Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288069 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks bro

Ibime:

Search StaySAFU scanner bot on Telegram

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

would you rather have people day trade in a hard wallet?

I'm talking about a non-custodial wallet, the kind you can create on Metamask and Trustwallet.

ThisisIkemefuna:

Binance hae been in operation for a good number of years

Is banned in most of the world and counting, most of it's features can't even be used in Europe, Americans have to login using Binance.US, which forces them to declare their earnings for tax, nor can they use p2p for purchase or sale. And with Nigeria looking to completely ban crypto as well, its not FUD its fact. Move your funds to a real wallet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
ElixExo:

I'm talking about a regular wallet, the kind you can create on Metamask and Trustwallet.

Is banned in most of the world and counting, most of it's features can't even be used in Europe, Americans have to login using Binance.US, which forces them to declare their earnings for tax, nor can they use p2p for purchase or sale. And with Nigeria looking to completely ban crypto as well, its not FUD its fact. Move your funds to a real wallet.
do you own the real wallets??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
danny34:
Baba pls teach us, how do we do this check, so as not to fall prey?

We re waiting

https://tools.staysafu.org/scanner
https://tokensniffer.com
https://moonarch.app

Also use BSCscan or EtherScan to check the holders list, a coin can rug if the LP percent is less than or too close to holders' percent.

But still, just because it didn't rug doesn't mean it won't crash and burn.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Emmyreal4:
do you own the real wallets??
Oga, why would I be telling you about it if I didn't own a real wallet?

Here's BSCscan on one of my wallets

https://bscscan.com/address/0x75B5f08AA4C3B7647feae976B6B3F9DCbE72981d

Crypto is funny because you can see everyone's transactions and balances (if they're using a real wallet).

You can see all the tokens I'm holding, but not all of them will show value because the coins in question haven't been properly integrated. Some are worth a fortune, others are worth dust.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
ElixExo:

Crypto is funny because you can see everyone's transactions and balances (if they're using a real wallet).

You can see all the tokens I'm holding, but not all of them will show value because the coins in question haven't been properly integrated. Some are worth a fortune, others are worth dust.
you don't get my question
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Macgyver1:
Looks like my Dec. Will be detty afterall.

grin
how did u get this pls, u borrowed from binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Emmyreal4:
you don't get my question
I realized that shortly after posting. But yes, I do own my wallet, no one can manipulate funds therein unless I allow them. That was Satoshi's vision, an immutable spreadsheet. The only way to change or destroy my tokens is to change or destroy every node on the blockchain (which is not feasible as there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands spread out across the world).

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Anyone got an idea of how SolarWindToken is doing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
ElixExo:

I'm talking about a regular wallet, the kind you can create on Metamask and Trustwallet.

I get ur point, but why are u so particular about Binance?, Personally, I think Binance is loud because it's big & everywhere, it's dominating the exchange space & most govt want a slice of the pie. I say binance is like Facebook, came to d exchange scene new..but smashed the old timers...Why?., because they are trying to connect the whole world instead of thier immediate vicinity, that will obviously create conflicts........for the record, I don't disagree with keeping coins off exchanges. I just want to know, why u dislike Binance in particular

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
ElixExo:

How do you do it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omoolami100: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Elosky20:
Please if you are familiar with solana blockchain pls assist us on what their tx id is called. I am yet to do any solana transaction.

Transaction ID is same as signature

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omoolami100: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Badadvisor:

Bro the worse part is that they asking me for the transaction txid or whatever that's called and i can't find it on the transaction details in blockchain explorer
This is the only thing i could find. I have searched for the txid everywhere but to no avail

That's the same as signature. Just copy that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
I feel and at thesame time fear that one day emefele and brahaha ( buhari ) will attack binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Elsueno:

I just want to know, why u dislike Binance in particular
Binance is the primary source of BNB, they own the Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) where most memecoins are traded, without BNB you can't pay gas fees, although you can top up your BNB balance by swapping some of your other tokens. BEP-20 gas fees are low compared to ERC-20 (Ether), highest I've paid for gas is $8 on BEP-20, Lowest on Ether was $15, I still have funds in some of my Ethereum wallets that need like $200 for gas.

Binance is big in my opinion because it's a starting zone for people new to crypto, one will never experience gas fees on Binance so they may not even be aware they exist. You will never be rug pulled or buy a clone token, you will never get your wallet hacked because you connected to a site called "Horsemoon" for free airdrop.

What I dislike about Binance is how cumbersome it is to use compared to smaller exchanges. Each time I want to login I have to get OTP on my email and phone. The app will only keep me logged in for a few days (I hardly open it) and they're constantly updating it. Sometimes OTP arrives immediately, sometimes it takes 30 minutes.

