cash, this is not save money and win double. We trade with USDT and you monitor your investment like you do on binance, you can withdraw at anytime but the least withdrawal is USDT.
You can DM or contact me @Adebolamide on telegram.

grin grin grin grin. Make we moan maxi own finish na haba

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
lol

Nah everything be twitter? Abi you think the crash would come same time as it did in May/June this coming year? Coming crash won’t come same way. That’s all i could tell you!!

Anyway every man for himself!!!
Everything isn’t about Twitter as unah believe!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
when?
I usually reply my mails promptly, cos I get all alerts as if it is a phone call...
are you sure you sent to
carriers.consulting@gmail.com
?
let me check or you could re-send
Thanks
spiceechic:
I sent you a mail regarding training, yet no reply.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
The thing tire me
Jameselias:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Supremeboss:
Oh, now I remember. In as much as your words are rude, I will not retaliate. My major concern is to sort out the issue with you. First, you came to the whatsapp groups and changed the name of the groups to scammer, this is childish of you.
Anyway, lets dwell on the subject matter and I am happy that this is in a public domain so that everyone will see. Young man, let me tell you something, we are all in the world and this world is a circle, be nice to people because you may meet them again.
You were part of my Mini Importation group some years ago, I taught everyone mini-importation for free and helped over 100 people to start importing. Now, several others decided that they should contribute money and purchase waist trainers so I will help them handle the sales by setting up adverts then give you guys a particular percentage, this was done with good will.
The first set was successful, now when the second set of waist trainers were ordered, I expected them in Nigeria as usual. Unfortunately, my agent in SKYJET got involved in a problem and got sacked, if I lie, may nothing good ever happen to me in this life. Each time I try getting to SKYJET, I was told to contact the guy but he kept giving me stories. I was not in Lagos, because of this issue the whole idea was stalled. I have used my money to pay back several people.
I remember your case, I was to send the waist trainers to you but did not. I am being as sincere as possible, I could not send because each day I was always hoping to sort the problem out and get the 250 waist trainers. I will even get the agent's number and send to you so you make your confirmations.
However, I want you to know that there was no intention of duping anyone and that issue has made me vow never to get involved with anything like buying something with people's money to help them sell.
Now, add me on whatsapp and let's sort this out. I never closed down any of my Nairaland account and God in heaven bears me witness,I just didnt have access to it again.
Like I said, I want to sort out the issue with you not because of your threats but because of who I am. If you will recall, there was a time you saw me as a mentor, that is the real me. I desire to be of benefit to people and not make them regret ever knowing me. Let us sort this out because I never MEANT TO SCAM YOU. Not me.
Kindly text, call or whatsapp me, I didnt know you were the one that did those things on the Whatsapp group, I would have gotten your number and talked with you.

So the man was actually saying the truth smh u didn’t change your moniker u lost access clap for yourself very well. Look this your trick of trying to form a good guy and openly admitting to dealing with the guy but mistake not on your part made u lose the money is an old and outdated one that won’t fly with smart pple like me. U are a scammer that your cock and bull story does not add up pay the man whatever u owe and go and hide your face in shame idiot. I hope pple take note of u and avoid u, how the guy is even able to fish u out despite u changing your moniker is legendary I salute him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jameselias:

Moan? Na sex...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Paper
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rubby1:

Nah everything be twitter? Abi you think the crash would come same time as it did in May/June this coming year? Coming crash won’t come same way. That’s all i could tell you!!

Anyway every man for himself!!!
Everything isn’t about Twitter as unah believe!!

Most of the things you post here are from twitter, even your analysis, that's why I asked you the last time you did, if that's your OWN analysis.

The problem I have is when you want to take full ownership of those analysis with the "trust me line"

Don't play dumb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Veenbanks(m), santos123(m), rgjs, Jerry59, THUNDER4real(m), Taidi(m), clems88(m), armadeo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.