Getting fully verified was a hassle compared to other exchanges, and some people don't even like the Idea of having to give your ID to trade crypto. Because at that point there's no anonymity.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omoolami100:

That's the same as signature. Just copy that
I tried with that several times. I don't know what's going on honestly
Recharge information not recognized

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Anyone0455:

How do you do it?

1. Start by getting either Metamask or Trustwallet, I presonally prefer meta because you can use it on PC and it is less prone to glitches.

2. (Very Important) You will get a 12 word key phrase, this key phrase is needed to recover your wallet, write it in a notepad and save it somewhere safe. Whenever your session is lost you need your key phrase to restore your wallet.

3. Do not connect to any shady sites (Only use official exchanges) You can swap tokens using pancakeswap, poocoin, matic, rubic, 1inch, uniswap, sushiswap etc but note that you need the native token to pay for gas (BNB for BEP-20 and ETH for ERC-20)

4. Google anything that gets confusing (it will get very confusing).

The advantage is that you can buy tokens before they hit CEX (centralized exchanges) like Binance, Shiba Inu for example when it was at around 1 million market cap could only be traded on DEX (decentralized exchange), now it's around 20 - 40 BILLION.

But fair warning, 90% of tokens on DEX are scams, rugpulls, clones, hacks etc. For every SHIB there are a thousand HarryPotterObamaSonic10inu which will promise 100x or even 1000x, but all they'll do is turn your portfolio to dust. if you go into DEX you *WILL* be liquidated, multiple times.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Swaylore: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
sad shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
ElixExo:

Binance is the primary source of BNB, they own the Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) where most memecoins are traded, without BNB you can't pay gas fees, although you can top up your BNB balance by swapping some of your other tokens. BEP-20 gas fees are low compared to ERC-20 (Ether), highest I've paid for gas is $8 on BEP-20, Lowest on Ether was $15, I still have funds in some of my Ethereum wallets that need like $200 for gas.

Binance is big in my opinion because it's a starting zone for people new to crypto, one will never experience gas fees on Binance so they may not even be aware they exist. You will never be rug pulled or buy a clone token, you will never get your wallet hacked because you connected to a site called "Horsemoon" for free airdrop.

What I dislike about Binance is how cumbersome it is to use compared to smaller exchanges. Each time I want to login I have to get OTP on my email and phone. The app will only keep me logged in for a few days (I hardly open it) and they're constantly updating it. Sometimes OTP arrives immediately, sometimes it takes 30 minutes.

Getting fully verified was a hassle compared to other exchanges, and some people don't even like the Idea of having to give your ID to trade crypto. Because at that point there's no anonymity.

Naruhodo....arigato guzaimasu elixexo-san

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dragunz: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Guys, please where is best to buy btc?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 1:24am On Dec 03, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
This is actually just a dip, an average holders should be able to hold through but look at those red lines in below screenshot, if they come would you survive?

Please I’m not giving direction of the market, would do that later, I’m just making a case for taking profits.

I’m pro take profits, always have been, always will.

I just hope when I ask people to take profits, those that believe Btc would go to 500k will not insult me.

I also would make a post on how to take profits, taking profits and selling your bag are not the same.

Please I'm eager to learn difference between taking profit and selling my bag. At what point do I stop taking profit? Because I kept taking profit for RMRk until my bag disappeared. Now I can't find good re-entry. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:24am On Dec 03, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

One thing a cryptocurrency trader must first learn is PATIENCE, even before we understand technical analysis that help to identify the market trends and predict the future price movements of the assets. Patience keeps you from FOMO which leads to losing money. PAAAAAATIEEEEENCE. It’s a trial time.

Take advantage of a dollar or two or more when the opportunity arises.

SOL is losing its patience waiting on BTC grin

SOL eventually lost its patience to meet with resistance again.

BTC coming back down some little.

SOL eventually lost its patience to meet with resistance again.

BTC coming back down some little.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 2:57am On Dec 03, 2021
It's a good thing I longed Sol during the Black Friday dip.

Expected a resistance at $235 to $237 and got out there but it went on to $243.

Had to short it down to $230 and TP again.

Left a little short bag to ride to $228/$227, which is where I'll start averaging down my longs again.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:20am On Dec 03, 2021
dafemnet:
Where can i sell my amazon gift card pls, i dont want these nairaland rate

I buy all kinds of card and funds. U can contact me, 100% reliable
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:44am On Dec 03, 2021
seankafor:
shaa hope say na seanwi.lliam and no be my own Sean.. undecided
my own Sean no no nada grin..

No be me crypto go give heartache grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 5:11am On Dec 03, 2021
Elosky20:
Please if you are familiar with solana blockchain pls assist us on what their tx id is called. I am yet to do any solana transaction.

Use solscan.io to get ur trx id

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Badadvisor:

Please i transferred solana from my trust wallet and it's been almost an hour I'm yet to receive on my binance
what you are experiencing now, is the interoperability issue solana is having from d foundation of d project..it can't communicate and cross-chain with other blockchains effectively n efficiently. Has it bin you had chosen Eth network that's if the wormhole bridge is still active since former gemerated erc20 tokens do migrate later unto dia own mainnet or whatever in the stead of bep20 swapping the sol with any spl token like kin, usdc-spl network and sending to a deposit binance addr of similar spl type token, or better still add custom spl tokens to your trustwallet by selecting a usdc token with spl label underneath it. Your Solana (SOL) address from wallet will be used for receiving SPL Tokens. You will notice that on the same wallet, they are similar and you can then go to your binance deposit usdc addr under the network label usdc- SPL and copy & paste on your sol send address from trustwallet using same network...it is all a bit confusing thanks to interoperability issue with sol
your sol tokens would have arrived on your binance wallet addr since. All is not lost, Just contact binance support for assistance.
But in kadena, dz interoperability problem is already tackled from d beginning. The only reason sol is soaring in price is the continuous launch of several tokens under its ecosystem.
When d kadena project has completed its mainnet phase & beta launch, and tokens have started to be initialised and created under its own ecosystem. kadena will be gunning for solana position and will definitely surpass sol current price in the future. So my people, start allocating some amount of your portfolio to kadena even if it's just 0.5kedana you have, at least it is not a bad investment decision. Kadena is the next solana, no TA, no FA. Dz is just common sense backed with keen research, know dz and know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by allytinted: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2021
webhouse4:

CRYPTO currency can hijack you from village people and make you become somebody

Read this ...

Last year, the following coin, you could get as much of them for $10

$Sand was $0.02894 and you get 340SAND

$AxieInfinity was 0.1234 and you get 81AXIE

$Solana was $1.80 and you get 5SOL

$MOBOX doesn't exist.. But you get it at $2+ and you get 4MBOX

$MANA was $0.08 and you get 125MANA

$SHIBAINU was $0.000000000001 and you get 1,000,000,000,000SHIB

And many many others that last year were merely dusts...

But today, anyone holding a $10 worth of this coin for merely 365days would have made all the money they lost in holding 10,000 coins at $10 each and losing the other 9,991 tokens...

I hope you are following me?

You see, I hear a whole lot of people saying,

I have lost a whole lot of money holding so I sold at loss...

The question I ask, and what did you do with the money? They reply they bought other token with it...

So when it dumps, you repeat the cycle?

There is what we call ENTRY POINT...

When you lose your entry point by selling off because you made a profit, every 990 of 1000 times, you'd never get back to that entry point except the project is rugged..

Example... People who bought projects during presale and sold... No matter the profits they made, if they buy back the project they would never get back to the entry point...

...where they bought from during presale... Most times, it never dips back there... Never ever...

Now taking the above token example into consideration..

Let's assume you lost the key to your wallet and just found it this morning...

And let's assume you spent $10 spread across 10,000 tokens and just 5 of them did the magic (not possible though, except you were just miniminiminimo'ing)

Here is what your result will be today.

Sand would be worth $2,150
AXIE would be worth $10,917.50
Solana would be $1,125
Mobox would be $43.35
Mana would be $552
ShibaInu would be worth $43,078,661

You'd be worth $43,093,448
Subtract $1,000,000 (you used in buying them all)

You get $42,093,448

Now, there are many other projects you'd have bought that would have done millions as well In your 10,000 other tokens...

A whole lot of people are approaching crypto the wrong way...

Here is something to note: As long as there are humans still at the helm of this, the human nature would still be in play...

This is why you need to approach it with the mindset of investment and not that of gambling...

It will always discourage you when you see your portfolio going down... And imagine, you investing big in few coins...

Remember the human nature... Always... It won't always go as planned...

This is the main reason I would keep insisting anyone with just $5/10 can make a life changing gain

Now that you have all the above info, what would you do with them?

Don't stay at the button line of failure.

If you buy all i advice here, surely your success shall come.

Dm me if you need my explosive Premium class..Grow your knowledge.

Much �
Clement

Dm me good class and fantastic signal

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CalebClinton: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Please who knows more about etherum predictions today?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by plenitude(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2021
This is really an eye opener

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Allthelight, Samdebest, MamaFutures(f), Azaland(f), dacool1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.